why i wont buy from 1fast400

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
why i wont buy from 1fast400

ok i wont clutter the 7-keto thread with my response so mike heres ur answer nothing big just a heads up as u asked

some of the things u have done..such as not selling to curt2go,to me thats no way to run abusiness..theres more than enough for everyone..plus this site has always listed u as asource..nothing personal mike in the least..i just prefer to take my business elsewhere,not gonna bore u with the other details.

by the way not a big cuddler,more of a rammer so u got me confused with someone else,dont wanna get inbetween u and pa
:rolleyes:

for those interested in where this began http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1472

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Origanally Posted by 1Fast400
I think it is because I forgot to cuddle last time, I'm not sure. haha

I'm sure something I have done in the past he is not fond of. I've had arguments with quite a few people and obviously when that happens, some will take offense. You just can't make everyone happy all the time. Although, I would be curious if his opinion is linked to specific action.
You've done a lot of **** in the past a lot of us arent fond of Mike. You come here with the intentions of raising hell, getting threads closed so you can go back to M&M and brag about it. Not to jump your nuts because this isnt my business really but some advice.....

We take this board seriously. Just as Par and Dante take MindandMuscle seriously, and you respect that, just as Ryan takes his board seriously, and you respect that, well we take this one seriously, so if you cant respect that, maybe you shouldnt come back. We like having you because when you want to help, there's not many better and the things you do for the industry needs to be shown everywhere and we're happy to let you relay info. here...

Its been obvious your goal here is to get banned... I saw the thread where you asked why you get banned everywhere and why everyone hates you, so that only backs up my point. You dont like some of us, you dont like the concept the board is built around, fine. None of us go to your home board (M&M) and raise hell and try to get threads closed and insult mods and members, thats not cool. In the grand scheme of things, none of this **** matters so you might as well go out having everyone, or at least most everyone like you.

Not trying to preach to ya Mike, but when you come here raising hell with the intentions of getting banned or getting threads closed, our members take offense to that as they would on any board....

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
some of the things u have done..such as not selling to curt2go,to me thats no way to run abusiness..theres more than enough for everyone..plus this site has always listed u as asource..nothing personal mike in the least..i just prefer to take my business elsewhere,not gonna bore u with the other details.

There was more than competition between curt and I. I was fairly low on hormones at the time. In the quantities he wanted to buy in, it would have ran me deathly low. At the time I was using a foreign source for 1-test, which took 3 weeks to get. If I would have sold to curt, it would have put me on a 3 week backorder. I was selling to curt very cheap at the time (because I was trying to get my money out of the kilo I had). I had no choice because at the time, I couldn't cough up 3k for another kilo. There is also the obvious business conflict. I sell a lot of transdermals to canada. These two factors were based into my decision. I'm sorry we see different on it, but I understand where your coming from.

B

Bone

Awards
Nice post YJ!! You see Mike, THIS is a man I respect because of his maturity and honesty. Not to jump in on things, but you seems to be saying some stupid **** around here lately, if your not going to SERIOUSLY contribute, then why dont you just go away.

Peace

Bone

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok mike i appreciate ur response,i personally i have no hidden agenda as far as attacking u and such..thanx for ur time and good luck to u and urs

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You've done a lot of **** in the past a lot of us arent fond of Mike. You come here with the intentions of raising hell, getting threads closed so you can go back to M&M and brag about it. Not to jump your nuts because this isnt my business really but some advice.....

That was truely not my intention when coming here, although it turned into that afterwords. I had a question I thought needed to be raised. Rather than bring it up at more obvious places, like bb.com (which would have gotten about 10,000 more views than here), I brought the issue to BDC's home ground. I did this out of respect. The situation was resolved and bdc now buys his stuff from patent holders, end of story.

