Weight: 195
Height: 5'11''
BF%: 16-17% (nearing the end of a bulk)
Training Style: MaxOT

Dosage:
RXT: (2) caps 3 weeks,(1) cap 2 weeks
PowerFULL: (7) caps 10 days, (9) caps 21 days
CissusRX: (6) Caps 10 days, (10) caps 20 days

I've already been on RXT for about 9 days, i put in powerFULL yesterday, and i put in CissusRX today. If cissus works for me i plan on having it as a staple for my supplement list. Right now im stuffinf my face with, oats, chicken, tuna, a lot of milk, bread, eggs... all the good stuff. I tend to be easy going when it comes to diet so i cheat here and there.

Goals:

My goals for this stack is to finish off my bulk with some nice decent mass and strength gains getting me ready for my cut. So far in this bulk i've put on 25 pounds since december. Im hoping to get to at least 200 by the end of the stack, which is very doable, i just don't want to shoot too high and get my hopes up.

Also I'de like to thank the people at USP Labs with providing me an extra bottle of cissusRX due to some shipping mishap, you guys are great and I plan on living off of your supplements if things go the way i plan :)

Day 1: Well I took 7 powerfull yesterday and 2 so far today and man! I had great energy this morning and damn there was a party in my pants... i was having some crazy dreams about some kinky stuff, as far as working out goes... it was a typical tricep/shoulder day... it was the last day of my previous routine and now starting monday It's all about MaxOT, i've tried it before and i think it worked decent.... but we will see. Main reason why i changed is because i think I was doing too much volume and my body was telling me to slow down and change the routine.

too be continued... :run:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2:

Off day, tomorrow will be the first day of Max OT training... snowed a crap load here today, probly got around 20 inches!

Not too too much to report since it was an off day... But as far as out of gym related powerFULL sides... I usually don't have much of a problem with getting "hard" and today when i was getting down with the old lady, it hurt to have my pants on. I know you are all dying to here that. :thumbsup:

I'll report back tomorrow on how things are going, gym-wise.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Weight: 199

Today was legs and first day of MaxOT. I really like MaxOT it's a lot less volume than my last routine and i really felt it a lot better in my legs by doing less sets.

Squat 2x6 245, 1x5 255
Leg Press 1x6 4380, 1x6 410
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 205x6 245x6
Standing Calve Raise(smith) 225x8 315x8, 365x8
Stead Calve Raises (45 degree) 180x8 200x8
Felt really pumped today and very strong... hip was bothering me a tiny bit earlier today... but nothing major.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Weight 198.6

Today was Arms day...

Straight Bar Curls 95x6, 95x5
Alternating DB Curls 45x5 45x5
EZ Bar Curls 90x6

Cable Pushdowns 90x6 100x4
Skull Crushers 80x6 80x6
Dumbell Kickbacks 35x6

BB Wrist Curls 85x8 85x8
DB Wrist Curls 35x8 35x8

Abs ...

Pretty good workout, deffinate increase in my skull crusher... thats always been a weak point in my tricep exercises because i've always been stuck at 60 pounds and in the past 2 weeks it's gone up 20 lbs.
I think the low estrogen is having an effect on my joints because they are kinda sore... Overall i feel pretty good... my eyes have been dry lately donno if this has any correlation with any current supps.

Not much to report... Oh and USP i noticed my bottles of powerfull have a coat of powder lining the bottles is this normal?

tomorrow... shoulders and traps.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Weight: 198

Today was shoulders, most deffinately my weak spot.

Military BB press 3x4x125
Seated DB press 50x6 55x5
Standing Side Later DB raises 2x6x35

DB shrugs 80x6 100x6 110x5
Upright rows 90x6 100x6

Nice workout! all lifts are up... i never really feel much pump in my shoulders so as far as pump goes with powerfull couldn't tell you today, although i had a really nice pump after the DB shrugs. It might be too early to say but I think i can deffinately tell powerfull is working... Had a pretty good time with the girl today, i can last a lot better now... like full on ramming and I can keep it up for hours.. she seemed very happy. Joints are feeling better today, except my hip which i've really had problems since i started bulking, no idea why. Deffinately kinda had a cheat day... chinese food... but it was good chinese food chicken and shrimp... and a little bit of candy from the girl. Oh well i'll worry about it when i cut.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Back day...

