USP's Powerfull/Symmetry/Not Cocaine stack - BPMartyr

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Coming Soon!

I will update with anything significant but not necessarily every day. My hopes are to retain strength and LBM as well as keeping new adipose at bay during my PCT. If this stack can allow me to achieve this I will be quite impressed.
I am just finishing with a 16 week cycle of test & EQ with M1T as a frontload and T3 and SD at the tail. My original plan was to run through as a bulker but as gains halted and my body fat % continued to rise I revamped into a cut.

A little history: I worked out quite a bit in my early 20’s and maintained at what I thought at the time was good nutrition. After a shoulder injury and a divorce I gave up on a healthy life style and began drinking and partying constantly. Couple this with changing my very active job to sitting at a desk and you have a recipe for what I turned out to be roughly 3 years ago. I got involved in a martial arts class and tried a low carb diet plan which took from 205lbs of no muscle to 168lbs still with probably 15% body fat. About 2 years ago I started hitting the weights again and after a couple cycles of bulking and a great cutter I ended up last summer at 162lbs at roughly 8%. I feel I looked very good as did all my friends and family but I just wanted a little bit more LBM (don’t we all) thus the buking over the winter. My body gains fat very easily but is not very generous in the muscle department so I will just continue to try and set attainable goals and continue to learn about the different aspects of diet and training that will allow me to maximize the results from my hard labors.

As of now I am 5’8, 175lbs at (this is just a guess) 12%? I have roughly a week left until PCT and I will post up final/beginning stats at that point. I will have body fat measured, give dimensions and try and post some pics at that time.

I will be following the dosing protocol that USP labs posted and will do my best to dose on an empty stomach. I eat every 1.5 to 2 hours typically but I will find a way. J

PCT:
Nolva, 4 weeks at 60/40/20/20
Fenugreek, 4 weeks 1/2/3/4
7OXO transdermal, 4 weeks 100 mg throughout.

Other supps: (these are run daily all year)
Multi – Opti Men
Multi mineral
ALA – 200mg
ALCar – 1.5 grams
L-Tyrosine – 1.5 grams
Taurine – 3-12 grams (higher doses for combating pumps from AAS)
Choline – 3 grams
Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
DMAE – 100 mgs +/-
Fish oil, distilled for 50% EPA/DHA – 4 grams
Green tea extract, 50% EGCG – 1.5 grams
Milk Thistle – 1 gram ( I included this here instead of PCT as it is run before and during any orals)
Garlic – 1200mg
BCAA’s will be discontinued for this stack as I believe them to be in the powder.
Human grade B12 - 1cc ew

Training days are determined by my schedule but I will be doing light volume (4-7 working sets) on one to two body parts followed by light cardio for 30-45 min (walking). Chest/tris, back/bi’s, quads/hams, shoulders will many times be followed by bi’s or tri’s . Ab work will be thrown in from time to time but I feel that squats and other exercises give em plenty. I try and hit all major groups 2x every 9 days. I am planning on switching up to a DC type workout schedule emphasizing TUT but I do not feel it would be a fair test of the product to switch up right now nor do I like to switch up in PCT, I’ll save it for spring.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent logs so far on this stack. Good selection of testers, I'm very curious to see how it goes.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Definitely watching this one. Not that I had planned on taking all of the supplements (just Powerfull) but the man runs a great cycle log.

Peace & Good luck.

Definitely watching this one. Not that I had planned on taking all of the supplements (just Powerfull) but the man runs a great cycle log.

Peace & Good luck.
Chuck Norris is his idol. Would you expect less:}

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jonni for the kind words.

Chuck Norris' picture showed up by itself and I can't get it to go away. Even his image is invincible! :confused:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Here is the basic diet plan I will be running during cycle. Any input appreciated.

