Turff goes all 3-MHD

turff49

turff49

Awards
My first log on AM. But not my first cycle.
A little about myself first:
I was serious into bodybuilding up until 2004 when I blew my neck out and had to have fusion surgery. Then blew the lower back out a few years later and had it fused. In 2012 I had to have another fusion in my neck. Miraculously I came out of that last surgery pain free and was given the green light by my doc to be able to workout again. I have C2-C7 fused and L4-S1 fused.total of 8. I'm 51 5'10" Currently 189lb bf 12-13% Since mid 2012 I went from a fat 225 to 176 back up to a fit 207 and right now at 189 with around 12-13%bf.

Now what is 3-MHD?

3-MHD by Synerbolics is a Super Anabolic Formula. You will experience huge lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains, and endurance at the gym. If you are looking to stack on pounds with a hard look and insane vascularity, this is the product.

METHYLSTENBOLONE: This compound does not convert to an estrogenic metabolite or have an affinity for the progesterone receptor so estrogen mediated side effects should be virtually nonexistent. Methylstenbolone provides increases in mass, size, and strength. Unlike superdrol, Methylstenbolone retains little to no water retention meaning you can bulk up without losing definition.

HEXADRONE: Hexadrone is extremely effective, dry and non-methylated. Hexadrone does not convert to estrogen. This prohormone compound also has a great anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 300 to 1. Hexadrone produce strength increases very dry appearance and gains and with no water retention.

DYMETHAZINE (DMZ): Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound that provides massive strength, great lean muscle mass gain and effective repartitioning effects (increased lean muscle and decreased body fat with food intake). Published reports indicate Dimethazine possesses an anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 210 to 96. Furthermore it does not covert to estrogen or progesterone meaning no water retention or bloat.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one), Hexadrone (6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol), Dymethazine (DMZ 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine), 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin, L-3-4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine.
This is taken in the morning on an empty stomach and is taken sublingual.

Per Serving:
Dymethazine (2?,17?-dimethyl-5?-androstane-17?-ol-3-one-azine) 20 mg
Hexadrone (6-Chloro-androst-4- ene-17b-ol-3-one) 25 mg
Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) 10 mg

I may add in addition dose of Hexadrone later on in the cycle if I feel it is warranted.

I will be running Cycle Guard, Aegis Tudca, multivitamins, and fish oils.

I have Anastrozole in case anything crazy happens.

To keep my bp down I will discontinue using my regular Stimul8/ignite 2 mixture and run Tadalafil. Wife will monitor my bp in the evenings. If I see there isn't any bp issues I may switch up every other day.

PCT will be Clomid, Mass550 by Finaflex(DAA makes me lethargic), and the other usuals.

Diet- right now I've been on a cut/recomp trying to drop some bf. I've been in a deficit running 2000 calls with a 40/40/20 split. Maint is roughly 2650. I will increase my cals 2-300 per week for the first 3-4 weeks although I may have to adjust this as I go based on how my body responds. I keep my diet very clean. No breads, love oatmeal, lean meats, fish, veggies,, protein powders, and dextrose.

I will start the cycle in the next day or tow.

Pics - I'll try and post some pics as we go. But hey, I'm an old guy so be forewarned.

image-630104401.jpg

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just to give people an idea of my workout routine:
I do 5 day with the other 2 days to do addition HiiT and any exercise I feel so inclined to do.

Today was Legs
Leg press: 5 sets 10 reps last set 450lbs
Leg ext: 7 sets 10 reps last set 240lbs
Leg curl(sit upright): 7 sets 10 reps last set 180lbs
Ab crunch machine: 4 sets 25 reps last set 90lbs
Abdominal leg raises: 3 sets 30 reps body weight

This evening I'll do squats and front squats. I do not go that heavy on these due to my back fusions.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in for this one!
lookin solid turff - old man my ass, you got nothing to be ashamed of..hold that head up proudly! ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Finished my squat session at home.