We take this board seriously. Just as Par and Dante take MindandMuscle seriously, and you respect that, just as Ryan takes his board seriously, and you respect that, well we take this one seriously, so if you cant respect that, maybe you shouldnt come back. We like having you because when you want to help, there's not many better and the things you do for the industry needs to be shown everywhere and we're happy to let you relay info. here...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I just don't see it that way, but hey life would suck if all agreed.

Its been obvious your goal here is to get banned... I saw the thread where you asked why you get banned everywhere and why everyone hates you, so that only backs up my point.
I have/had no intentions of being banned. The comments you reference were meant in jest. The only place I've been banned is from Elite Fitness. That is because I sell R-ala. Obviously me getting banned is bad for business. The hating me comment was on anabolicfitness. It was in reference to 1 guy who was making comments. Looking at the thread it is obvious the comments were made in jest.

You dont like some of us, you dont like the concept the board is built around, fine.
I don't like some people, no doubt. Not much I can do about that. I try to not let it get to me, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't at times. I have no problem with what this board is built around. I don't think it would be unfair to say I've consumer friendly to a homebrewer. I was the first to offer hormones by the gram. I have more variety of hormones in single gram amounts than anyone. Foreign customers have been please with the service. I've picked up cyclo powder, which was a request only made on this board (when mentioned on another board, it was by a member here). I had to pick up a lot more of the stuff than I would ever sell, but I thought I'd try to help out.

None of us go to your home board (M&M) and raise hell and try to get threads closed and insult mods and members, thats not cool.
YJ, quit trying to make me out that way. This is all coming from someone who says I "rape" people on prices. Do not expect me to be defensive at times when things like that are said? When I made comments directed at BDC, you guys went nuts. Am I supposed to sit and take the comments? No, none of us would.

In the grand scheme of things, none of this **** matters so you might as well go out having everyone, or at least most everyone like you.
Outside of the mods here (along with 1-2 others) I don't think your going to find many people who dislike me. Jesus, I tried to help BDC start a store.

Not trying to preach to ya Mike, but when you come here raising hell with the intentions of getting banned or getting threads closed, our members take offense to that as they would on any board....
If you choose to think that, fine. I can't do anything about it. You have attacked me on the pricing front of my products. Which run 1-2-3 bucks higher than some other places, yet nothing is ever said about the other things I do. The USFA, the label testing and the cyclo powders. When all you do is go after negatives with me, what do you expect me to do. I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye YJ, but you bash me every chance you get, even on other boards. I don't know how you expect me to act.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Not to jump in on things, but you seems to be saying some stupid **** around here lately, if your not going to SERIOUSLY contribute, then why dont you just go away.

Will you please quote me on those things you mention? I'm just curious what one would interpet as "stupid" things.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
ok mike i appreciate ur response,i personally i have no hidden agenda as far as attacking u and such..thanx for ur time and good luck to u and urs

Thanks wojo

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I had a question I thought needed to be raised. Rather than bring it up at more obvious places, like bb.com (which would have gotten about 10,000 more views than here), I brought the issue to BDC's home ground. I did this out of respect. The situation was resolved and bdc now buys his stuff from patent holders, end of story.
You continue to bring this up if it were a slap in BDC's face or you taught BDC a lesson, when the members here could honestly give a ****. Whats between you and BDC goes to PMs. If it involves no one else but him, take it to PMs. Simple rule, I think thats standard on every board.

I don't like some people, no doubt. Not much I can do about that. I try to not let it get to me, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't at times. I have no problem with what this board is built around. I don't think it would be unfair to say I've consumer friendly to a homebrewer. I was the first to offer hormones by the gram. I have more variety of hormones in single gram amounts than anyone. Foreign customers have been please with the service. I've picked up cyclo powder, which was a request only made on this board (when mentioned on another board, it was by a member here). I had to pick up a lot more of the stuff than I would ever sell, but I thought I'd try to help out.
The only thing that honestly pisses me off is the way you intentionally hijack threads for your own benefit or problems. You cant keep taking **** off topic here. I had to delete about 20 posts in one thread, two others were closed, you tried to take the 7-Keto thread off topic. I know you have great respect for Par and Dante and their board and wouldnt ever do that on their board, well justb ecause Dante and Par arent here doesnt chnage anything, it wont happen anymore here. Our board in essence is a joke to you and thats fine man.

