Looking for a lab that ships to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Can i please be pointed in the right direction:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you just keep poppin' up everywhere and so far your posts have not been on the right track...Read some of the stickies, and as it pertains to this post, the rules section on source posting..And all of the questions you have asked will be answered...

ClintCanada

You've got to read posts, and see what products guys are using -- this might take a while. Google them and track down the labs on your own, thats what the rest of us do . . . trust me -- you can find the information you're looking for

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Man, you just keep poppin' up everywhere and so far your posts have not been on the right track...Read some of the stickies, and as it pertains to this post, the rules section on source posting..And all of the questions you have asked will be answered...

Ok sound advice, but what's wrong with my posts aside from this one?

Think maybe your being a tad judgemental?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read your thread about nolva, I posted in there, check it out.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Der. I know chemistry lab ships xcell to canadia!
I think what im looking for****AHEM****COUGH***IM not suppost to talk about in open forum.

I will say im looking to do a second cycle though:)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
NEED2BANABOLIC,
You've got good intentions. You won't last long here if you don't learn the rules. Try hard to read. Try hard to NOT post. I am taking bets with myself if you make it unbanned until MAY. This isn't a place to just come post, and definatly come post whatever you want. So try hard not to post anything until Christmas, and you should be good to go. Best of luck,
M-

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
NEED2BANABOLIC,
You've got good intentions. You won't last long here if you don't learn the rules. Try hard to read. Try hard to NOT post. I am taking bets with myself if you make it unbanned until MAY. This isn't a place to just come post, and definatly come post whatever you want. So try hard not to post anything until Christmas, and you should be good to go. Best of luck,
M-
There seems to be a lot of sarcasm and disrespect here so if i don't last long as you say, well ohhhhh well.

You also made no sense?

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Well, i know the rules, for the most part... you cant just ask for a lab that ships to canadia.. having a lab is illegal....
asking for these substances is illegal , so is having them, making them, using them....

asking for them openly on the internet is illegal, and on this board NOT A GOOD IDEA

mmm good luck though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a lot of sarcasm and disrespect here so if i don't last long as you say, well ohhhhh well.

You also made no sense?
He couldn't be more spot on. I probably would have banned you already. I've been fighting myself from neg repping you but I haven't. In any case, please stop making threads as it seems like a lot of your answers are in seach and the board rules. AM is an amazing place, but....not if you keep making posts like this.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
This may sound stupid - but, go to your gym, and figure it out there. Google it....

this is not a place to share / ask for sources. i didnt even read that rule and i know it.

Im not flaming, just stating bro. its not too difficult to figure things out.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
bye bye... sorry the door hit you in the ass on the way out..

Status
Not open for further replies.