2:30am
3 orange
3 yellow

3:00 am
7.5 g powder
2 scoops Matrix 5.0 orange cream
1 cup skim milk
1 cup berries (straw/rasp/blue)_________
29g carbs, 3 g fat, 50 g protein, 379 cals

5:00 am
2 g fish oil
1/4 Cup oats with cinnamon & Splenda_
14 g carbs, 3.5 g fat, 2.5 g protein, 95 cals

5:30 am
Weight training 30-40 min
Cardio, low intensity 30 min

7:00 am
7.5 g powder
¼ cup oats
1 egg
½ cup egg whites
14 g carbs, 7.5 g fat, 20.5 g protein, 203 cals

9:00 am
Yogurt
Banana
37 g carbs, .3 g fat, 9 g protein, 186.7 cals

10:30 am
1 cup broccoli -raw
½ can Tungol no salt tuna
2 slices Sara Lee delightful 100% whole wheat w/mustard
Balsamic vinegar & Olive oil
23 g carbs, 12. g fat, 30.5 g protein, 305 cals

12:30 pm
1 cup rice (brown or white basmati)
Salmon patties from Trader Joes
1/3 can white beans
59 g carbs, 4.5 g fat, 53 g protein, 488.5 cals

2:30 pm
½ can Tungol no salt tuna
2 slices Sara Lee delightful 100% whole wheat w/mustard
Balsamic vinegar & Olive oil
18 g carbs, 12 g fat, 28 g protein, 275 cals

4:00 pm
apple
Yogurt
29 g carbs, .2 g fat, 8 g protein, 150.6 cals

5:00 pm
3 orange
3 yellow

6:30 pm
Chicken breast tenderloins
Spinach & broccoli salad
Balsamic & Olive oil dressing
15 g carbs, 11 g fat, 32 g protein, 287 cals

7:30 pm
Martial arts or light cardio

9:00 pm
2 g fish oil
1 scoop Matrix 5.0
Yogurt
16 g carbs, 3.5 g fat, 31 g protein, 219.5 cals

10:00 pm
3 orange
3 yellow
Bedtime J

1:00 am
½ cup All Bran
½ cup skim milk
29 g carbs, 1 g fat, 8 g protein, 120 cals

Totals
Carbs 288 1152 cals 41%
Fat 58.5 526.5 cals 19%
Protein 275 1100 cals 40%

2778.5 Total kcals

Fiber at roughly 42 grams.

Water intake 1-2 gallons, adjusted as necessary.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Edit: added 1 cup broccoli to the 10:30 meal. Gotta practice what I preach ya know

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I will be starting stack Sunday the 19th. I feel I am recovered enough from the surgury to do go for it but I will give it some time before I do any squats or SLDL's.

I edited my supplement manifest to include Citrulline Malate and inj B12. They slipped my mind when I made the original list. I have a bottle of Sesalean that I had been considering using as a replacement to olive oil in my home made balsamic dressing but I am wary adding something new while testing. Anyone tried using it this way? It seems to have a mild enough flavor.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Feeling nice and cold with zero pump so I figured I would drag out the tape and post up my pathetic baseline measurements.

For bodyfat I used an average of 3 samples taken with a Fat Track II digital calpier. Tape measurements performed by myself with the aid of a Myotape, cold and flexed.

Measurements as of 2/18/2006:
BF% 11
Height 5'8"
Weight 178

Chest 43"
Shoulders 48 1/2"
Upper arm 14 3/4"
Forearm 12"
Stomach 33"
Waist 31 1/4"
Hips 37"
Thighs 23"
Calf 15 1/4"

Measurements from 10/19/2005:
BF% ? Can only estimate but probably 15% or so
Weight 180

Chest 41 1/2"
Shoulders 47"
Upper arm 14 3/4"
Forearm 11 3/4"
Stomach 35"
Waist 31 1/2"
Hips ?
Thighs 22 3/4
Calf 14 3/4"

Interesting that I gained 1/2" to my calfs and I rarely work them (other than bouncing on my toes constantly while sparring or during drills). I put the most frequency and volume in on my arms and had zero growth (probably gained some lbm but lost fat on them).

My camera was dropped by my 7 yr old and subsequently will not focus. I don't want you guys to think your on Clomid so I will borrow my dads this weekend and see if I can get some decent pics.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the stack bro. I am pleased so far with mine.

