USP LadyStack: Cissus/pwrFLL/C2/cAMP

dominique

Awards
I've been looking forward to this.

USP has very generously gifted me with Cissis, PowerFULL, C2, cAMP..... and I threw in for some bulk Cissus so this can turn into a mega dose.

I'm shooting for a 52 day run with this stack. My goals are building 3-5 lbs. muscle, dropping 4-6 lbs. fat, increasing strength.

I just finished 50 day X-Factor (logged at bodybuildcom). I lost 3.5 lbs. overall, with increases in strength & muscle.

pics & measurements coming Fri/Sat. (Friday being Day 1)

je m'appelle dominique
female :)
Weight: 154
Height: 5'6"

Years lifting/eating specifically for muscle growth: almost 2
Prior to that, 6 years martial arts (ended due to injuries, hence taking up weight lifting), and years of way too much running.

Supplement history:
continual use: ON whey, Xtend (bcaa, l-glut), Now multi-vit/min
used & liked: caffeine, ephedrine, XFactor, NOXplode, Cellmass, ZMA, Amp, Xpand
never again: StimX, Supercharge

Lift 4-5 days per week (rest days taken as needed):
a.m. quads/hams, *p.m. calves/shldrs*
arms x 2 per week
back/rear&lat delts
chest/(*calves/front delts if not worked leg day*)
abs - usually thrown in someplace as an afterthought (bad, i know)

Cardio 20-30 minutes, 2-4 x per week
I walk my dog every morning & evening for 10-30 minutes, but we stop often for visit/mark territory/business etc.

I average 6 meals/day. For this log I am shooting for 2500 cals a day +/-300.
The usual suspects:
carbs: oats, oats, oats, whole grains, WW pita/bread,
vegetables, yams, fruit
protein: whey, eggs, eggwhites, tuna, chicken, turkey, beef
fat: nut butters, olive oil, avocado

Dosing:
Cissus 2/2/2 to be bumped to 3/3/3 "on" days if no problems;
2/2/2 "off" days;(possibly bump "on" again if no problems)
PowerFULL 2(pre)/2/2 to be bumped to 4(pre)/2/2 "on" days;
2/2/2 "off" days
C2 3(pre)/2
cAMP 1/2/2(pre bed)

Unless otherwise directed, all taken on empty stomach.
If anyone at USP would prefer I dose differently, please let me know.

I start tomorrow. Will have pictures up by Saturday.
If I've forgotten anything important, let me know.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Have fun...I'm sure you will be quite pleased with this stack.

dominique

Awards
thanks for stopping by flytrapcan & bioman. nice.

Day 1

I told myself not to be so longwinded in this log...so far failing miserably at that!

Here are the goods. Heh heh, my chicken drops bulk cissus eggs.

Here are the BEFORE pictures:

measurements:
weight: 154
BF%: 16.5% ??? (probably higher)
waist: 32"
arm: 13"
quad: 22.25"
calf: 15.25"

Today's dosing:
Cissus 2/2/2, PwrFLL 2/2/2, C2 3/2, cAMP 1/2/2

Workout:
5a.m. bi's/tri's
horrible headache...i think it's the barometric pressure fkn w/ the sinuses.
nonetheless, typical good workout

possibly work abs/obliques this evening. otherwise resting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice back!!!

:thumbsup:

thanks for stopping by flytrapcan & bioman. nice.

Day 1

I told myself not to be so longwinded in this log...so far failing miserably at that!

Here are the goods. Heh heh, my chicken drops bulk cissus eggs.

Here are the BEFORE pictures:

measurements:
weight: 154
BF%: 16.5% ??? (probably higher)
waist: 32"
arm: 13"
quad: 22.25"
calf: 15.25"

Today's dosing:
Cissus 2/2/2, PwrFLL 2/2/2, C2 3/2, cAMP 1/2/2

Workout:
5a.m. bi's/tri's
horrible headache...i think it's the barometric pressure fkn w/ the sinuses.
nonetheless, typical good workout

possibly work abs/obliques this evening. otherwise resting.
post it at usplabs.tv enter the contest and win!

dominique

Awards
Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Working a half day today, & off tomorrow!!! Good stuff.

Day 2, 3, 4
-----------
Dosing: cissus 2/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 1/2/2

Training
(Day 2)
Back/rear delts
Although feeling run down to begin with and throughout workout, I matched previous PR's on most lifts. So strength good.

