Ingredient Sources...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
<div align="left"><a href="http://www.lemelange.com/body_builder_supplies.htm" target="_blank"><font color="#FF0000" size="+1"><strong>Lemelange</strong></font></a></div>
  • Pros
    1. Excellent quality products
    2. "One-stop-shop" for all ingredient needs!
    3. Fast shipment time
    4. Customer service
    5. Dedicated to homebrew needs
      [/list=1]
    6. Cons
      1. Minimum quantities range from 4 - 16 oz.
      2. No physical storefront
        [/list=1]
      3. Prices (all are listed minimum purchase amounts and prices)
        1. Isopropyl Alcohol --> $10 for 16 oz.
        2. DMSO --> $12.50 for 16 oz.
        3. Isopropyl Myristate --> $5 for 4 oz.
        4. Isopropyl Palmitate --> $12.50 for 8 oz.
        5. Oleic Acid --> $10 for 16 oz.
        6. Propylene Glycol --> $8.50 for 16 oz.
        7. d-limonene --> $10 for 16 oz.
        8. Carbomer 934 --> $5 for 1 oz.
        9. Triethanolamine --> $7.50 for 16 oz.
          [/list=1]
        <hr>

There is only one vendor for ingredients in my book...Melissa at Lemelange.com! Tell her Big Daddy Chemo sent you ;)

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Good job chemo. They have gone to great lengths to help the homebrewer... Talk to ya

skazzel

Awards
Another good source for these things is <a href="http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/">theeyeofnewt.com</a>.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Chemo... Hey if you need any help with anything I don't mind pitching in..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
*** shake shake shake**** as chemo shakes his little money can...HAHAHAHHA... :D :D :D

Brock Landers

Awards
quick question,

say if someone was going to make an injectable, would the benzyl benzoate and the benzyl alcohol from lemelange be considered safe for use when making an injectable? I know there is USP grade out there, but does this make a difference?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
quick question,

say if someone was going to make an injectable, would the benzyl benzoate and the benzyl alcohol from lemelange be considered safe for use when making an injectable? I know there is USP grade out there, but does this make a difference?
When answering this you have to take into account the chems that are in question. The most refined USP or NF grade will still be only 99.5% whereas the technical will typically be 98-99%. A bigger consideration will be in the "other" 1-2%...what is it and is it harmful? In the case of BB and BA, the contaminants are not harmful and so the technical grade she has will suffice (but, USP or NF is still preferrable).

Chemo

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wicked...

I was planning on doing a 1-test cycle with my little bro (well, he's really not that little:)) this Jaurary. I had no idea I would be able to formulate my own stuff, and at this low cost. You guys ROCK!!! Thanks!!

Kay

Awards
Re: Wicked...

I was planning on doing a 1-test cycle with my little bro (well, he's really not that little:)) this Jaurary. I had no idea I would be able to formulate my own stuff, and at this low cost. You guys ROCK!!! Thanks!!
Hmmm, its really hard to ebat BDC prices even if you make your own stuff. Plus this chemical mixing stuff gives me a huge headache anyways. ugh, organic chem. i think i barely passed that course anyways.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Plus.... if you do it yourself, be advised to do a SPRAY because the PH stuff is the tricky annoying pain in the ass part required to make a gel. Otherwise, it is pretty easy if you can do simple math and have good measuring equipment. :D

ManBeast

Blacksmith

Awards
DMSO 16 oz for $6.95 at.... DMSO.com

magin that :D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Great site, guys. You have all answered most of the questions I have had about making a 1-test/4ad transdermal. I believe I only have one left before I try this.

Is there any place in my hometown I might look to find these ingredients? I would much rather go out on my own and pay cash somewhere then having to answer to my wife when she checks the bank statement.

Thanks

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Depends where you live. You van probably get most of it from a pahrmacy and vet shop... ISO and DMSO from the vet shop.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
When answering this you have to take into account the chems that are in question. The most refined USP or NF grade will still be only 99.5% whereas the technical will typically be 98-99%. A bigger consideration will be in the "other" 1-2%...what is it and is it harmful? In the case of BB and BA, the contaminants are not harmful and so the technical grade she has will suffice (but, USP or NF is still preferrable).

Chemo
Lemelange has a note at the bottom of the page stating that thier stuff is USP grade but because they repackage it it is listed as technical grade .Just a formality.

bux4source

Banned
Awards

• Pros
    1. Excellent quality products
    2. "One-stop-shop" for all ingredient needs!
    3. Fast shipment time
    4. Customer service
    5. Dedicated to homebrew needs
  • Cons
    1. Minimum quantities range from 4 - 16 oz.
    2. No physical storefront
  • Prices (all are listed minimum purchase amounts and prices)
    1. Isopropyl Alcohol --> $10 for 16 oz.
    2. DMSO --> $12.50 for 16 oz.
    3. Isopropyl Myristate --> $5 for 4 oz.
    4. Isopropyl Palmitate --> $12.50 for 8 oz.
    5. Oleic Acid --> $10 for 16 oz.
    6. Propylene Glycol --> $8.50 for 16 oz.
    7. d-limonene --> $10 for 16 oz.
    8. Carbomer 934 --> $5 for 1 oz.
    9. Triethanolamine --> $7.50 for 16 oz.
<HR>

There is only one vendor for ingredients in my book...Melissa at Lemelange.com! Tell her Big Daddy Chemo sent you ;)

Chemo
I have absolutely no idea what any of the above items are? Can you explain to the dimwitted over here please