Back Squats
5 sets 10reps - 95, 135, 185, 225, 275
Only got 3reps on 275 and not as low. I tell you, I can sure feel back squats trying to compress the spine. Once you have fusions you feel it.

Front Squats
3 sets of 10 reps at 135
2 sets of 8 reps at 185

I prefer to do my squats at home as opposed to the gym. I'm able to concentrate on these better without distractions.

Now time for some chicken baked in salsa with black beens and rice smothered in Tabasco!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know I wouldn't miss out on this!! :) Looking good already!!

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
You look great!
That is hardcore to do a full leg workout then later in the same day do squats and front squats. Holy moly!!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks Kat and welcome aboard for the ride. This should get interesting that's for sure!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks JJ. I do this usually with back and chest. It all just depends on what I feel like come evening.

I'll take my first dose in the morning and get the party going. Should be a great ride that's for sure!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Up at 0515 and dosed the 3-MHD. 30 drops(2/3rd of the dropper) under the tongue. Odd taste but rancid or anything. I gave it 30 minutes on an empty stomach and then had a protein shake and banana. And then 30 minutes later dose the tadalafil the same way but only half the dropper.

No stomach issues for me but I could taste the little bit of alcohol in it.

I was a little concerned about not having my 1 cup of coffee in the morning but once I got to the gym and started moving some weights I felt fine.

Today's workout was chest:
Incline DB press
5 sets - 10 reps - 95's on last set

Hammer Strength incline Press
6 sets - 10 reps - 200lb last set

Hammer Strength Chest Press
6 sets - 10 reps - 270lb last set

Pec Dec flys
7 sets - 10 reps - 180lb last set

DB Pullovers across bench
5 sets - 10 reps - 95 last set

I'll do 26 minutes of Hiit this afternoon on my recumbent bike.

I definitely felt a different pump from the tadalafil.
This being the first day dosing the 3-MHD obviously there is nothing to report on it.

Once home from the gym it was another protein shake with dextrose added, cup of oatmeal and a couple hard boiled eggs. And of course I took all the support sups with breakfast.

Yesterday's cal intake was 2045. Today's target is 2300 cals and that is the target during the first week with 2600(maint) next week, and 3000 the week after. If I go past 3000 cals I'll need to take out a loan just for food!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good deal on the stomach issue..i am giving it one final shot on empty stomach myself here this morning

nice session there!

and 3k cals will send you to bank for loan? eeesh, you'd hate to be me then for sure :paranoid:

turff49

turff49

Awards
3k cals will send you to bank for loan? eeesh, you'd hate to be me then for sure :paranoid:
Well, I wouldn't really go broke but would have to get more creative with my meals and eat more often. Of course my preworkout and post workout/breakfast was about 1000cals so it wouldn't be to hard 20grams dextrose before and after workout adds up quick. And thanks for mentioning dextrose. I was going to look for some glycerol or go with mct.
What's your thoughts on me increasing my cals gradually. I was on a 30% deficit for the past 6 weeks. Hopefully the DMZ and Hexadrone along with a clean diet will keep my bf at the same or a little leaner.

Interesting thing today, I got back from the gym and was dog tired. Not sure if that was from my double leg workout yesterday with an early morning chest workout today or from not having my usual coffee/stimul8/ignite 2 PWO. Hopefully that changes as I workout prior to work during the week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What's your thoughts on me increasing my cals gradually. I was on a 30% deficit for the past 6 weeks. Hopefully the DMZ and Hexadrone along with a clean diet will keep my bf at the same or a little leaner..
love the idea - working into reverse diet slowly is key, you don't just want to throw a crap-ton of cals in the fray all at once....and definitely when you add in cals clean & correctly combined with the compounds in play, they should all go to the right places and not to adipose tissue
should be a great cycle for you - are you running 1 or 2 bottles of this?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I picked up 2 bottles along with a bottle of the Hexadrone. And then, depending on how everything goes I might run some clen afterwards.

turff49

turff49

Awards
..sub'd for this one turff
Cool! Welcome aboard. I've been following along on yours for some time. Impressive to say the least.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Evening update: 26 minutes of HiiT with several sets of ab work. Then had this for dinner!
image-408611903.png
Rice, Asian veggies, and 94% lean beef. Then I'll have an evening shake to bring my calls in at 2308cals and right on my 40/40/20 split.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Tadalafil really gets the blood in the muscles.