(Day 3)
Chest/cardio 30 min.
Started off with decent strength. I was very woosy b/c I had just gotten a deep tissue massage (not very bright of me to try to train so soon afterward, but a couple of friends were going to the gym & I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to train with a partner). About 1/2 hour into to it, I finally "woke up" and finished off very strong, progressive weight on 2 exercises. Very nice. And the cardio was a breeze - great energy and drive.

(Day 4)
This afternoon either cardio only, or arms/cardio. I've been pushing the envelope on postponing rest days. Getting away with fewer off days (and with moderate cardio) is something I am definitely looking for in cissus/pwrfll.

I thought I should mention, that I am coming immediately off of 50 days xfactor & 2 weeks e/c. i think the absence of e/c is responsible for the slight fatigue. the fact that so far my strength is maintaining or progressing is a great sign so far b/c i was making good consistent strength gains the past several weeks w/ XF.

Thank you, Mulletsoldier. That means alot coming from you!!! Your back is impressive.

So, I shall seek out this upslabs.tv

Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Working a half day today, & off tomorrow!!! Good stuff.

Day 2, 3, 4
-----------
Dosing: cissus 2/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 1/2/2

Training
(Day 2)
Back/rear delts
Although feeling run down to begin with and throughout workout, I matched previous PR's on most lifts. So strength good.

(Day 3)
Chest/cardio 30 min.
Started off with decent strength. I was very woosy b/c I had just gotten a deep tissue massage (not very bright of me to try to train so soon afterward, but a couple of friends were going to the gym & I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to train with a partner). About 1/2 hour into to it, I finally "woke up" and finished off very strong, progressive weight on 2 exercises. Very nice. And the cardio was a breeze - great energy and drive.

(Day 4)
This afternoon either cardio only, or arms/cardio. I've been pushing the envelope on postponing rest days. Getting away with fewer off days (and with moderate cardio) is something I am definitely looking for in cissus/pwrfll.

I thought I should mention, that I am coming immediately off of 50 days xfactor & 2 weeks e/c. i think the absence of e/c is responsible for the slight fatigue. the fact that so far my strength is maintaining or progressing is a great sign so far b/c i was making good consistent strength gains the past several weeks w/ XF.

Thank you, Mulletsoldier. That means alot coming from you!!! Your back is impressive.

So, I shall seek out this upslabs.tv
Keep us posted on libido aswell. Keep a close watch on lactic acid and intra set recovery (quick recovery between sets)thank you!

dominique

Awards
Day 4 Cont'd

3pm arms, low int. cardio 20 min.

I had to come back to the office to post b/c I had such a great workout! Strength, stamina, b/t set recovery, pump, focus, energy all great. Part of that had to do with the fact that an IFBB pro was working out within feet of me -- very, very motivating, but I see her every once and awhile, and I don't rock out as fantastically as I did today. Props to the supps. (And although it's only been 4 days, libido is UP. tiger.)

I am updating my goal for this log. Forget about recomp/fat loss. I just want to grow, hopefully fat free. I plan to compete in June and need to get some lean weight on. Hence my cals will be in the 2700-3000 range.

Weight preworkout: 156.5 lbs

USP, do you mean post in the stack talk or the 35 day challenge?
if the 35 day challenge, do i need to take a pic w/ a newspaper & just make that my new "day 1"?

oops, edit above to USP... i'm too late for both. next time.

Day 4 Cont'd

3pm arms, low int. cardio 20 min.

I had to come back to the office to post b/c I had such a great workout! Strength, stamina, b/t set recovery, pump, focus, energy all great. Part of that had to do with the fact that an IFBB pro was working out within feet of me -- very, very motivating, but I see her every once and awhile, and I don't rock out as fantastically as I did today. Props to the supps. (And although it's only been 4 days, libido is UP. tiger.)

I am updating my goal for this log. Forget about recomp/fat loss. I just want to grow, hopefully fat free. I plan to compete in June and need to get some lean weight on. Hence my cals will be in the 2700-3000 range.

Weight preworkout: 156.5 lbs

USP, do you mean post in the stack talk or the 35 day challenge?
if the 35 day challenge, do i need to take a pic w/ a newspaper & just make that my new "day 1"?

oops, edit above to USP... i'm too late for both. next time.
Goahead and enter!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice back!!!

:thumbsup:

:jaw: Bullet back!!!!!! I thought You only admired my back :(

Oh, just like a man to fib :( But hey its ok Dominique is a freind of mine :) Pretty hot huh ? Cant have her!!!!! NANANANANANA!!!!!! LOL

Great Log Dom!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad you have the log over here too!!!!!!!!

dominique

Awards
Day 5

Legs on the 4th of July.