Lat pulldowns 3x4-6x155
Seated cable rows 2x4-6x180
Deadlift 2x4x295
Weighted hyperextensions 2x8-10x45plate

Cardio 40 mins of walking

Wierd! I woke up early and my Uvula was swollen (the thing that dangles in the back of your throat) I thought it was in my sinus and i tried getting it out cuz i was tired so i literally pulled it 2-3 inches with my teeth i got outa bed and looked in the mirror and it was like 2 inches long!!! if look down i can touch it with the tip of my tongue it's so annoying i have to keep swollowing it.

Workout was alright, im more accustomed to BB rows, pullups and such so i donno what my normal lifts would have been. Im not sure if i should continue bulking or start cutting... Im getting to the point where im uncomfortable with my BF% if anyone is actually reading this tell me what u think i should do.

G

Day 6

Back day...

Lat pulldowns 3x4-6x155
Seated cable rows 2x4-6x180
Deadlift 2x4x295
Weighted hyperextensions 2x8-10x45plate

Cardio 40 mins of walking

Wierd! I woke up early and my Uvula was swollen (the thing that dangles in the back of your throat) I thought it was in my sinus and i tried getting it out cuz i was tired so i literally pulled it 2-3 inches with my teeth i got outa bed and looked in the mirror and it was like 2 inches long!!! if look down i can touch it with the tip of my tongue it's so annoying i have to keep swollowing it.

Workout was alright, im more accustomed to BB rows, pullups and such so i donno what my normal lifts would have been. Im not sure if i should continue bulking or start cutting... Im getting to the point where im uncomfortable with my BF% if anyone is actually reading this tell me what u think i should do.
Introduce cAMPHIBOLIC and limit Carb intake to about 200grams and use all pure complex carbs.

cAMPHIBOLIC is a good anabolic, and a great fat loss agent thats non stimulating.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
alright, well i'll lower carbs to 200grams then i'm low on the $$ atm so i'll see how that goes with a little extra cardio. Otherwise i have some albuterol and i could begin cutting day 10 and have that going till the end of the stack. I am undecided at this point, if you have an opinion that would be greatly appreciated... I am going into unexplored territory here... i've been working out for a year now but i introduced a real diet around october, and i have never cut and i have never been below 13%bf Im at around 17-18% now.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Chest day

Flat BB bench Press 3x4-6x165
Incline DB Press 3x4-6x65
Dips 2x8-10
Machine Flyes 2x4-6x120

Wow, good workout... chest as well as shoulders i believe are my 2 weakest parts and this workout went really well. Although my DB press was down 5 lbs my BB bench was up quite a bit... i have been stuck at repping 145 for quite a while ... like... a year while my db bench has gone up BB just never went well for me. But I got 165 ppounds for 5 reps 3 times so it was all good... i felt VERY pumped throughout the workout and very focused with that feeling liek you are invinsible... good stuff. I think i am getting some kind of virus because my uvula is still swollen and it hurts ... nothing else though maybe a little bit of the sinus but not too bad, im gonna take a lot of vitamin c and drink tons of green tea and hopefully overcome it.. i usually do.

Also i decided to keep bulking but make it a little cleaner as far as carbs go and do some cardio 3x a week...

todays my day off...

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Back to training legs!

Squat 1x6 250, 2x5 265
Leg Press 1x6 410 , 1x6 430
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 245x6 245x6
Standing Calve Raise(smith) 3x8x365
Seated Calve Raises (45 degree) 2x8x195

Good day, legs felt much stronger calves were pumped like crazy, lifts are up, +10lbs to squat, +20lbs to leg press, other lifts stayed the same just did a constant higher weight. I upped the dosage today on both powerFULL and cissusRX. Im not sure if the dosage scheme i have is appropriate please help me ceosm if you think i should change it... I split the dosages up 3 times a day both at the same time... 2 on waking of both before breakfast (20-30mins before), 5 powerfull and 6 cissus 30-60mins before workout, then 2 of each before bed.

Hmmm symmetry is coming! wondering if i should buy it and run it with the stack??? or should i wait during or after my cut... im pretty excited about it, sounds like a great product, just like all USP labs products! I've decided im going to buy another months supply at the end of this stack but im just going to use lower dosage because of the money$$$ us college students can't afford such expensive stacks, but i think running them at the label dosage will still provide with some great benefits, i think i might run symmetry instead of cissusRX next month though because i've never really have much problems with joints cept maybe my shoulder and hip which never was very bad, i much favor the anabolic factor. Oh and as far as joint pains go they are all gone along with the shin splints i had for a little bit, no more hip problem, no more shoulder pain. I have to admit I am so impressed with USP labs, This is by far the best supplement company i've ever encountered and used the products of, I am officially a USP labs fanboy.