Mr.50

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, back at ya.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Officially in PCT. Dosed orange & yellows along with the powder with bedtime dose remaining. Also dosed the Nolva @ 60 and Fenugreek at 1.5 g's. Transdermal 7-OXO split dosed at 50mg each.Today was a rest day and I don't track calories on the weekend, gives me a break from the Monday through Friday monotany. I still eat healthy just not so anal.

Too early of course to report anything other than having one of the pills get stuck in my throat untill it released it's rather unpleasant tasting contents. Had a bit of an upset stomach and minor tension headache but I think it is the antibiotics not agreeing with me. Couple more days and I will be through with em. I will be taking a pro-biotic complex in addition to the live cultures in the yogurt I already eat daily in the attempt to replenish the good stuff that the anti biotics killed off.

Still trying to figure out how to use Dad's camera and find some decent lighting in the attempt to not look any smaller than I already am.:blink:
Hopefully I can get some pics up soon, but if not, you aint missin nothin. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weight 175

Great AM workout

Back
Wide chins
BW 10
BW 8
Lying wide row (not sure how much the bar weights so I don't figure it in)
115 x 8
115 x 8
Narrow cable row
160 x 9
DB shrugs
90's x 15
90's x 14
Bi's
BB curl wide supplinated grip w/strict form
70 x 9
70 x 7
Alt DB supplinating twist
30's x 7
25's x 8

Followed by 30 min treadmill alternating high incline walk 4.2 mph with low incline jogging 6.5 mph

Felt pretty good all day long. No headache or stomach upset to speak of. Maintained a nice pumped feeling in the back in bi's (even now as I type) but it usually takes a few days for the effects of the SD to taper out.

After returning home from work I prepared dinner & hit 30 minutes of high incline walking on the treadmill.

Followed the regular meal plan except for the 9:00 slot. I was craving something differant so I whipped up some european style pancakes using skim milk, egg whites, whole wheat flour, splenda and some sesalean (in exchange for the butter). They cooked up real nice and tasted great. Topped with some reduced sugar raspberry preserves I picked up at Trader J's.
The whole batch of batter was 376 cals, 55 carbs, 25 pro, 7 fat but I only used 1/3 of the batter. 125 cals, 18.5 carbs, 8 pro and 2.5 fat. Add another 35 cals for the dollop of jam and ya got a pretty safe cheat meal. Put me slightly under protein and total cal goal so I chugged a 1/2 cup of egg whites afterward to make it up.

Dam, look at the time. 45 min late for bed. No wonder I can't grow. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight 174

Another good AM WO, although I was a bit rushed as I had a doctor appt to make it to.

Chest
Dips
Bw x 13
+25 x 8 (PR)
+25 x 7
Incline DB press
60's X 9
60's x 8 very slow strict form on both sets
Incline DB flys
50's x 6 done with almost no rest after DB press
Tri's
Skulls 65 x 10
CG Hammer press
90 x 11 Normally the two tricep movements would get 2 sets but I was short on time (been harder to do tri's after chest since swapping the hammer machine for the dips but change is good!)

Cardio: 25 minutes walking/jogging at various inclines. Only treadmill open was a crappy, short piece of crap. I hate when that happens.

Another great day. My back & bi's still feel nice and hard from the day before and my chest feels the same. No headache or stomach upset. The doctor said I am healing great and I no longer have to have gauze jammed into the hole to keep it open. Makes sitting down much more comfortable. (I had a pilonidal cyst on my tailbone for those who don't know).

Diet was spot on with the exception of my 6:30 pm meal. I was working late and by the time I got home I barely had enough time to make it to my martial arts class so I just slammed a double dose of Xtend and a Venom by ALRI that I got as a sample from Nutraplanet and rushed to class. I don't think I like the Venom, makes my throat feel backed up with food or something, Must be the Hoodia?

The cyst put me behind on my attendance at MA class so I am going to have to cram a **** ton of classes the next few weeks before the 18th for my belt test. I have to have enough hours of training to be eligible to promote. This will be for a black stripe in my brown sash. Go for black in June.:woohoo:

I is still too early to attribute the way I feel to the stack but I am deff interested to see if I am going to have my typical PCT crash or if I will maintain the euphoria. (I am such a substance junkie :twisted:) My libido is in the toilet but that started a few weeks back after I stopped the test base.