YJ, quit trying to make me out that way. This is all coming from someone who says I "rape" people on prices. Do not expect me to be defensive at times when things like that are said? When I made comments directed at BDC, you guys went nuts. Am I supposed to sit and take the comments? No, none of us would.
Sorry brother, Not making you out anyway, your comments speak for themselves, I'll be happy to dig a few up, but I want this thread to be short and sweat, so let Ill bury the ****. This board could potentially be very helpful to your business as you mentioned before. All kinds of people here by powders from you and then some. A shitload of our memers buy from you, although DPS is cheaper, I would still buy from you as I know you on a more personal level. Take advantage of that Mike, dont make an ass out of yourself here.

Outside of the mods here (along with 1-2 others) I don't think your going to find many people who dislike me. Jesus, I tried to help BDC start a store.
I certainly dont hate you. I find you comical most times and knowledgable the remaining. Something in me wont allow me to hold grudges. But dont forget about AnabolicExtreme :D :D

If you choose to think that, fine. I can't do anything about it. You have attacked me on the pricing front of my products. Which run 1-2-3 bucks higher than some other places, yet nothing is ever said about the other things I do. The USFA, the label testing and the cyclo powders. When all you do is go after negatives with me, what do you expect me to do.
I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye YJ, but you bash me every chance you get, even on other boards. I don't know how you expect me to act. [/B][/QUOTE]

No thinking anything, merely making assumptions based on posts here and elsewhere. You do a kick ass job at M&M, for some odd reason I expect that here. I know Im no Dante and there's no Par here, but that doesnt change the way this board is ran. I bashed your prices for the simple fact you went ape **** here and laughed about it at M&M, nothing more. See above.

I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye YJ, but you bash me every chance you get, even on other boards. I don't know how you expect me to act.
I expect you to understand there's more people on this board than myself. If you dont like me, fine, dont like the other mods, fine. I can avoid you, you can avoid me. Doesnt matter. I dont mind you at all, like I said, Im glad you post when you can here, but dont bring your beef with more or anyone else out in the open, my flamethrower takes awhile to warm up. ;)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You continue to bring this up if it were a slap in BDC's face or you taught BDC a lesson, when the members here could honestly give a ****. Whats between you and BDC goes to PMs. If it involves no one else but him, take it to PMs. Simple rule, I think thats standard on every board

The owner of a board doesn't respond to questions about him?

The only thing that honestly pisses me off is the way you intentionally hijack threads for your own benefit or problems. You cant keep taking **** off topic here. I had to delete about 20 posts in one thread, two others were closed, you tried to take the 7-Keto thread off topic.

I made one comment in regards to wojo, in which he responded. The question was ONLY directed at him and nobody else. You started the other response. I had hoped wojo would just pm me or something, either way my original question was answered (between him and I).

Our board in essence is a joke to you and thats fine man.
If that was the case I would not have bought the cyclo powder, nor would I have the 7-keto powder sitting in my floor right now.

I certainly dont hate you. I find you comical most times and knowledgable the remaining
Yes, you and I know we are joking around, but 99% of people don't realize that.

If everyone had a sense of humor none of this would be a problem, but you know as well as I that some look at posting on boards as "their life".

I have no qualms here, close the thread if you wish. I just wanted wojo's response.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

The owner of a board doesn't respond to questions about him?
He does. But if its personal, then everyone as well as I would prefer it be taken to PMs.

Yes, you and I know we are joking around, but 99% of people don't realize that.
True.

