1fast400?

bren45t6

Awards
I'll get straight to the point when are 1fast going to sort the price of there ph gel or dont the want to sell any

ph-gel $55.00??????
4aderm $40.00
1+ $54.99
nor-aderm $65.00

anyone see a pattern
everyone else sells for about $29.99

can anyone explain seems to defy normal logic!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen Mike from 1fast400 post about prices. He says he NEVER claimed to be the lowest price.

This is me talking now. . . If you like his product and OUTSTANDING service then they are a good company to go with. I happen to like knowing when I place my order it is going to go through with no problems and get to me QUICK>

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Mike has great customer service. The point is, Mike knows that he is charging a lot and probably does because he can get people to pay it all day long. That's buisness for you. The highest profit margin possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Mike has great customer service. The point is, Mike knows that he is charging a lot and probably does because he can get people to pay it all day long. That's buisness for you. The highest profit margin possible.
Do you think he charges alot?

I haven't done a product by product comparrison but I think even for internet pricing he is pretty darn low. NOT the lowest but close enough for govt work and ME. :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I think he charges a lot for base gel. Other than that I like his prices for the most part.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

bren45t6

Awards
wow i thought you lot were going to tear each others eyes out for a second lol

nice to see you remembered the original post
I like his prices too
BUT it seems he likes to sell the powders cheap so you can mix your own GOOD
BUT your gonna pay out of your ass for the gel to put it in or make your own (which I can't in the UK)

cheers for the nice debate lets hope he takes notice
maybe he hasn't realised he's priced it so high :)

bren45t6

Awards
oh just to add bit of a mistake the PH gel is by avantlabs

ONE+ 8 oz Bottle Avant Labs $54.99
PH Gel 8 oz Bottle Avant Labs $55.00

same rule applies though you actually save a cent if you buy one+
the hormones must be free he he send them to me (sarcasm)

fizler

Awards
Mike from 1fast is a good bro. You pay a little more but IMO you are getting what you pay for. It's basicly like food shopping, you can go to publix and not have the crowds and pay a little more, or you can go to walmart and wait in line and deal with crazy ass people.

Mike will answer almost any question about his business, hes fast to reply and I've never waited more than 3 days for my order. I feel his prices are fair enough and like someone said above its about the service.