G

Day 10:

Back to training legs!

Squat 1x6 250, 2x5 265
Leg Press 1x6 410 , 1x6 430
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 245x6 245x6
Standing Calve Raise(smith) 3x8x365
Seated Calve Raises (45 degree) 2x8x195

Good day, legs felt much stronger calves were pumped like crazy, lifts are up, +10lbs to squat, +20lbs to leg press, other lifts stayed the same just did a constant higher weight. I upped the dosage today on both powerFULL and cissusRX. Im not sure if the dosage scheme i have is appropriate please help me ceosm if you think i should change it... I split the dosages up 3 times a day both at the same time... 2 on waking of both before breakfast (20-30mins before), 5 powerfull and 6 cissus 30-60mins before workout, then 2 of each before bed.

Hmmm symmetry is coming! wondering if i should buy it and run it with the stack??? or should i wait during or after my cut... im pretty excited about it, sounds like a great product, just like all USP labs products! I've decided im going to buy another months supply at the end of this stack but im just going to use lower dosage because of the money$$$ us college students can't afford such expensive stacks, but i think running them at the label dosage will still provide with some great benefits, i think i might run symmetry instead of cissusRX next month though because i've never really have much problems with joints cept maybe my shoulder and hip which never was very bad, i much favor the anabolic factor. Oh and as far as joint pains go they are all gone along with the shin splints i had for a little bit, no more hip problem, no more shoulder pain. I have to admit I am so impressed with USP labs, This is by far the best supplement company i've ever encountered and used the products of, I am officially a USP labs fanboy.
I'm a Vipersg123 fan aswell.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

Arms day

Straight Bar Curls 1x6x95, 2x5x100
Alternating DB Curls 45x6 50x5
Cable Curls 120x6

Cable Pushdowns 3x4-6x95
Skull Crushers
80x6 90x6
Dumbell Kickbacks 40x6

BB Wrist Curls 90x8 90x8
DB Wrist Curls 40x8 40x8

Abs ...

Wow, today's workout was nuts...!!!
I looked huge, felt huge, and liftd more than ever today was ALL PR's! I am ripping everything i've ever lifted to shreds... last night i was talking on the phone and by holding it to my ear my bicep had a huge pump... I talked some kid into buying some powerFULL and CissusRX today at the gym... he's a supplement junky i knew he would go right for it.

As for abs... i usually do the whole stack for cable crunches and well... it felt like nothing so i was forced to use a crunch machine, as incline situps kill my lowerback.

The new pants i bought for my bulk are beginning to fall off... i keep getting random comments from people

"crack kills you know mike"
"Hey mike you got plumbers crack."

I guess thats good maybe my waist is getting smaller.

More to come! tomorrow is shoulders and traps!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Military BB press 3x4x125
Seated DB press
3x5x55
Standing Side Later DB raises 1x6x35 1x6x30

DB shrugs 80x6 110x6 120x5
Upright rows 100x6 110x6

Crappy workout. Wanted to do more on military press, but wasn't happening. Almost lost my shoulder on the DB press, just kept messing up today... Not enough sleep I guess... still had some PR's on shrugs and upright rows... my gym only goes up to 120 lb dumbells so im going to have to switch to barbell shrugs sometime soon to go heavier.

Oh and at the gym i weighed myself and for some reason i weighed 201 lbs... we'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow is lats and lower back.

:run:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Lat pulldowns 3x4-6x155
Seated cable rows 2x4-6x190
Deadlift 2x3x295
Weighted hyperextensions 1x12x45lbs 1x8-10x55lbs

Average day... hypers and seated cable rows went up 10lbs each! After doing hypers i got the most excrutiating pump in my lower back it was insane. Had some troubles sleeping last night, probly because i took a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon, but i really need it, i was so tired. I gotta get back on track with diet and sleep, been off the past few days. More to come... Chest tomorrow can't wait.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay here's my plan, i am extending this log another month... i just bought some cAMP and 2 bottles of powerfull that i will use at the end of my current bottles... i am introducing cAMP and Symmetry at the end of my current bottles where i will begin cutting. I think these stacked with possibly albuterol + powerfull or if i get the chance to test out any new product USPLabs is beta testing I could run that too and burn the fat off BABY! Probly get some muscle while I am at it!!!! :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You might want to throw some CEE into the mix...Ive run basically the same stack you are with Omega's CreEthylThunder and it was wicked!