Look at that, past my friggin bedtime again.:yawn:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I discovered that it is inadvisable to take Venom 3 hrs before bed. I lied awake untill 2:00 and I get up at 3:00. EC stack does not do this to me. Felt like I was on crank. Only 1 pill! Today is gonna suck.:(:yawn:

I discovered that it is inadvisable to take Venom 3 hrs before bed. I lied awake untill 2:00 and I get up at 3:00. EC stack does not do this to me. Felt like I was on crank. Only 1 pill! Today is gonna suck.:(:yawn:
yikes venom is potent!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Weight 174

No weight training today.
AM cardio 30 minutes jogging 3.5 miles

Dinner meal changed out again. Friends over for dinner and we had lean ground turkey burritos. No cheese on mine, just black beans, turkey, low fat sour cream, lettuce and salsa on a whole wheat tortilla. Still ate my cup of brocolli on the side.

I went to my martial arts class instead of evening cardio. I'll probably go tomorrow as well. I need as many classes as I can get.

Did surprisingly well on the single hour of sleep I managed to squeeze in. Seemed like the Venom stayed with me all day. What is in that stuff that is so potent? The Cocamine perhaps? I have never used a product that used it before so maybe, I don't know. Do have some decent DOMS in the lats & bi's. Hopefully it means they are growing and not just my body saying, "get some friggin sleep or I'll make your life miserable". Still feel nice and hard but look a little deflated. A quick check with the MyoTape around the upper arm and chest shows no significant change so it is probably just my body dismorphic disorder.:)

I get to sleep in till 5:00 tomorrow so I should get some much needed rest tonight.

I am going back and editing my weight in some of the prior days posts as I typed in 185 & 184lbs instead of 175 & 174lbs. I wish I weighed 185 at this bf%.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Having some insomnia still so I decided to prep up some supp bags that contain my mid-day doses and realized I am way short on the orange pills. Have enough of the yellow to make it 26 days at 9 per day but only enough orange to make it 20 days. :(

What gives D? Just a packing error or am I dosing wrong?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am short on the powder also. I think I have enough caps but not powder.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight 173

No AM workout or Cardio today. Just too dam tired. I managed to make it to MA class tonight which is at least something. Basically felt like a worthless piece of crap all day.

Diet was spot on.

I gotta go to bed. I want to hit shoulders & some cardio in the morning before work. I am looking forward to the reported sleep benefits of this stack once it kicks in.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I could of humped Nate's leg last night my libido was kickin so hard. That just doesn't happen for me at this stage of PCT normally and the only thing that has changed? Yep, the USP stack.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im just over a week into PCT myself and using Powerfull (and my staple Camph)... together with a little fenu & maca libido is high... makes PCT a whole lot easier!

Powerfull and a couple of grams of taurine has me sleeping like a baby too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update:

I was feelin frisky in the sack with the wife last night (again, not normal for me in PCT) and it was fantastic. Not only is libido up, I seem to be more sensitive for lack of a better term. Everything just felt better than normal but I still had good stamina or lasting power so to speak. Whole escapade welched on some of my much needed sleep time but was well worth it. Strange thing is even though I only slept about 4 hours I feel like I was out all night. Very restfull, deep slumber. I wasn't groggy when I woke up either, got right in to the gym for my shoulders and light cardio. Will finish updating this evening. (Just couldn't wait to get this part out) :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That avatar is too much. Reminds me of the oil painting in The Royal Tennenbaums. lol

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Weight 172?

Worked shoulders in the AM
DB press
50x8
50x7
Upright BB row
90x8
90x7
DB lat fly's
15x16
20x11

Too short on time to do tri's or bi's, had a long commute today and I wanted to get some cardio in.

AM cardio
25 min treadmill
2.3 miles
320 cals

Good sense of well being throughout the day. Good focus and concentration. As a claims adjuster I deal with differant types of people all day long and today was one of those days that I was really able to connect with them, if that makes any sense. No grasping for the right way to explain something or getting frustrated at their ineptitude.

