PowerFULL log/labs soon

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, sorry I disappeared. Uncle Sam sent me to PLDC and I was on lockdown for a month, no supps or anything. I'm running baselines now. Tomorrow (Friday) I start PowerFULL, Camphabolic, and hopefully training:run: and dieting:food: again.

I have some nolva at home that I wouldn't mind using with it, but I'll bet everybody wants to see PowerFULL's test raising #'s by itself...

Questions/Comments...

SS

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the powerfull without the nolva.
Stuff seems to really get going about day 8 or 9.
I would like to see the results from
a stack of Trib/ATD product at some point and see if you have any shutdown.
Looking forward to this log

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PLDC was a great time. hope you enjoyed it. I would like to see powerfull by its self also. I would also like to see trib by its self. SS do you have the availability to test atd with the test that does not give back invalid testosterone #'s because of the atd metabolite?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
PLDC was a great time. hope you enjoyed it. I would like to see powerfull by its self also. I would also like to see trib by its self. SS do you have the availability to test atd with the test that does not give back invalid testosterone #'s because of the atd metabolite?
Actually when I used Rebound XT my testosterone went up a good amount, even though I had no LH at the time.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they say you have to use a certain test because one of atd's metabalites cross reacts and makes the testosterone #'s higher. if I can find the post I'll put up a link.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a link but theres at study on pubmed about this. The normal testosterone assay will cross react with an ATD metabolite and give an abnormally high test value.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bumping for an update as well and good tosee you back.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I ran one set and there were no significant changes from baseline, so I didn't post them. That was only when I was on for like 3-4 days though... I have some more blood that I drew Friday (2 weeks or so on) that I'm gonna run and hopefully post tomorrow. That'll be the best I can do, because I started something new;) right after I drew Friday's blood.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What was the new thing you started taking? Im interesting to know, since I get to see bloodwork go with it usually from you. Keep up the good work!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
SS - what are your thoughts on Powerfull?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS - what are your thoughts on Powerfull?
It definitely made my balls bigger, made me harder more frequently, and hornier. I didn't really work out much while on it:sad: . I'm was suprised that my test wasn't elevated when I ran it on Day 4, because I felt physically like it was. I can't say for sure until I run the blood that I have drawn, but I left it at home...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, you had a lab before starting, one on day 4, and the last on day 14 (or so)??

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yup, just haven't got around to testing the blood from day 14.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
First off, I gotta come clean about something. I haven't seen LH or FSH in a LONG time. Apparently doing a 9+ month cycle of everything under the sun can cause some real damage to the hypothalmus:blink: . So I don't know if these #'s reflect how PowerFULL would work on a normal, healthy HPTA, but take them for what they're worth.

Dates of tests: 11/18 (Baseline); 11/22; 12/2

Testosterone: 459 ng/dl; 393ng/dl; 522ng/dl

LH: 0.10 mIU/ml; 0.00mIU/ml; 0.06mIU/ml

FSH: 0.05mIU/ml; 0.04mIU/ml; 0.06mIU/ml

Progesterone: 1.11ng/ml; 0.99ng/ml; 0.83ng/ml

Prolactin: 8.78ng/ml; 9.19ng/ml; 9.87ng/ml

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
What are the reference ranges for LH and FSH?

I cant understand how you have such a test level w/ a low LH...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
What are the reference ranges for LH and FSH?

I cant understand how you have such a test level w/ a low LH...
Yeah it baffles me too...:think:

LH: 1–9.3 mIU/ml

FSH: 5-15 mIU/ml

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks a bunch for the blood work!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
thanks again supersoldier - there are definitely some changes - but are they just within the normal range of natural variance? The differences dont seem that dramatic.

How long have you been off an anabolic cycle?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the rising prolactin explains the perky nip's?.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was wondering that myself! The rebound knocked it right out, however.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt DHEA convert into test eventually down the line in the body?

Might the fact that the 100% saponins convert into DHEA possibly raise your test level to normal, with the lack of LH and FSH?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt DHEA convert into test eventually down the line in the body?

Might the fact that the 100% saponins convert into DHEA possibly raise your test level to normal, with the lack of LH and FSH?
Yep, that's the exact reason why DHEA is so very beneficial among old men and in the first 2 weeks of PCT, in which your hormonal state is much like that of an old man.

I wish you a quick and full recovery, supersoldier.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I was off for like 7-8 months, then I did a one month cycle of tren 100mg EOD. I've been off for 3+ more months since.