BV

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
good to hear, I probly will do that, ill check out vitaminshoppe to check for their clearance items and see if I can get a deal, don't wanna spend too much money.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Flat BB bench Press 3x4-6x170
Incline DB Press 3x4-6x70
Dips 2x8-10

Felt really strong today! All lifts were up! I can't wait to see my bench at the end of the stack! The dumbells felt easily 3 times lighter this workout it was great! I got a couple of complements from some people at the gym too. Huge pump all workout long especially in my tris! I flex and it felt liek my arm was going to burst! Man i love this stuff! I feel like im on a PH cycle, but nto at the same time!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Im doign a stack including powerFULL and cissus Rx very soon... Ill keep a watch on ur thread to see your progress. Keep it up.

Subscribed :)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
As long as you are a responder to these I think you will be very happy with the results! I seriously don't think im going to use anything else for a while when i do stacks cept creatine and protein, and maybe some bcaa's... i absolutely feel like im on a PH cycle I am so impressed.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
wow nice.... do you think that has to do much with the rebound xt though? Im 18 and dont plan on using any supplement like that for a few years. I think the Cissus Rx, powerFULL, Symmetry and Cell Fuel(or Omega thunder), glycerGrow stack would be good though... thats what I'm looking into using in a week or two

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I see your dosing the Cissus Rx much more than recommended... Is this because your looking more for its "anabolic" effects? Im using it for a pain in a tendon in my elbow and Im just following the 2 pills 2X per day... do you think I should up the dosage or # of pills per day?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im mainly looking for the anabolic effect of the cissus, main reason why my dose is higher is because they gave me a free extra bottle so i figured what the heck. But i think i might lower the dosage near the end of the 2nd bottle and just run another single bottle for an extra month.

as far as the rebound xt playing a part here... im not sure really... I was on it for a week or 2 before going on powerfull and cissus and i wasn't really noticing much. Im not a big fan of the rebound it's absolutely killing my libido, i think the powerfull is the main thing keeping me going...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
NICEE... good to know, i cant wait for my powerFULL to arrive!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i got 2 more bottles coming in myself.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I believe im going to lower the powerfull dosage to 8 caps on workout days and 6 caps on non workout days as suggested by USPlabs. Also i think ill lower the cissus to 8 caps as well.

Powerfull
2 morning
4 pre-workout
2 bed

will dose the same way with the cissus

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Leg Press 1x6x430 2x5x500!!!
Squats 1x6x265 1x5x270
Leg Curls 1x6x110 1x6x122.5
Stiff Legged Deadlift 2x6x245

Standing Calve Raises(Smith)
2x8x340
Seated Calve Raises 2x8x195

Legs felt good today... not much to report. Leg press went up 70lbs. My gf started at the gym today, showed her the works.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Side note:

I was curious about the size of my arms so i measured them today and they have gained .5 inches since started powerfull and cissus. I am impressed. 15 inches when i started, now 15.5

D

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Side note:

I was curious about the size of my ams so i measured them today and they have gained .5 inches since started powerfull and cissus. I am impressed. 15 inches when i started, now 15.5
awesome!!!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
just an addition to my last post about change in arm size... i have always had tiny little stretch marks on my under arms(tricep) now i have gigantic stretch marks they are quite sensitive too. Pretty neat.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya i got somea those too... at first stretch marks are cool cuz u know ur growing... but when they keep stretching ur like SH*T!

pretty cool how muhc u gained on powerFULL though!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Incline BB Bench Press 3x5x150
Flat DB Bench Press 2x6x75
Decline BB Bench Press (smith)
1x6x185

Some ab work as well... Cable crunches... instead of doing the whole stack of 150 i added on 40 pounds and did sets of 10.

Great improvements today... PR on DB Bench for reps, and PR in Incline for reps... a few weeks ago i was doing 135 on the incline and 65-70's on flat db bench. Feeling a little sleepy right now. I'll report more later maybe. got a lotta homework to do.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work Viper!! Im beginning to see some impressive results with my Symmetry/PF stack as well..

BV

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeah this stuff is working wonders I tell ya what... i took your advice and everyone elses advice and my CEE came in today!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you like it! I use Customs' CreEthylThunder and it rocks, although I havent tried another brand.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
the stretch marks continue to spread... now i notice some on my bicep area... what the hell? lol. w/e Back tomorrow!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Cocoa butter an vitamin E bro. Stretch marks might look cool at first but they're just nasty if they wont go away.