You guys are good cooks based on your food pics. I'm boring. The most creative I get is an extra lean ground turkey breast on Ezekiel bread with a half avocado on the patty.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Oh, I can't take credit for my meals. I married a good cook who understands my nutritional goals. Otherwise I'd be doing the George Foreman grilled chicken and prepared veggies from the market. Avocados! I need to pick some up to go with my lunches.
Tadalafil: Yeah, got a good pump doing my cardio this afternoon too! Thanks for the tip and advice on using it. Is it a daily dose or does it stay in the system longer. 12.5ml seemed just right.

BP tonight 120/70 and I did have a stim drink today(alphamine). That's normal reading for me.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a hard time getting 1700 calories! Not sure how you guys so it! Lol...that's pretty awesome to have a good cook AND she understands your nutrition goals!! Double win right there!!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
The protein and fats are easy. The carbs are a little harder for me as I try to stay away from pastas and breads. But, I love oatmeal and rice. Throw in a few spoonfuls of dextrose(corn sugar), bananas, cantaloupe, and veggies then the carbs aren't that hard to reach either.

It took a few tries but I eventually found the right one. Luckily I'm at an age now I shouldn't have to worry about looking for another one! She takes care of me and I her. Can't ask for more than that without getting into trouble...lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I picked up 2 bottles along with a bottle of the Hexadrone. And then, depending on how everything goes I might run some clen afterwards.
nice ;)
so you thinking of running the clen in last stage of cycle then right? or following pct? not in pct..

You guys are good cooks based on your food pics. I'm boring. The most creative I get is an extra lean ground turkey breast on Ezekiel bread with a half avocado on the patty.
turff stole that meal from me don't let him fool ya..
and nothing wrong with "boring" as you put it, it all a means to an end anyway..whatever it takes, and you look like you got that idea down bubba

BP tonight 120/70 and I did have a stim drink today(alphamine). That's normal reading for me.
very nice bp my man, at any age! better than mine, but I've run high all my life, just how I roll..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snags, how high does your bp typically get while running something along these lines?
depends...are you talking if I am in a doctors office (or dentist or hospital or some other medical provider), or when I take myself :D
anytime I am in some medical facility, my pressure raises, I am just phobic that way I guess
normally running these kinds of things, I'm 130/80 range

turff49

turff49

Awards
nice ;) so you thinking of running the clen in last stage of cycle then right? or following pct? not in pct.. turff stole that meal from me don't let him fool ya.. and nothing wrong with "boring" as you put it, it all a means to an end anyway..whatever it takes, and you look like you got that idea down bubba very nice bp my man, at any age! better than mine, but I've run high all my life, just how I roll..
If I run the Clens it will be added in for the last 2 weeks of the run. All depends on where my bf is at that point. I'll probably ask for your opinion at that point too!

I may have gotten that meal from you now that I think about it!

turff49

turff49

Awards
What daily dosing are you using?
JJ hooked me up with the recommendation and said 12.5mg. I'm using the sublingual version from Superiorpeptide.

I'm impressed with it. But today was only the 2nd day using it. If it works like this everyday then I will be impressed.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I am just phobic that way I guess normally running these kinds of things, I'm 130/80 range
When I was on the pain meds for all those years with my back my bp would be 140/95. Had to take bp meds. Within 3weeks of stopping all meds after the last surgery my bp was normal 120/70.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 2 - no problems with dosing other than I need to find a better dropper to use instead of just guessing. Time to stop at the drugstore and find one with grad marks.