Dosing: cissus 3/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 1/2/2
(added 1 cissus)

a.m. legs focus compound mov'ts, quads
I was on fire. Progressive workout in reps or weight on most exercises. This is great b/c my strength on presses had jumped up a lot over the XF, and I've lost no strength... 500# x 6. DBDL pyramid up to 90's x 5,3. up 10# for DB squats 60's x 7. I also did high rep (20-30) extensions pyramiding up to 150# (don't go up higher b/c it makes my knees swell), short rests, very nice. and finished it off with 100 sissy squats -- i almost puked. That was an exceptional workout. Aside from the strength & recovery, I just felt so great energy/drive/mood wise. Uh, positive aggression maybe.

p.m. hams
Gave them some extra attention, variations of curls. Strength decent, nothing earth shattering, but good nonetheless considering the morning workout.

In general, I've been able to workout more days in a row without an off day since I've been using these products. On occasion, I feel nauseated, but I think it may be from the increase in protein, cals. Anyway, nothing too bad.

I feel great with these supps, and um, as it can be w/ powerfull.... libido is through the roof. i feel like a teenager...non stop. :D fortunately, i'm a bit wiser than i was as a teenager. I'm almost hesitant to add the extra dose.

these supps are the shizzle.:afro:

LOL, FnF. cracking me up!!!

weight 154 lbs

dominique

Awards
Day 6

Dosing: Cissus 3/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

a.m. walk ~20 min.

will post later with p.m. workout details.

feelin' good. feelin' real good. ;) i love you, USP. (now i see why you gots WOMEN)

dominique

Awards
p.m. calves/shoulders

this was quick and to the point. strength, stamina, b/t set recovery, energy, focus, drive, pump..... all very good.

weight 156 (+2)

can you see the 2 lbs??? :D

Day 6

Dosing: Cissus 3/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

a.m. walk ~20 min.

will post later with p.m. workout details.

feelin' good. feelin' real good. ;) i love you, USP. (now i see why you gots WOMEN)
I may be setting my sites on a new one:bb:

dominique

Awards
I may be setting my sites on a new one:bb:

so, how many will this make?

:chick: :chick: :chick: ++++++++++

Day 7

Dosing: cissus 2/2/2, pwrFLL 2/2/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

a.m. light 1 mile walk
p.m. will do 20-30 minutes low-mod intensity cardio

I took a look at my cals, and I've only been getting in about 2500 a day. :eek:
hmm, it sure does feel like a lot more. regardless, i did gain 2 lbs, so i'll give it a few more days & if it maintains... i'll bump it up 200-300. then repeat when necessary. I'm hoping this allows for a minimum of BF gain (if any)... plus i'm keeping in some cardio to keep the engine revving.

OT: I'm stoked... Louisiana BBing championships this weekend. Jay Culter will be guest posing/giving seminar.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Hi Dominique. Great log so far, hope this cycle continues to go well for you. By the way that is some physique you already have, cant wait to see the end results.

dominique

Awards
Day 7 cont'd
------------
p.m. 20 min. low-mod. intensity cardio/ abs & obliques

weight: 154.5 (argh, oh well, still up .5 from day 1)

cals. ~2400 I guess I'm going to have to throw in another meal to get the extra cals. It's always been my dream to be in a position to get to eat A LOT (w/o putting on fat), & now that's where I'm at & it's challenging. I bought casin(sp?) powder to add to some meals & for before bed. FnF put on 10 lbs, I want to do that too!!!
(shaking fist in the air w/ determination in her eyes) Lean and weighing in the 160's.... I can see it now. :D

Day 8
----------
Dosing: cissus 3/3/2, pwrFLL 2/3/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2
Contemplating upping lifting days cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 2/4(pre)/2.
Probably will give present dosing schedule a few more workouts before deciding. Any input on that, USP?

afternoon workout will be arms.

Hey, JBlazeGirlie!! Thanks. These are great supps. Sounds like you're enjoying them too over at your log. So awesome to find something for the ladies. Best wishes for your results too. :)

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Dominique,

I am jealous of your muscles :(
Dominique- my wife is jealous, too- i showed her some pics, and we both agree- you look awesome already!! can't wait to see the end results!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
In a way, that hurts D. I am a guy. I feel categorized with your wife. lol

dominique

Awards
okay, dominique is blushing... a lot. :eek:

wow. thanks. i am very happy to be part of the USP movement.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think DOM really understands how GREAT she really looks!!!!! Any woman would die for her buff bod, Im sure no one messes with her at the local watering hole :) LOL

dominique

Awards
Day 8 cont'd
------------
ha! i upped to 4 pwrFLL preWO. i might have to go kick some a$$ at the watering hole and drag somebody home with me. LOL
(in reality, i'll try to get in my cals for the day, walk the dog, and fall asleep while watching One Step Closer or Battle for the Olymia 2005... again. and i ain't complaining. interestingly, i find the sound of iron and grunting comforting. i need to invest in more bb dvds)

training
-------
trained arms with a lady that's be bbing for 20 years. lots of super/trisetting. great pump and recovery. we went nonstop through it. strength was very good, i could almost keep up with her weight-wise.