If everyone had a sense of humor none of this would be a problem, but you know as well as I that some look at posting on boards as "their life".
I have no qualms here, close the thread if you wish. I just wanted wojo's response.
Wont close it, but will leave it at that. Thanks Mike.

D

dodgeee-O

Awards
Yo YJ, i must say, reading your posts here compared to when you posted at bb.com is a huge difference from how you used to be (in a good way). I don't post often but i read hours of threads everyday, just want to let you know that your input is greatly appreciated to say the least!

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Don't care to make a big deal of it, but 1Fast400(Mike) is cool in my book. Peace.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I doubt Id keep a book of cool people, but to each his own

:D :D

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
YJ, if you ever kept a book like that, it would be very short.:D

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The issue between 1fast and I is cool. He helped me out at the start. Business is business I was just pissed off because i needed those Ph's to get orders out. No one like to back order. 1fast has a good reputation for getting ph's over the border.. So its not a big deal any more and i still refer many people to him...... BUT he did start some **** here which i did not like but I just let YJ keep him under control. And he does a very good job... hehehehe... Talk to ya

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
And if we wait long enough he wil be homebrewing anyways as his supply of Avant runs out.. heehehe... Come on Mike its not so bad... 96ml's here 24ml's there... :) :p Talk to ya

D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Well Mike sure helped me out. Since BDC stopped shipping to Canada and Curts all backed up, Mike came to my rescue (even if he did try and get me to order a min. of 100g of 1-test :eek: :D). But in the end he has sent me some Super one+ (also some creatine, & that Un-liver YJ's likes to pimp so much as well. :D), which should be here soon if all goes well, so it's all good.

Thanks Dude!

Jay

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
And if we wait long enough he wil be homebrewing anyways as his supply of Avant runs out.. heehehe... Come on Mike its not so bad... 96ml's here 24ml's there... :) :p Talk to ya
I thought about the same thing!!

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
yes 1fast400 hooked my up with my topicals first...and his customer service is great when i had a problem with my topicals.

C

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
I respect both Mike, Curt and.........yeah even YJ.

I don't see the bid deal. :rolleyes:
Sounds like something for PM to me.

LOL

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Mike is going to be abou the only guy that will ship to Canada. i send all of my old customers to him now... Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
With a new technique I have, I should be able to get about anything into canada, it is fucking great.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
hehehe Nice plug..... Now how about getting me some free yom hcl for shutting myself down and givving you all my business. hehehe :) Talk to ya.....

D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
With a new technique I have, I should be able to get about anything into canada, it is fucking great.
Hey Mike, does that include powders and 6-oxo? You were awsome with the Sone+ but if I'd like to do a homebrew in the future it would be great to get the powder.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yes I can get pills through, but I'm going to have to charge 5 bucks extra to rebottle. I'm putting into a different bottle and using a heat seal on the outside, it looks great. With powder the problem is I use an optimum 150g creatine to put them in, so they have to bought in some sort of bulk so it doesn't look stupid.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey draven there is lots of Canucks that will go in with you to get a big order from 1fast. if you want i can put you in contact with some people... Talk to ya.. Once the stuff is inside Canada there is no distibution worries... I had zero stopped shippments in my time.. Talk to ya...

D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Hey draven there is lots of Canucks that will go in with you to get a big order from 1fast. if you want i can put you in contact with some people... Talk to ya.. Once the stuff is inside Canada there is no distibution worries... I had zero stopped shippments in my time.. Talk to ya...
I've actually been PM'd by about 6 or 7 asking were I got my stuff ect. I've just been refering them to Mike. I definitely can't afford that much myself, but would do it with others if they're interested.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I can put two bottles of oxo/1AD into each redone bottle

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Very sneaky Mike very sneaky..... hehehe Good work. Talk to ya....