Feeling a little drained by evening but I managed to force myself up to the gym before they closed to squeeze in some cardio. I really didn't feel like it and I was feeling a little bit of soreness and fatigue but once I got on and started running I felt like I could keep going all night and that was at the highest speed that piece of crap could go (8.0, the good one that will crank up over 10 was taken). I gave her a little bit of incline to make up for the low speed. I suspect something in the USP stack is lending me some endurance. Only stim I am taking is the caffiene in the Neuro Stim. I had to stop after 25min to have enough time to stretch and do some leg lifts and the AB roller. I have been working ABS to help out the core untill I start hitting legs again. I layed off legs a couple month ago when I started running again. I was doing pretty high intensity for 45-60 min every day and doing legs was making it difficult to perform at MA class and I was tired of the perpetual soreness. I have toned down the cardio but the ass wound threw a wrench into starting back up but I think I am ready to ease back in. I don't want to go too heavy or intense untill after my belt test mid March. (or maybe I like my chicken legs)

Changed up the evening meal again and threw in a couple oz of cashews and a couple pieces of natural black licorice into my lunch crate (yummy) but was too lazy to recalculate macro's. I think I'm still real close to target though.

Last but not least, I am dropping in weight but I look leaner so hopefully it's adipose loss. (I'll slap the calipers on again Sunday) I have a suspicion that it is partially due to the SD finally letting go of the glycogen. I do not think I was holding any excess water but it is quite possible. I usually gain some fat in PCT....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good log bro, just like the other one. I have a question about your schedule: when do you sleep? Do you wake up to eat, or have I been misreading your schedule? 'Cause the way it looks to me is you go to bed then eat like 3 hours later... :think:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wake up and eat. For some reason I am hungrier at 1:00 in the morning than any other time. I don't get enough sleep though and I don't know how to remedy that, except maybe some more COWBELL!

Oh yeah, I also wake up at 2:30, take my pills and go back to bed for a 1/2 hour. It's hard for me to find times to dose on an empty stomach when I am always eating. :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You're doing plenty well already, but if I were in your case, not getting enough sleep, I'd look into a gh-releasing formula such as Universal's p-GH or IBE's tropins. That way, you'll at least get a good GH kick out of whatever amount of sleep you actually end up getting.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Grunt, I may have to look in to something like you suggested. I have thought about taking arganine & lysine before bed but honestly have not yet researched and know nothing about it. One of these days when my kids are older my wife will go to work so I can quit the second job which would give me at least a couple more hours of sleep. (I have always run on small amounts of sleep however, even when the time is available. Go to sleep and 5 hours later I am wide awake and rearin to go.)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight 172

Well, gave the legs their first workout in a while. Took it real easy however. Don' want my ass wound to explode all over the gym floor.

Ass to grass Smith squats
135x20
135x20
195x6
195x6
DB stationary lunges
50's x20
55's x16
BB SLDL's
115x30
145x15
145x15

That wiped me out, especially since I was a bit sore already from all the cardio but that didn't stop me from doing 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill right afterwards. Whew, getting tired again just thinking about it.

I dont track nutrients on weekends and I don't follow any plan. I just eat what I want, when I want but still eat clean. Decided I could use some refeedin so I downed a whole box of Annie's Whole Wheat Shells & Cheddar! 810 cals, 138g carbs, 33g pro, 15g fat and 15g fiber. God that felt good. An hour later I downed a Natty PB&J on whole wheat and right now I'm eating a handfull of Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mints). I'm not even gonna look at the side of the box of these puppies. Took a road trip to buy a new vehicle earlier in the day and we stopped in at Denny's (grandpa was with us and he loves it there) where I had the grilled chicken sand. Breakfast (well second breakfast, after the protein fruit and 7.5g's of powder smoothie that I down upon waking) was a plate of whole wheat european pancakes with raspberry preserves (make them with skim milk, egg whites, sesalean and Splenda). I try to keep the fats down on refeeds for the most part (don't even say anything about the cookies).

I feel really good considering this being day 7 of PCT. I was a tad "out of it" (grumpy, lethergic, a general pain in the ass to be around) this morning but I think I just need a good rest day for my CNS to recover. I have not had another libido surge since my last frenzy but we'll test the waters with a little "close contact" tonight when my wife gets home.

