Suppremacy issues

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Last Thursday placed an order in Suppremacy and my credit card was charged yet my order has been stuck in the dreaded "awaiting fulfilment" stage. After multiple phone calls I was unable to reach any company representative and even left a voice mail. I guess the "ships same day" tag line us incorrect in my case. Has anyone else ran into issues with them recently?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
not to worry, you will get your order--just not when you thought. they don't do real time inventory tracking, so you can't tell if anything is actually in stock. the best way to contact them is through their online form or email.

Having said that, it IS annoying that they have really dropped the ball on customer service! However, they do have the best prices by far.

Crowbar

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried emailing them? That has always worked for me in the past when I needed to get in contact with them. [email protected]

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. After a few phone calls I just went the email route instead and got a rather timely response. I guess the phone number on their site is outdated or out of order.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Same issues phone number doesnt work and I have emailed them 3 times over 10 days and no response. Looks like calling CC company if I don’t hear back by Monday.

What a shell of its former self this company has become.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same issues phone number doesnt work and I have emailed them 3 times over 10 days and no response. Looks like calling CC company if I don’t hear back by Monday.

What a shell of its former self this company has become.
Something strange.
I got payment declined, asked them if they were having payment problems. That was several days ago, never heard back.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Something strange.
I got payment declined, asked them if they were having payment problems. That was several days ago, never heard back.
Honestly consider yourself lucky it got declined. No CC company calls to get your money back. I would also make sure you don’t see any charges.

Hoping it’s just a hiccup and they are reliable again but it’s been 10 days nothing back from them

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been lucky with my orders but have been nervous and impatient with them before. Their deals are nice but I hate being unsure. They need to get their house in order before sending out all those newsletters.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed order and nothing has updated. It’s been two days and phone number does not work.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Must be a phone issue i'll get it looked into first thing Monday. There are no unanswered emails as of tonight. We have hired an additional CS rep as the influx of business and deals has gotten people to float to all different departments. Thank you for your patience we will make sure we get every order resolved.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Must be a phone issue i'll get it looked into first thing Monday. There are no unanswered emails as of tonight. We have hired an additional CS rep as the influx of business and deals has gotten people to float to all different departments. Thank you for your patience we will make sure we get every order resolved.

Thank you I did receive a response saying they would get back to me Monday with details.

Communication is key , on the phone it works kinda you call in it doesn’t say where you called then you get push zero to talk to someone after hitting zero you get leave a message

Thanks again for replying here and looking forward to you guys getting things worked out

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now I’m in this same boat. It’s been several days since my order and used the contact form on the site yesterday without reply so I just sent an email directly.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE :
Received my order today ! So even though communicated wasn’t the best and it did take awhile I did receive my order

I will say I was contacted by a CS rep who said they were new on Friday and then updated me again on Monday and when it shipped. So it did get better through the process

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now I’m in this same boat. It’s been several days since my order and used the contact form on the site yesterday without reply so I just sent an email directly.
Just received a response and shipping notification.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited about halloween 2020 sale

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited about halloween 2020 sale

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been trying to order for 2 days, tried every card I have and I keep getting this in a pink box:

Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
This transaction has been declined.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been trying to order for 2 days, tried every card I have and I keep getting this in a pink box:

Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
Same here

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Same here

Hopefully this is not the case but a few yrs back a similar thing happen and i had my CC info stolen from that site. But that was also after i called in to place an order. Because it wasn’t working online. They went to all phone orders for a bit back when it was still nutriverse

I will say i have used them over the past yr few times without issue though

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Manually helped me out over email. Order received!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar