Synerbolics ProHormone Ban BlowOut Sale!!!!

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
With the ProHormone/Designer Steroid Ban Bill sitting on Obama's desk, it can be signed any minute now!!! We still have a huge stock of 3-MHD at Synerbolics. Prices have been slashed and we are now offering Buy One Get One on top of that! That's a 70% savings!!!

We need the stock moved before the bill is signed, this is the last chance and the end of ProHormones and Designer Steriods as we know it!!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

Use coupon code: RSBOGO

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Last chance guys!!! Prices have been slashed and we are now offering Buy One Get One on top of that! That's a 70% savings!!!

We need the stock moved before the bill is signed, this is the last chance and the end of ProHormones and Designer Steriods as we know it!!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Word ia Obama is actually working today, no golfing, etc.

Any minute now he might pickup a pen and sign the bill! Once that happens Synerbolics can not make a sale!! It will be illegal!!

Remaining stock will be useless to us!!! Take it now!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Last chance guys!!! Prices have been slashed and we are now offering Buy One Get One on top of that! That's a 70% savings!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
SAVE 70% on the most powerful prohormone on the market, 3MHD.

Use BOGO code: BOGOJJB1

- METHYLSTENBOLONE

- HEXADRONE

- DMZ

***Make sure to put the free items in your cart. The cost of the freebies will be deducted once the BOGO code is entered***

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty good price here!

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
MG of each per ML?
How many ML per bottle?
Doesn't say on the website unless I'm missing it.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
MG of each per ML?
How many ML per bottle?
Doesn't say on the website unless I'm missing it.
Bottle is 30mL. 55mg/mL total of 20mgs of dmz, 10mgs of msten, and 25mgs of hexadrone brother.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Buy One Get One on top of reduced pricing! A 70% savings!!!

WE HAVE A LITTLE UNDER 400 BOTTLES IN STOCK, We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

WE HAVE A LITTLE UNDER 400 BOTTLES IN STOCK, We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

JJB1

JJB1

Awards

- METHYLSTENBOLONE

- HEXADRONE

- DMZ

***Make sure to put the free items in your cart. The cost of the freebies will be deducted once the BOGO code is entered***

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I've never had liquid form of any sort of PH is this just a faster way you're body absorbs or less toxic ?.. Any info appreciated thinking of picking up a bottle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've never had liquid form of any sort of PH is this just a faster way you're body absorbs or less toxic ?.. Any info appreciated thinking of picking up a bottle
I'm on this right now, so far it is looking promising.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Less toxic...no, I don't think it is any less toxic then taking a cap to be honest.

There is an advantage of liquid being absorbed faster, this has been argued though. The instructions state to hold it under the tongue for sublingual absorption which has been known to absorb more effectively in liquids. So in my opinion, yes there is an absorption advantage.

BOGO code: RSBOGO at synerbolics.com

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I'm on this right now, so far it is looking promising.
I ran it for 4 weeks only and gained 10lbs and strength through the roof. What I liked is I kept my strength afterwards. If i ate more and better I would have gained more size. Nice thing is my waist stayed the same size. Theae compounds are strong, blows dbol and anavar out of the water!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a great deal. Bought 6 for roughly the price of 1 at its regular price!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks only and gained 10lbs and strength through the roof. What I liked is I kept my strength afterwards. If i ate more and better I would have gained more size. Nice thing is my waist stayed the same size. Theae compounds are strong, blows dbol and anavar out of the water!!!
Those gains sound solid, I could always use some more strength as well

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Less toxic...no, I don't think it is any less toxic then taking a cap to be honest. There is an advantage of liquid being absorbed faster, this has been argued though. The instructions state to hold it under the tongue for sublingual absorption which has been known to absorb more effectively in liquids. So in my opinion, yes there is an absorption advantage. BOGO code: RSBOGO at synerbolics.com
thanks for the input I've only ran a 3 compound once superdMZ 3.0 It had 10mgDMZ10mgMsten10mgAlpha twice daily it was definitely more of a bulker I had better gains on Running 40mgDMZ20Msten for some reason Daily

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

LAST CHANCE GUYS, STILL AROUND 300 BOTTLES LEFT IN STOCK. WE ARE RUNNING THESE PH AT THE CHEAPEST PRICES ON THE NET!!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

STOCK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE WORD HAS IT THE BAN WILL TAKE INTO EFFECT THIS WEEK, We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

STOCK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE WORD HAS IT THE BAN WILL TAKE INTO EFFECT THIS WEEK, We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

We have around 300 bottles left in stock!!! We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

JJB1

JJB1

Awards

- METHYLSTENBOLONE

- HEXADRONE

- DMZ

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

We have around 300 bottles left in stock!!! We need the stock moved before the bill is signed!!!

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

JJB1

JJB1

Awards

- METHYLSTENBOLONE

- HEXADRONE

- DMZ

JJB1

JJB1

Awards

- METHYLSTENBOLONE

- HEXADRONE

- DMZ

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

3-MHD BOGO SALE!!!

CLICK HERE FOR BOGO SALE