Tried having my wife take pics but they were verry blurry as well as being very washed out. The best I could do was set the timer, prop the camera and try to get lined up with it when it snapped the shot. Got some great shots of nothing, a really good shot of the top of my head and a couple that are good enough. I swear I look 15lbs lighter in these fing things but at least the lighting was just good enough to hide most of my definition. :D

Here ya go boys, flame away!

P1030005.JPG

P1030007.JPG

P1030010.JPG

Roar!.JPG

Shockravu!.JPG

Arm.JPG

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid.

Might want to get those teeth checked out though and you look a little stoned in the picture 2nd up from bottom.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
looking good!

*subscribed*

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight 173

Rest day :woohoo:

Feeling pretty tender in the glutes and hammy's. Actually more like sore to the touch on the hams. I really need to try and find a good balance on my leg routine that will allow for some minor strength and endurance gains while still doing cardio (sometimes at pretty high intensity) and not being too sore to train at the MA class. I'll have to play around with the amount of weight used and rep scheme a little bit over the next few weeks and see how it goes. I probably wont do them at all the wek leading up to my belt test just to make sure I am fully recovered.

Continuing with the refeeding today. Muscle bellies are starting to feel full again. Hoping to see a 174 on the scale in the AM.

I deff believe this stack is helping with a smooth recovery in PCT. At day 8 it may be a bit early to say much but I'm feeling pretty dam good. Didn't get to try the libido out last night, she came home too late and I was just noddin off when she arrived. I did get a good solid 6 hours of sleep (although I still woke up in the middle of it to eat) which is real good for me. I am looking forward to my morning workout to see what how my strength is holding up. With good rest and a ton of eating I will not be able to blame a less than optimal workout on fatigue.

Thnx Jonny & Sublime for the encouragement. Have a burger : :burger:

Day 7
Weight 172

Well, gave the legs their first workout in a while. Took it real easy however. Don' want my ass wound to explode all over the gym floor.

Ass to grass Smith squats
135x20
135x20
195x6
195x6
DB stationary lunges
50's x20
55's x16
BB SLDL's
115x30
145x15
145x15

That wiped me out, especially since I was a bit sore already from all the cardio but that didn't stop me from doing 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill right afterwards. Whew, getting tired again just thinking about it.

I dont track nutrients on weekends and I don't follow any plan. I just eat what I want, when I want but still eat clean. Decided I could use some refeedin so I downed a whole box of Annie's Whole Wheat Shells & Cheddar! 810 cals, 138g carbs, 33g pro, 15g fat and 15g fiber. God that felt good. An hour later I downed a Natty PB&J on whole wheat and right now I'm eating a handfull of Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mints). I'm not even gonna look at the side of the box of these puppies. Took a road trip to buy a new vehicle earlier in the day and we stopped in at Denny's (grandpa was with us and he loves it there) where I had the grilled chicken sand. Breakfast (well second breakfast, after the protein fruit and 7.5g's of powder smoothie that I down upon waking) was a plate of whole wheat european pancakes with raspberry preserves (make them with skim milk, egg whites, sesalean and Splenda). I try to keep the fats down on refeeds for the most part (don't even say anything about the cookies).

I feel really good considering this being day 7 of PCT. I was a tad "out of it" (grumpy, lethergic, a general pain in the ass to be around) this morning but I think I just need a good rest day for my CNS to recover. I have not had another libido surge since my last frenzy but we'll test the waters with a little "close contact" tonight when my wife gets home.

Tried having my wife take pics but they were verry blurry as well as being very washed out. The best I could do was set the timer, prop the camera and try to get lined up with it when it snapped the shot. Got some great shots of nothing, a really good shot of the top of my head and a couple that are good enough. I swear I look 15lbs lighter in these fing things but at least the lighting was just good enough to hide most of my definition. :D

Here ya go boys, flame away!