B

Balsam

Awards
I've got nothing but good things to say about 1fast except I'm going broke. I get my orders next day everytime, and when I mentioned to Mike that I'd told tons of people around my gym(s) about the site, he sent me some extras, nothing big by any means, but certainly a token of appreciation. Thanks. I personally run a small business and I very much respect the promptness of his email replys about your orders and getting things out. I made my order at 3:30 in the afternoon, and had it the next day by 11:00. Thanks.
Jereme
Banner Elk NC

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
As of this coming monday I'll be able to get ANY amount of hormones through customs. It will come as a vitamin c bottle. I've had special bottles and labels made just for this. A small price of about 5 bucks will be added due to this extra stuff.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1kg? Talk to ya..

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I've always been able to do large orders like that

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering out of curiosity.. hehehe. talk to ya

D

D D D

Awards
Why don't you delete all of the piss-fighting at the beginning of the thread and change the title to "Why I would buy from 1fast400". I've had nothing but good service from Mike and the effort he goes through to get the goods to the customer is above and beyond the call of duty.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey DDD how much GSt did you have to pay on your orders from Mike? Talk to ya...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
because it was my thread and it was between myself and mike..start ur own thread if u want.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
btw as far as im concerned dps and muscleshoppe r still king

D

D D D

Awards
Hey DDD how much GSt did you have to pay on your orders from Mike? Talk to ya...
None. It came in a creatine bottle. Packages are labelled as creatine with value of $20. No duty either.

D

Draven

Awards
  • Established

None. It came in a creatine bottle. Packages are labelled as creatine with value of $20. No duty either.
Bump! Me too.

I ordered some **** from protein factory and got nailed $100 in duty and delivery :eek: My friggin order was just a little over $100 worth. So I paid double:shoot:. Last time I use those fuckers.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you always tell them to put a very low value on it.... If they won't don't use them... Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
DPS are a bunch of assholes. They won't even put a banner up for the USFA on their website because they said it would take away from products. They love to pull from the tree, but don't want to do anything to save it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DDD
Why don't you delete all of the piss-fighting at the beginning of the thread and change the title to "Why I would buy from 1fast400".
Originally posted by wojo
because it was my thread and it was between myself and mike..start ur own thread if u want.
The intent of this thread was to illuminate the issues that wojo feels 1fast400 could improve upon.  These message boards are a valuable tool by which retailers and manufacturers can monitor and improve customer feedback.  I prefer to take this a step further and issue QUALITY ALERTS in a separate forum that tracks, publishes for all to read, and also the CORRECTIVE ACTION so those affected know we take their issues seriously.  Mike is on this thread responding and should be taken as evidence he is also correcting the issues presented and correcting them as best he can.

My personal opinion is of support.  Since the beginning I have supported 1fast400 even through the days of the 4-AD patent issue (most will remember that Mike was pursueing with zealous).  Even though he was busting my balls I continued to recommend him as one of the top raw material suppliers on the internet.  Nothing has changed...he is still one of the best out there regardless of personal issues.

As a side note, since we have decided to discontinue raw powder sales there will in essence be two vendors for quality powders: http://www.1fast400.com and http://www.kilosports.com - and we support BOTH for quality, customer service, reliability, and overall value.

Just my 2 cents...

Chemo

D

D D D

Awards
Why don't you just settle things by having a pose-down?

F

fizler

Awards
I've made an order from 1fas400 as well as a friend of my within the last month. I've been very happy with the service, speedy delievery and personal emails. I will buy from him again. I see others might have a problem but thats not my business. I didn't read this whole thread only the first 10 post but I though I would say something positive about the experences I have had with the company 1fast400.
Fizler

N

Nelson

1Fast400
I have tried countless times to make orders at the site without any success.
Every time I submit my credit card details it returns to the previous page.
Because of this hassle I`ve had to always resort to ordering from Netrition.com because it`s hassle free.
Just thought I would bring this to your attention because I may not be the only one who is having trouble placing orders.
Also, in the event that I can make an order, what is the minimum order for something like 4-AD in powder form?