weight: 154.5 lbs

OT: Mary Lado was working out while we were there. did a few sets w/in 6 feet of the ASC figure champ. pretty cool. actually it was a trip b/c when i first saw her, my thought was "OMG she is huge!!!!!!!" talk about offseason. seriously, i am a shrimp compared to her. i remember seeing jenny lynn last year and thinking the same thing.... "if the figure girls are that huge, the female bbers must be *!@##$ gigantic".... and at that stage of the game...they are.

tomorrow: watch pre-judging, cutler seminar, finals; probably rest or do cardio only b/c i've got a partner lined up for sunday to work back/shoulders.

hey Fit, it's like they say, "what she don't know won't hurt her."
:D

Day 8 cont'd
------------
ha! i upped to 4 pwrFLL preWO. i might have to go kick some a$$ at the watering hole and drag somebody home with me. LOL
(in reality, i'll try to get in my cals for the day, walk the dog, and fall asleep while watching One Step Closer or Battle for the Olymia 2005... again. and i ain't complaining. interestingly, i find the sound of iron and grunting comforting. i need to invest in more bb dvds)

training
-------
trained arms with a lady that's be bbing for 20 years. lots of super/trisetting. great pump and recovery. we went nonstop through it. strength was very good, i could almost keep up with her weight-wise.

weight: 154.5 lbs

OT: Mary Lado was working out while we were there. did a few sets w/in 6 feet of the ASC figure champ. pretty cool. actually it was a trip b/c when i first saw her, my thought was "OMG she is huge!!!!!!!" talk about offseason. seriously, i am a shrimp compared to her. i remember seeing jenny lynn last year and thinking the same thing.... "if the figure girls are that huge, the female bbers must be *!@##$ gigantic".... and at that stage of the game...they are.

tomorrow: watch pre-judging, cutler seminar, finals; probably rest or do cardio only b/c i've got a partner lined up for sunday to work back/shoulders.

hey Fit, it's like they say, "what she don't know won't hurt her."
:D

DID you tell the 20 year vet about your supplements?

dominique

Awards
USP, as a matter of fact yes, I did. It never ceases to amaze me how a some bbers (with LOTS of experience) know so little about supplementation. They go purely by the famous people in the ads or use what someone they know uses. I guess not everyone has the luxury or interest of spending hours on the computer reading about ingredients, clinical studies, and logs. Anyway, she is very hesitant to invest in something new & unknown to her, so I will offer to let her try some of mine....'cause I tell you what...if she likes it, there will be others too. (I'm learning that people are kind of clique-ish about supps)

Day 9
------
REST day

dosing: cissus 2/2/2, pwrFLL 2/2/2, c2 2/2, cAMP 2/1/2

Feeling good. Started the morning kind of run down, but the rest is doing me a lot of good. Plus, I got to meet Jay Cutler which made my day/week/month/year......... :D

dominique

Awards
Day 10
--------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 2/4/2, c2 2/3, cAMP 2/1/2

p.m. back/delts/traps, 20 min. low int. cardio

Still feeling a little run down, however strength was on par for first 2 exercises then progressive on last 2..... extra reps on BBDL 175 x 9, 185 x 7, extra 10# on seated rows 130 x 8,7. Nice considering I've shortened rest b/t sets. Good pump and endurance for delts.

weight: 156.5

we'll see if it's for real or just another tease fluctuation. i am eating all i can possibly get in me at this time. it's falling 2500-2800(clean). this is challenging me. i hope i adapt to the quantity in a week or two. back in the days of bingeing and junk it was sooo easy to take in 1000+ cals at a sitting. clean is a whole other story.

hey USP, my friend bought the stack. :D hopefully more to come.

dominique

Awards
Day 11
-------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 2/2/4, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

will work chest/abs this evening. possibly 20 min. low int. cardio.

no soreness from yesterday. back has a sensation of fullness all day...like a mild pump. energy slightly below par, or maybe it's just normal and i got spoiled with feeling like i was superhuman for the entire first week. anyway, it's still better than i've felt in the past few days...will suffice for the workout...and that's what counts. :D

Day 11
-------

will work chest/abs this evening. possibly 20 min. low int. cardio.

no soreness from yesterday. back has a sensation of fullness all day...like a mild pump. energy slightly below par, or maybe it's just normal and i got spoiled with feeling like i was superhuman for the entire first week. anyway, it's still better than i've felt in the past few days...will suffice for the workout...and that's what counts. :D

YES, the fullness feeling is universal. I was waiting for u to state that before I had to mention.