BV

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
im using BARMON right now and its working pretty well

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'll have to buy some stuff with my next order with symmetry! Vitamin E topical or is it in pill form??? I put some extra strength super gold bond lotion stuff on it last night and they are looking a bit better.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Back day!

BB rows 2x6x175
V-Bar Pulldowns 170x6 180x6
Pull Ups 2x4-6 BW (some assistance on last reps)
Seated Cable Rows 200x6
Deadlift 2x4x290
DB Shrugs 120x5

not a bad day... worked with some different exercises today... Deadlifts felt real good pulled them 20x better than last week. Had really good concentration. Tomorrow is triceps and shoulders. Also fully started creatine doses all with powerfull cept post workout dose.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think the ointment will work better, because you can spot treat. I have some and have been using it for a while. stretch marks arent fading, just arent spreading

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and tris
DB Shoulder Press 55x6 60x5 60x4
Military Press 130x3 125x3 (bleh)
Side laterals 35x6 40x6
Skullcrushers 3x4x90
Cable Pushdowns (wierd handle made it harder) 3x6x85
1handed DB tri-extension 25x5

Shoulders felt great today! Bumped up the DB press to 60's woot all time PR. Which is crazy because last week i almost killed myself getting 5 reps out of the 55's... military press was bleh donno it's always been hard for me but oh well. Side laterals felt MUCH easier.

Triceps felt a little worked from the shoulder exercises so i wasn't feeling it in that department. Plus i couldn't find the v-bar for the cable pushdowns... so i used an altered version that made it a lot harder.

I recieved a stimx sample in the mail and they forgot to put a cover on it saying what it is etc... and my mom got it and FREAKED she thought it was roids... now my fridge is covered in random documents saying exatly what it is why there wasn't a label on it etc... god damn lots of stress today. tons of homework and i have to go into work tonight to help my boss with a party... peace

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
My arms are growing like CRAZY!

Straight BB Curl 105x6 110x6 115x5
DB Hammer Curls 60x6 65x4
EZ Bar Curls 115x3 110x4
Cable Crunches- Whole stack plus around 70 pounds of extra weight via stack ons and a 25 lb plate stuck on the rack plug thing.
Leg Raises 15lbsX10 30lbsX10

Another arm day of all PR's 15lbs to straight bar curl, 15 to ez-bar curl, etc .. gotta go mroe later.

D

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
great to hear!!! you sound like you are really making some awesome gains!!!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Big time! My training partner is having a terribly hard time keeping up with me and he was originally stronger than me in mainly everything... now we are about equal cept my curls have absolutely exploded past his. Compliments left and right... i saw a kid who has been working out twice as long as me (2 years) and is exactly the way he has always looked since i last saw him, a year ago... he said jesus dude you exploded or something! You are huge! I was like yeah... i got 50 or so pounds heavier. Maybe i'm just more on track. I feel sorta guilty, im getting such huge gains it feels like im on roids or something. Also wierd... my weight is now 190 which is 5-10 pounds lighter than a few weeks ago... cannot tell if im losing fat or what. I must be, i got no bf caliper though. And i measure via scotch tape and a ruler (hahahaha). I'll go measure my waiste now though.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
hmm i donno i think i need a measuring tape.. will have to buy one when i get some protein and symmetry... Cuz i tried doing it and i think my waist is bigger... donno what this means. Maybe a lot of that was water weight, or food in my stomach, cuz i've lowered my food intake because im about to begin cutting. at the same time i have stretch marks forming on my triceps... if i am losing fat maybe its more so in my limbs. I do look a little more vascular there... W/e we will see

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Leg Press 3x5x510
Squats 1x4x275 1x6x245(practiced lower squats)
Leg Curls 1x6x130 1x6x135
Stiff Legged Deadlift 1x4x285 1x4x265 (woops i put on so much weight i didn't realize)

Standing Calve Raises(Smith)
2x10x375
Seated Calve Raises 2x8x190

Felt really lousy for some reason all workout... i had energy just not the drive today. Kept screwing up too, felt very awkward today, donno why.

Tapering ATD to 15mg... and then slowly to 0mg inna few days.

I have begun cutting. Slowly lowering my caloric intake to near maintenance and will be doing MaxOT Cardio 4-5 times a week. It's basically sprinting for 16 minutes just on a bike. It's damn hard and so painful. Will be introducing cAMP, symmetry, and Albuterol probly by next week. Will continue the log until all of my usplabs supps have depleted. So stay tuned.

G

I usually rest for about 3 days straight while eating properly and supplmenting and it does wonders for motivation and recovery.