Today is a rest day but includes cardio. Morning session was 20 minutes of cardio on treadmill. I've not used the treadmill in over 10 years. Let's just say I still got it but it kicked my ass.

This evening will be either 26minutes HiiT on the bike or 20 minutes cardio on the treadmill again. Need to work on the recumbent bike, loose wire somewhere on it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I need to find a better dropper to use instead of just guessing. Time to stop at the drugstore and find one with grad marks..
I could be wrong, but - I think the dropper is set at 2/3 full (ie 1 full serving) by design
if you depress the plunger fully and then let go, you will see remarkable consistency in where the dropper fills up with product

turff49

turff49

Awards
I could be wrong, but - I think the dropper is set at 2/3 full (ie 1 full serving) by design if you depress the plunger fully and then let go, you will see remarkable consistency in where the dropper fills up with product
I guess that is what was throwing me off because, at least on mine, it only fills to the halfway point and not 2/3rds. Also, I used the mirror this morning and it wasn't 30 drops. If I get a graduated dropper then I can just go off the volume.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job switching up and pushing through the cardio!! :)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Decided to do the treadmill this evening. Also found out why it kicked my butt this morning: I had it on incline! I thought I was running up hill lol. It's an old treadmill that you raise and lower manually. Went ahead and left it on incline and did interval running. Run 5 minutes jog 2. Did 27 minutes total.

No dinner pics tonight as I had leftovers from last night.

Tomorrow - arms day

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol nice surprise! Good for you for keeping it that way too!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends...are you talking if I am in a doctors office (or dentist or hospital or some other medical provider), or when I take myself :D
anytime I am in some medical facility, my pressure raises, I am just phobic that way I guess
normally running these kinds of things, I'm 130/80 range
Doesn't seem like a bad number over all actually..

JJ hooked me up with the recommendation and said 12.5mg. I'm using the sublingual version from Superiorpeptide.

I'm impressed with it. But today was only the 2nd day using it. If it works like this everyday then I will be impressed.
Thanks!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I could be wrong, but - I think the dropper is set at 2/3 full (ie 1 full serving) by design if you depress the plunger fully and then let go, you will see remarkable consistency in where the dropper fills up with product
My dropper with the bottle is off by .2ml. Should be a full 1ml per serving(30ml bottle, 30 servings per bottle). I forgot I still had a mil grad scaled syringe I could use. I could bring a titrator home from work but that's just getting OCD about it.
Now it could just be my dropper. If yours looks like it's only halfway instead of 2/3rds then it's off by .2ml

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this is my "full" dropper, which is drawn with fully depressed plunger..
looks like 2/3 dropper to me

I too have oral measuring syringes, never thought about using those since this seemed to be pretty accurate for me

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, mine only goes half way. Yours looks like 2/3rds.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 3 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym

Workout- Arms
EZ curls 6 sets 10 reps last set 100lbs(6 reps)

Hammer Strength curl machine
5 sets 10 reps(3 sec up 3 sec down) last set 85lb

Incline DB isolation curls
5 sets 10 reps(squeeze at top elbows tucked in)
Sets - 20, 25, 30, 35, 40's. Last set only 4 reps

Skull Crushers(my favorite)
8 sets 10 reps last set 110

Hammer strength tricep press down machine
6 sets 10 reps last set 6 plates(270lb)

Vbar tricep press down
6 sets 10 reps last set 110lb

Bench dips
4 sets of 25 with 90lbs on lap

Helluva pump when I left the gym! Been nursing a shoulder impingement but kept good form and shoulder is feeling good. Ignite 2 really helps on concentration.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout - big volume Turff! .. totally agree on the focus from Ignite 2.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Day 3 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym

Workout- Arms
EZ curls 6 sets 10 reps last set 100lbs(6 reps)