Make sure you teach that old dog some new tricks (bodybuilder):} But really, you are the best coach she could have on how to dose.

thank you for excepting the supplements and following through!

dominique

Awards
Day 11 Cont'd
---------------
p.m. Chest/abs/obliques

all around great workout. strength up, endurance and recovery great. energy, focus, drive great. felt really good & very pleased with workout.

weight: 156.5 (weight is holding, but i appear to be leaning out again even with increased cals & strength continues to increase, no doubt lean growth)

==============================================

Day 12
-------
Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 4/2/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

Training:
a.m. arms
another great workout. strength up on a few exercises which was great considering that i was supersetting/trisetting and going for high volume.
so...strength, endurance, recovery, focus, energy, drive... all great.

as today progresses my pecs are getting slightly more sore from yesterday. i was hesitant to try to work arms (especially tri's) after last night's chest blast, but it went great (to my pleasant surprise). got the fullness feeling going on in my pecs and arms.

gonna keep feeding the bod and take it easy until tomorrow (leg day )

USP, you are more than welcome. i am really enjoying these supps & will be making USPlabs a regular in my anabolic supp. rotation. plus, i feel comfortable recommending it to people who i care about.

coming off of a few days of feeling slightly run down, i am amazed at the 2 workouts i got in yesterday/today. i was at least 120% in the gym. very, very pleased with how things are going.

dominique

Awards
Day 13
---------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 4/2/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

Training:
a.m. legs

Fantastic workout. Went up in #'s and reps on most exercises. There were a few significant increases worth noting: leg press previous best was 500#x6... today got 500x10, 520x8, 530x5; DB squat previous 60's x7...today 65's x10; and previous DBstifflegDL 90's x5,3...today 95's x5,4.

Needless to say, I was very pleased. I'm hoping to get 6 plates each side for presses next week and DL with the 100's. Those will be monumental occasions for me, and at the pace I've been progressing, these are realistic goals for 1-2 weeks.

I haven't mentioned it before, but positive aggression is very high during workouts on this stack, and recently I am noticing enhanced mind-muscle connection. (Libido has normalized...not through the roof like it was at the beginning.) Strength gains at this rate are absolutely fantastic in my book. Since I've never done any "hardcore" supps, I don't know what kind of progress one gets on some of those, but what I'm getting here, which I hope can continue for several weeks, is quite satisfying. I am very impressed with my results so far.

I'm getting comfortable with the extra food, actually got in 3000 cals yesterday, that ought to make the 2700 feel like a breeze.

I'm getting deep tissue massage tonight & will likely take tomorrow morning off.

dominique

Awards
Day 14
----------

I am very sore from that leg workout. Overall body/CNS fatigue.

Hoping over the course of the day (mainly sitting at a desk & getting abundant nutrition) I can recover overall CNS energy to hit shoulders after work. Will play that by ear. With the weekend approaching, I want to be at least 110% for Friday-Sunday workouts.

I managed to get in 3600 clean cals yesterday.
Not something I plan on doing everyday...yet. Though, one day, I will have built to the point where that is necessary. My appetite is catching up with my intake. My "tight" pants are still fitting well in the waist, and my upper body is getting thicker. My metabolism is kicking hard... I am always hot. Of course, this is south Louisiana in July.

rafter

Awards
Hey, i think ive read this all somewhere before... :)

Nice work. Youre progressing nicely. Cant wait to see how everything turns out for you.

Side note: When i saw your pics, I was shocked. You look like someone I went to hs with. Havent seen that girl in about 8 yrs i think.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
sorry bro- didn't know you were so sensitive :)
S'ok D. The tears have dried, and I have moved on in life.
(Hopefully you do realize i was kidding)

Regardless, Sorry for the thread hijacking Dominique. Log is looking great!

dominique

Awards
Day 14 Cont'd
--------------

my previous day 14 post was all chit chat...here's the real deal...

Dosing: cissus 2/3/3, pwrFLL 2/2/4, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/2
i didn't take the 3rd cissus a.m. b/c i thought it would be a rest day. oops. and just plain ole looked over the single cAMP dose mid afternoon.

