What to stack?

B

Brad2131

Awards
So here is the deal. I have worked out since i was...12. When i hit the gym i began to see changes and slowly became addicted to lifting like each of you have.

Since i am not playing football anymore I am not trying to put weight on like i used to. Now, i weigh in at about 165 and would like to consider myself pretty lean. I have always been thick which i consider a blessing. I haven't ever been a skinny kid. We have an incredible weight training program at school with decent equipment and a great lifting coach.

I guess all the above just gives you a bit of background into my question, but first here is what i have had experience with. Just as most people get into this stuff it started with protein shakes. Then NOXplode and Cell mass. Next no2 and ce2. Then seeing no results with the previously listed 17HD and NOshotgun (made me sick). Most recently SUS500, FINAFLEX, and Plasmajet (followed by NOVADEX). As you can see over the years i have gotten into more serious supplements. With all listed, i took protein shakes and my daily mens vitamins.

I have taken a few weeks off for the summer time and and starting to think what i want for my next cycle. I was relatively pleased with the stack of the SUS, FINAFLEX, and plasmajet. I was intending on doing another cycle of that stack until i stumbled onto this website and got lost in pages of knowledge.

I have always been very careful to read and thoroughly research any supplement before it enters my body.

I get confused easily, because it seems so many of you know so much more than i do about supplements. Keeping the verbiage relatively on the newb level, can you guys give me some suggestions for my next stack? Maybe give me a little background on what the supplements recommended do?

thanks so much for your time,

brad

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
looks like you worked your way up steadily instead of jumping right into the big stuff I congrat you on that! I also would hope you would see result from the two you took as they are both harsh. I would suggest going non sythetic hormonal for awhile. I would recommend the following: Neovar recomped (creatine that when taken with carbs is super effective), RPM (Natural Test Simulation Pre-WO), Igf-2 (used for increasing muscle mass, and fullness). Also other products i have enjoyed are Green Mag and Glycergrow. The USP Labs line tends to be very popular but i have no personal experience with it, so i wont list it as a recommendation from me. Hope this helps. PM me if you have any questions

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So here is the deal. I have worked out since i was...12. When i hit the gym i began to see changes and slowly became addicted to lifting like each of you have.

Since i am not playing football anymore I am not trying to put weight on like i used to. Now, i weigh in at about 165 and would like to consider myself pretty lean. I have always been thick which i consider a blessing. I haven't ever been a skinny kid. We have an incredible weight training program at school with decent equipment and a great lifting coach.

I guess all the above just gives you a bit of background into my question, but first here is what i have had experience with. Just as most people get into this stuff it started with protein shakes. Then NOXplode and Cell mass. Next no2 and ce2. Then seeing no results with the previously listed 17HD and NOshotgun (made me sick). Most recently SUS500, FINAFLEX, and Plasmajet (followed by NOVADEX). As you can see over the years i have gotten into more serious supplements. With all listed, i took protein shakes and my daily mens vitamins.

I have taken a few weeks off for the summer time and and starting to think what i want for my next cycle. I was relatively pleased with the stack of the SUS, FINAFLEX, and plasmajet. I was intending on doing another cycle of that stack until i stumbled onto this website and got lost in pages of knowledge.

I have always been very careful to read and thoroughly research any supplement before it enters my body.

I get confused easily, because it seems so many of you know so much more than i do about supplements. Keeping the verbiage relatively on the newb level, can you guys give me some suggestions for my next stack? Maybe give me a little background on what the supplements recommended do?

thanks so much for your time,

brad
Here is a sick stack for strength and size:

Anabolic Pump - helps you gain muscle due to your muscles being super saturated with carbohydrates. When you increase the volume of your muscle cells, you increase muscle building processes.

Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - This product is also a muscle cell volumizer.

MAN Clout - This is the best creatine product out there for strength. It will give you more energy and endurance and you will be able to push out more reps.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Here is a sick stack for strength and size:

Anabolic Pump - helps you gain muscle due to your muscles being super saturated with carbohydrates. When you increase the volume of your muscle cells, you increase muscle building processes.

Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - This product is also a muscle cell volumizer.

MAN Clout - This is the best creatine product out there for strength. It will give you more energy and endurance and you will be able to push out more reps.
Can't go wrong with that stack!!!

B

Brad2131

Awards
I know diet is very important, but i am concerned i an not a strict as many of you are. I have been doing much research and it seems the most of you guys measure the amount of carbs and with the AP hey are very important. I have seen how many people love the AP, but how much is my diet gonna have to change while im on this cycle?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
def carb wise your going to need to be strict as in meeting the minimum not maximum.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know diet is very important, but i am concerned i an not a strict as many of you are. I have been doing much research and it seems the most of you guys measure the amount of carbs and with the AP hey are very important. I have seen how many people love the AP, but how much is my diet gonna have to change while im on this cycle?
Diet is always important regardless of Anabolic Pump. How about you read this article that I have written:

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/DexteriumNutrition.pdf

Diet will not have to change much just as long as you are having 60 g of complex carbohydrates 15 minutes after taking Anabolic Pump.

B

Brad2131

Awards
so either something is wrong or i am being ignored. TExas and i were swapping multiple PM's. In the middle of our convo, he quit replying. I sent two PM's asking him if he was getting them and he said he hadnt gotten previous PM's but got this one. so i'm confused/ TEXAS WHERE YOU AT?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
so either something is wrong or i am being ignored. TExas and i were swapping multiple PM's. In the middle of our convo, he quit replying. I sent two PM's asking him if he was getting them and he said he hadnt gotten previous PM's but got this one. so i'm confused/ TEXAS WHERE YOU AT?
I'm sure he's just at the gym dominating lol