View attachment 13091

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093

View attachment 13094

View attachment 13095
View attachment 13096
DUDE PLEASE CEASE LOG, You are getting the dreaded yellow face syndrome!:jaw:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
DUDE PLEASE CEASE LOG, You are getting the dreaded yellow face syndrome!:jaw:
OMFG! Is that why I have so much blood in my urine!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BP good job my friend, you are lookin swollen, by chance do you know Rkelly? :lol:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You look insanely dry in your avatar man... awesome.

Good log as always.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Powerz

Thanks Jonser, about popped a blood vessel in my forehead flexing for that. If only I could look like that without trying! Some day, some day. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BP good job my friend, you are lookin swollen, by chance do you know Rkelly? :lol:
If you want the doll back just say so.

rkelly.jpg

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: thats a good one, I was talking about the yellow face syndrome... Its on now !!! :lol:

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Weight 174 (yeah baby!)

Well I don't think I have slept this sound in quite a while. Almost too sound cause I didn't want to get up. I do a side job first thing in the AM that takes about 2 hours and I hit the gym after that. Today however I listened to my body and used my gym time to sleep an extra hour or so. Felt great and I was scheduled for a pretty short day at work so I was hoping to hit the gym in the afternoon. One of my appointments was out to lunch when I arrived and wouldn't return for almost an hour so I reclined the seat in the xA and napped another 45 min, freakin awesome. Something is making me sleep better than normal that is fo sho.

Oh, and when I woke up I thought, "someone jammed hot fireplace pokers into my hamstrings while I was sleepin!" A little bit tender would be quite the understatement. Disappointing as I figured cardio would be out of the question and I was scheduled to go to MA class in the evening. Can't go tommorrow cause were having a family get together during class time. :(
I really need all the classes I can get in.

Got to the gym around 4:45 and hit chest & bi's. Lately I have been doing chest/tri's then back/bi's but figure it's time to switch it up again.

Chest
Dips
BW x 13
+25 x 8
+25 x 7
Incl DB press
65 x 8
65 x 8
Felt really strong on these. Used really good form and steady movement throughout and these are 5lbs heavier than I have been using.
Incline DB fly's
50 x 7 (very little rest after DB presses)
45 x 9 (someone grabbed the 50's, I shouldn't have racked em. Thought about the 55's but I like keeping the reps higher on finish moves such as these)
Bi's
BB curl suplinated wide grip
70 x 8 (strict form)
70 x 8 ("" "")
Incline DB curls
30 x 8
30 x 7
Alt DB suplinating rotation
25 x 11
25 x 9

Was feeling like I could just keep on going but I wanted to see if some walking on the treadmill would loosen up the hammies.

Cardio, 30 minutes. What started out as walking on an incline within minutes turned into jogging at 6.5 with a much higher incline than normal. Again felt like I could just Energizer Bunny it forever but I figured I would save what I had for MA class. Ended up with 3.5 miles and 440 cals used. Not bad for thinkin cardio was not in the cards for today.

I sat on a heating pad to loosen up the hams a bit and had a smoothie with 1 1/2 cups of blueberries for their anti inflammatory effects before heading off to class. Workout was awesome. Great focus and energy, excellant endurance and power, refreshing sense of well being. I was whippin out kip ups after dummying for takedowns, throwin out some spinning roundhouses and tornado kicks, what is up with that? I thought I was supposed to be in PCT. Normally I would be draggin some serious ass nine days after cycle. Must be the magnetic bracelets USP Labs sent me.

Made a few adjustments to my evening meals due to uncontrollable cravings for a chunky natty peanut butter and honey sammich. Freakin yum. Didn't retrack the macros but christ people can a guy have a little break once in a while? Day after refeeds is always a real tough one for me, can you say ravenous? I knew you could.

If things continue the way they are I don't think you will be seeing a PCT log from me that doesn't contain USP Labs products. I would really like to stay away from hormones actually. Never should have used them in the first place. This may very well be my next stack. :)

Found a large box for the R Kelly doll and got it ready to ship. As soon as powerz Paypals the shipping to me it's outta here. :}

Day 9
Weight 174 (yeah baby!)