Training:
--------
p.m. shoulders(focus front delts), calves

i had what i like to call a front delt raise extravaganza. then finished them off with heavy BB upright rows. they are horribly lagging & i will have no more of that business!!! left ego at home, went lighter on raises and torched them babies to hell. it's been 18+hours and they are still burning! that's good stuff!!!

gave calves a good blasting as well, strength up a little. both delts and calves pumped like they were going to explode. my vascularity is increasing in my chest/shoulders...i.e., popping out like crazy, and my biceps vein and forearm veins are more pronounced. may not be the most attractive thing on a woman's body, but personally i love it. it just makes me work that much harder.

recovery b/t sets is great, endurance is great, focus/energy/positive aggression all through the roof. mind-muscle connection increasing. for the extravaganza i wasn't going for strength, so no comment there. but for heavier mov'ts, strength was great too.

now for the surprise, i weighed myself...down half a pound. blew my mind!
oh well. i'll keep eating big. i met with a friend who hadn't seen me in a week, and she said that my upper body was definitely bigger...and that was with a shirt on. and my mom said if i get any bigger i'll look weird. LOL!!! her eyes will adjust, like when you walk outside from a movie theater.

Day 15
-------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 2/4/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

Training:
Will work arms (emphasis on tri's...my other major lagging part) this afternoon

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :)

hey rafter. yeah, looks familiar. call me lazy if you must. :)

lanbane, you and the guys add a nice dimension to the log. i enjoy the posts. :D

thanks for stopping by gentlemen.

dominique

Awards
Day 15 cont'd
-------------

p.m. arms

workout was great (notice a trend there? )
strength, endurance, pump, vascularity, energy, focus, drive, mind-muscle connection all TOP NOTCH. it's becoming clear that my ability to feel muscle contractions & control them is increasing. this may fall into "mind-muscle connection" category. i definitely am feeling the contractions in a more pronounced way.

weight: 156

Day 16
-------

dosing: cissus 2/2/2, pwrFLL 2/2/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/1/2

REST DAY. Yup, I actually took the whole day off.

weight: 154 WTF!!! down 2 lbs, yet cals holding in the 2900-3000 range. interesting. very interesting. kind of a dream come true. i've always wanted to be one of those people who can eat alot and stay relatively lean.

speaking of which, it's time to eat. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 cont'd
-------------

p.m. arms

workout was great (notice a trend there? )
strength, endurance, pump, vascularity, energy, focus, drive, mind-muscle connection all TOP NOTCH. it's becoming clear that my ability to feel muscle contractions & control them is increasing. this may fall into "mind-muscle connection" category. i definitely am feeling the contractions in a more pronounced way.

weight: 156

Day 16
-------

REST DAY. Yup, I actually took the whole day off.

weight: 154 WTF!!! down 2 lbs, yet cals holding in the 2900-3000 range. interesting. very interesting. kind of a dream come true. i've always wanted to be one of those people who can eat alot and stay relatively lean.

speaking of which, it's time to eat. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Great results so far!!

dominique

Awards
Day 17
---------

Training: p.m. back/shoulders/traps

Wasn't feeling 100%. Kind of out of it, hard to focus, woosy a little.
Nonetheless, strength was fair/good, however, not earth shattering as I have become accustomed to.

Upped #'s on widegrip pulldowns 150# x 5; got an extra rep each set on close grip chins: 7 reps x 3 sets. This was progressive although I wasn't feeling too good. After my 1st set of BBDL's, I realized that my focus wasn't up to par enough for me to feel safe to use the weight I wanted to, so I called it a day for back. My strength was slightly below par for shoulders, but got good burning contractions & pumped nicely.

weight: 155 (it's almost that wonderful time of the month which likely explains the fluctuation, and possibly the "off" feeling I had yesterday...that and/or the fact that I am experimenting with a wider fluctuation of carbs b/t workout & nonworkout days....I made the error of going way too low for my day off considering this is a clean bulk)

Day 18
---------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 2/2/4, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/2/1

Training: Will work chest this evening.

Hi, D! yes, nice indeed. :D

dominique

Awards
Day 18 cont'd
-------------

blaaaah, fooey, $h1t on a stick!! attempted workout. there were "red flag" symptoms present that = get out of the gym & get some extra rest. not my first choice, but i've got to respect the body. CNS feeling quite frazzled. i haven't taken many rest days since starting this stack b/c i could get away with it strength-wise, which has been great. just a little patience on my part & this will continue to flow & grow. took a nap, got in good meals, walked dog.

