AMNES1A
VECTOR
TONS OTHERS!

@volvo140

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What are the Performax free Add ons? I’m looking at the site but I don’t see what the add on is

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can choose from 3 options on the special pages.

The way we run deals is through the sale page and then we have them as 20% off as well if you don't want the specials so its either get a free item or get 20% off.

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys is there a delay with order processing at the moment? I ordered on the 18th and still not been shipped. Granted this will be split shipped international order I understand it might take a bit longer but I would have expected it to be shipped by now as per the shipping t&cs on the site? Not getting email response, no one answers the phone. Just spent over 500 bucks & paying a mint for shipping, expected better customer service to be honest. Never had this problem with nutriverse before, has always been excellent in the past

dbenj7

Awards
Hi guys is there a delay with order processing at the moment? I ordered on the 18th and still not been shipped. Granted this will be split shipped international order I understand it might take a bit longer but I would have expected it to be shipped by now as per the shipping t&cs on the site? Not getting email response, no one answers the phone. Just spent over 500 bucks & paying a mint for shipping, expected better customer service to be honest. Never had this problem with nutriverse before, has always been excellent in the past

This still hasn't been shipped and no email explaining the delay. Has been close to a week now. I finally heard about the split shipping today, which I replied to the email straight away, no response once again. I appreciate the split international shipping but the service has been a shambles, spent over 500 dollars. Will not reorder if this is the new standard, very disappointed.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This still hasn't been shipped and no email explaining the delay. Has been close to a week now. I finally heard about the split shipping today, which I replied to the email straight away, no response once again. I appreciate the split international shipping but the service has been a shambles, spent over 500 dollars. Will not reorder if this is the new standard, very disappointed.
I bought some Vector on the 5th of July and only got confirmation it was shipping on the 18th, I cant remember if it said it was on back order on the website though. I am still yet to receive it though

jimcrom

Awards
Order from July 5 still waiting for any movement. Little communication via email as well.