Well I don't think I have slept this sound in quite a while. Almost too sound cause I didn't want to get up. I do a side job first thing in the AM that takes about 2 hours and I hit the gym after that. Today however I listened to my body and used my gym time to sleep an extra hour or so. Felt great and I was scheduled for a pretty short day at work so I was hoping to hit the gym in the afternoon. One of my appointments was out to lunch when I arrived and wouldn't return for almost an hour so I reclined the seat in the xA and napped another 45 min, freakin awesome. Something is making me sleep better than normal that is fo sho.

Oh, and when I woke up I thought, "someone jammed hot fireplace pokers into my hamstrings while I was sleepin!" A little bit tender would be quite the understatement. Disappointing as I figured cardio would be out of the question and I was scheduled to go to MA class in the evening. Can't go tommorrow cause were having a family get together during class time. :(
I really need all the classes I can get in.

Got to the gym around 4:45 and hit chest & bi's. Lately I have been doing chest/tri's then back/bi's but figure it's time to switch it up again.

Chest
Dips
BW x 13
+25 x 8
+25 x 7
Incl DB press
65 x 8
65 x 8
Felt really strong on these. Used really good form and steady movement throughout and these are 5lbs heavier than I have been using.
Incline DB fly's
50 x 7 (very little rest after DB presses)
45 x 9 (someone grabbed the 50's, I shouldn't have racked em. Thought about the 55's but I like keeping the reps higher on finish moves such as these)
Bi's
BB curl suplinated wide grip
70 x 8 (strict form)
70 x 8 ("" "")
Incline DB curls
30 x 8
30 x 7
Alt DB suplinating rotation
25 x 11
25 x 9

Was feeling like I could just keep on going but I wanted to see if some walking on the treadmill would loosen up the hammies.

Cardio, 30 minutes. What started out as walking on an incline within minutes turned into jogging at 6.5 with a much higher incline than normal. Again felt like I could just Energizer Bunny it forever but I figured I would save what I had for MA class. Ended up with 3.5 miles and 440 cals used. Not bad for thinkin cardio was not in the cards for today.

I sat on a heating pad to loosen up the hams a bit and had a smoothie with 1 1/2 cups of blueberries for their anti inflammatory effects before heading off to class. Workout was awesome. Great focus and energy, excellant endurance and power, refreshing sense of well being. I was whippin out kip ups after dummying for takedowns, throwin out some spinning roundhouses and tornado kicks, what is up with that? I thought I was supposed to be in PCT. Normally I would be draggin some serious ass nine days after cycle. Must be the magnetic bracelets USP Labs sent me.

Made a few adjustments to my evening meals due to uncontrollable cravings for a chunky natty peanut butter and honey sammich. Freakin yum. Didn't retrack the macros but christ people can a guy have a little break once in a while? Day after refeeds is always a real tough one for me, can you say ravenous? I knew you could.

If things continue the way they are I don't think you will be seeing a PCT log from me that doesn't contain USP Labs products. I would really like to stay away from hormones actually. Never should have used them in the first place. This may very well be my next stack. :)

Found a large box for the R Kelly doll and got it ready to ship. As soon as powerz Paypals the shipping to me it's outta here. :}
Man, I enjoy reading this garbage about R-kelly dolls, roundhouses, and honey sandwiches...Keep it comming, I was joking about the garbage this is pure sh%T!

I mean the comments above in good faith and I hoe to receive my R-kelly doll before my saturday film session:}

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and got it ready to ship. As soon as powerz Paypals the shipping to me it's outta here. :}
Thats two bro I am trying to let you slide...:bow28:

I will strike when you least expect it...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thats two bro I am trying to let you slide...:bow28:

I will strike when you least expect it...
No, technically it is one not two. First one was a rebuttal to the RKelly comment thus initiated by yourself. Second was just a freebie to let ya know I care. :D

Oh, and another thing, Chuck Norris has my back! :run:

No, technically it is one not two. First one was a rebuttal to the RKelly comment thus initiated by yourself. Second was just a freebie to let ya know I care. :D

Oh, and another thing, Chuck Norris has my back! :run:
Royce Gracie has mine:nutkick:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:numbered:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
JW.... have u noticed any effects from the SYMMETRY yet?