Day 19
-------
dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 4/2/2, c2 3/2, cAMP 2/2/1

training: a.m. arms, abs, obliques
although i had to drag myself to the gym this morning (which is rare, yet not surprising after last night's pooped workout) and i never felt great, however, my strength was very good & went up on a couple exercises; my endurance was great, pumps, recovery, all very good... i just felt like a grouchy zombie. growth was definitely stimulated. now to eat & rest.

i'm going to take tomorrow morning off & maybe whole day, to try to let my CNS recover more before leg day.

on a positive note: weight 157 lbs.

dominique

Awards
Day 20
-------

training: OFF

gonna let the body do a little more recovering.

dominique

Awards
Day 21
--------

Dosing: cissus 3/?/?, pwrFLL 4/?/?, c2 3/?, cAMP ?/?/?

Training: attempted legs. pyramiding up through my first exercise, i was very weak, irritable, edgy, difficulty focusing, nauseated, legs shaky after warm ups. :aargh:
i decided to end workout rather than dig the hole further.

i haven't slept well in over a week now. last night only got about 4 hrs. :yawn:
will either reduce dosage of stims or take 2-3 days off completely - possibly all supps. i haven't mentioned the sleep issue before, b/c while the workouts were superhuman, i was willing to take a few licks here and there.

i recall reading in past logs that some people would take a couple days off supps each week. it couldn't hurt,i guess.

my last dose of c2 is typically around noon, so i don't see how that could be keeping me up?????

USP, any advice? anyone? bueller? :sad:

dominique

Awards
yesterday took out midday c2 dose, and cut cAMP in half. slept great...9 hours. woke up before my alarm, ready to take on the world...and proceeded to do so.

Day 22
--------

Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 4/2/2, c2 3, cAMP 1/1

Training: a.m. back/bi's
workout started slow & below par strength, but my body woke-up and it turned out good. strength, endurance, recovery, focus all good. with extra rest i'll be taking each week now, strength will climb again.

weight: 161 (+7)

as recommened by a few experienced competitive bbers i've talked to, tweaking macros to increase carbs, keeping cals about the same. will put 2 cardios back in per week to keep cut fat gain...because some of the 7 lbs are definitely fat.

at this point, i am trying to keep the scale weight about the same, but tighten up to where i was a week or two ago...then i'll up to 165 and repeat. at least that's the plan.

dominique

Awards
Day 23
-------
reduced c2, cAMP dosing

trained chest/shoulders/tri's. still not feeling up to par, so didn't go crazy with it. wow, what a novel idea.....not pushing further into the red while not feeling too good.

Day 24
-------
Rest.

Day 25
-------
overall energy/well-being making its way back up. leaning toward keeping workouts at moderate intensity this week.

body is adjusting to increased carbs. i'm definitely smoother, but also very full which is really nice.

i've got about 25 days left of using this stack. i've considered adding Symm. X, but i think it will not have enough time to be in full effect. when i'm feeling fully back to normal, will bump cissus/powerfull dosing to finish off the stack...with gusto!!!
i'm going to do another XFactor cycle for 50-75 days following this, and then resume a USP stack....my weapons of mass construction.

dominique

Awards
Day 25
-------
training: legs, only did about 10-12 sets, didn't go heavy, but got good burn and shaky legs after sets.

weight: 158.5

Day 26
-------
dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrFLL 4/2/2, no c2, cAMP 1/1/1
instead of c2, caffeine 200mg/ephedrine 25mg pre workout.

training: a.m. back/bi's/calves
good workout. strength started out sub-par, but by second exercise i was doing well and even made progress. energy slowly returning. i think the c2 just had me kind of high/on top of the world kind of feeling, which although can be nice during the experience, when it's gone i feel ****ty by comparison. so i prefer not to kick it up so high, which is why i'm back to E/C for now...which for me is an energy boost but without the mental high. may switch back to c2 in a week or two for variety, or just chalk it up to "not for me" (amp and stim-X were the same...affected my mood too much...what goes up must come down. i try to keep it even keel for stability purposes.)

exciting news: i am hiring a local IFBB pro to make me a 12 week off-season diet/training program. no more guessing about if i'm training/eating as efficiently as possible. i'll let her handle that. depending on how i respond to the program, i'll determine whether i will compete in 2007 or 2008. she'll be doing my pre-contest as well. i've seen the results she gets from her clients both natural and not, and both are fantastic. she's competing in the Europa next month so i probably won't get started with her until september.

dominique

Awards
Day 26 cont'd
---------------
p.m. abs/obliques, 30 min. cardio
welcome back, cardio. hasta la vista, nightime starchy carbs.
take a hike, blubber!!!