Hammer Strength curl machine
5 sets 10 reps(3 sec up 3 sec down) last set 85lb

Incline DB isolation curls
5 sets 10 reps(squeeze at top elbows tucked in)
Sets - 20, 25, 30, 35, 40's. Last set only 4 reps

Skull Crushers(my favorite)
8 sets 10 reps last set 110

Hammer strength tricep press down machine
6 sets 10 reps last set 6 plates(270lb)

Vbar tricep press down
6 sets 10 reps last set 110lb

Bench dips
4 sets of 25 with 90lbs on lap

Helluva pump when I left the gym! Been nursing a shoulder impingement but kept good form and shoulder is feeling good. Ignite 2 really helps on concentration.
You might want to look into BPC157. I used it to heal my pec injury and am currently using it for my elbow tendonitis. It's the strongest healing peptide on the market. I inject 250-300mcg BPC157 directly into the injury everyday. My pec strain healed in 8 days and my elbow is improving daily. It's been one week with my elbow. I'm injecting it directly into the tendon.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very strong workout!! Glad your shoulder behaved for you!

turff49

turff49

Awards
You might want to look into BPC157. I used it to heal my pec injury and am currently using it for my elbow tendonitis. It's the strongest healing peptide on the market. I inject 250-300mcg BPC157 directly into the injury everyday. My pec strain healed in 8 days and my elbow is improving daily. It's been one week with my elbow. I'm injecting it directly into the tendon.
Hmmm, I'll have to read up on injecting and see if the wife knows "where exactly" to inject. I could see me putting it into the wrong location...
I can go pretty heavy as long as I don't let my shoulder roll forward. If that happens I can feel it. Flat bb press is where I have to be careful and pull-ups/chin-ups those aggravate it the most. I'll definitely look into it.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Very strong workout!! Glad your shoulder behaved for you!
Thanks Kat. I need to do some more sets this evening on some exercises I didn't get to like reverse curls and spyder curls for the bis and kickbacks for the tris. Will depend on the rain though as my weights at home are on the back porch. Too humid when it rains.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Cardio this evening was 2 miles on the treadmill.

Dinner = 2 salmon burger patties with a salad
Total calorie consumption today = 2313

Tomorrow - Shoulders

turff49

turff49

Awards
Not much salmon flavor. But at the same time not bad. It was raining so couldn't do them on the grill and wife did them in a skillet. 21gr protein each so not too bad for the price.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much salmon flavor. But at the same time not bad. It was raining so couldn't do them on the grill and wife did them in a skillet. 21gr protein each so not too bad for the price.
Alright.. my daughter is a vegetarian but will eat fish... so perhaps this would be a good option for getting more protein into her. Thanks.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 4 - Single dose of the 3-MHD, then dose of the Tada30 minutes later, followed by a scoop of Ignite 2, BCAA/SAA along with some dextrose. Then off to the gym.

Shoulders:

Seated DB OH press
5 sets 10 reps last set 85lb db

Hammer Strength OH Press
8 sets 10 reps last set 230

Rear Delt Machine
4 sets 10 reps last set 180

Rear delt flys on incline bench
4 sets 12 reps 25lb db

Lateral raises
4 sets 12 reps 30lb db

Front raises
4 sets 12 reps 30lb db

Upright roll
5 sets 10 reps last set 100lb

Not sure what I'll do this evening, maybe some more rear delts and then Sumo Deadlifts. Then cardio afterwards. Tomorrow is a rest day.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love salmon burgers!!! Great shoulder wo! I didn't even want to read it bc my shoulders hurt! Lol

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I've never heard of salmon burgers. I just started my cut diet a week ago and that sounds very interesting.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've never heard of salmon burgers. I just started my cut diet a week ago and that sounds very interesting.
Not bad tasting. You can get them at Sams Club.
10 patties in a box
Here's the nutritional breakdown:

image-3116122782.png