Day 27
-------
dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwerfull 2/2/2, E/C, cAMP 1/1/1/1
I will try c2 again in a week. I'll have to reduce/drop the second dose b/c I think that's what was interfering with my sleep.

training: OFF

feeling good today. legs/glutes still sore from monday. back has feeling of fullness, slight soreness from yesterday.

really excited about having the diet/training program in the fall in the hands of a professional w/ beaucoup experience. (btw, i found out yesterday that she thinks it's wiser to grow the extra year and compete in 2008...so decision made. i give her opinion a lot of weight. plus, i really felt like i would be rushing it and not be satisfied with my size next year.)

dominique

Awards
Day 28
-------
Dosing:
cissus 3/3/3, pwrfull 4/2/2, E/C, cAMP

Training: a.m. chest/tri's
Most of workout was using smith machine which I never use for chest, therefore, I don't have a direct comparison regarding strength for those exercises. Weights were greater than for similar exercises with DB's and BB (as expected).
My tri's were very tired after working chest and it didn't take long to finish them off. However, strength was on par for cable pressdowns, up 10# on plate loaded dips, and by DB extension they were toast. Finished them off with smith machine close grip presses, failing around 5-6 reps for 4 sets.

Diet: yesterday got in 2400 cals (-500 from what i'd been eating the past 2 weeks). carbs were switched to fibrous green veggies for meal 5, no carbs meal 6. b/c i was putting on more fat than i believe is necessary, i'll bring down the cals to ~2600 a day (~300 taken from carbs in meals 5 & 6)

Weight 158

:clap2: okay, so it only took me 28 days to realize there was a toolbar on here...hence the lovely bold letters

dominique

Awards
hey D, here's some more good work for ya. :D

Day 29
--------
Dosing: cissus 3/3/3, pwrfull 4/2/2, E/C, cAMP 1/1/1/1
(above dosing working great for me)

Training: a.m. legs
fantastic workout. changed up things a little...started with 3 working sets of leg curls, then leg extensions for 15 and 20 reps each, respectively, heavy enough that i had to use a rest/pause to get all reps for each set. thighs were pre-exhausted, pumped tight and already a little shaky...

...then came the fun...leg press pyramid up to 540# x 5,5,5. this is a new PR. very happy about it...6 plates each side. (the fact that i did this pre-fatigued is very significant in terms of increased strength. previously, i was setting all PR's on press as my first working exercise...fresh legs. i've made such great gains on this exercise over the past month, i honestly wasn't expecting it to continue to rise like this.)

DB SLDL didn't go as great... maxed out with 90's x 5,4...was hoping to get to the 100's. i've got about 20 days left on this stack...and this will be my goal.

finished legs off with unilateral sled press, then both legs for high reps. (don't have previous comparison for this machine)

so, this was a satisfying workout. sometime soon i will have to buckle down and make another compound mov't my "favorite" leg exercise. presses have been very gratifying b/c i've always been able to use (relatively) a lot of weight & have increased it significantly...however, i need to get my numbers up on squats, hacks and lunges as well. those exercises are being neglected b/c i'm not as strong and...it's a cycle that needs to be broken. likewise on other bodyparts.

okay, have a great weekend everyone.

dominique

Awards
Day 30
---------
Dosing:
cissus 2/2/2, pwrfll 2/2/2, E/C, cAMP 1/1/1
Training: OFF

Day 31
---------
dosing:
cissus 3/3/3, pwrfll 2/4/2, c2 2, cAMP 1/1
attempted a mid-morning 2 cap dose of c2 after several days off and feeling fine again...felt frazzled, short-circuited, trouble sleeping all night. i won't take it anymore. i'll be sticking to E/C for the remainder of this log. some stims/fat burners just don't jive with me. apparently this is one of them. good to know, though.

training: p.m. shoulders (presses, front/lat delts), tri's
taxing workout. nothing impressive happened. by the end i was having lots of trouble focusing, becoming aggitated.

weight: 158.5

Day 32
---------
dosing:
cissus 3/3/3, pwrfll 4/2/2, E/C, cAMP 1/1/1

training: a.m. back, rear delts
upper back & shoulders fatigued from previous workout (12 hours prior). also slept terrible. nonetheless, under those conditions, strength was decent. focus not all there, kind of spacey.

I would like to conclude this log on Day 40, as I will have taken measurements & pictures at that time. All bodyparts will get another workout on this stack. Tomorrow will be a rest day so I can finish this off with a bang.