Gyno in one nipple?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

Question Gyno in one nipple?

I ran 10/20/20/20 cycle of m-drol about 4 months ago and ever since it was over I've had a lump in my left nipple. Is it possible to have gyno in only one tit? Also should I wait to do another cycle until its gone or is it fine? I've been to the doctor but they are just telling me **** I already know. Thx for the help

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tbird413 View Post
    I ran 10/20/20/20 cycle of m-drol about 4 months ago and ever since it was over I've had a lump in my left nipple. Is it possible to have gyno in only one tit? Also should I wait to do another cycle until its gone or is it fine? I've been to the doctor but they are just telling me **** I already know. Thx for the help
    look around bro there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 post dealing with this sort of thing. Do some searching.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wrong section, too. Negs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

Is it possible to have gyno in only one tit?
    Dude, it's possible that space men from Mars implanted it there. Almost anything is possible. Is it likely? yes :-)
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yes gyno can occur in one nipple. have you searched on PCT and how to get rid of it?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%

Did you ask the Dr. what was up with the one nipple?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    look around bro there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 post dealing with this sort of thing. Do some searching.
    so basically your saying you have no idea?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No basically im saying there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 post dealing with this sort of thing. Do some searching.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.63%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No basically im saying there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 post dealing with this sort of thing. Do some searching.
    exactly. can't believe anyone would do a cycle of a superdrol clone without researching risks, and taking precautions. worst of all this guy is wanting to do another cycle...damn
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yup gyno can occur on one side.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup gyno can occur on one side.
    well before i run another cycle (will have proper pct) should i wait for the lump to completely go away or what should i do? and btw i did do the research and i know the risks, sides, and how to take care of all the sides of this product
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

to be honest, if your that worried... go see your doctor...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%

well before i run another cycle (will have proper pct) should i wait for the lump to completely go away or what should i do? and btw i did do the research and i know the risks, sides, and how to take care of all the sides of this product
    i wouldnt even do another cycle, unless you enjoy gyno.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.53%

Well, wrong section, but yes it is possible to get gynocomastia i one tit. You should take a non-steroidal anti-estrogen. I'd recommend BSN's Axis-HT. I've used that myself to prevent this from happening. As for starting another cycle, you should be fine. The Axis-HT will take care of it regardless. Also, you might want to try a different roid because you clearly have testosterone aromatizing into estrogen; something else would probably work better for your body chemistry.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%

Quote Originally Posted by zachwienandt View Post
    Well, wrong section, but yes it is possible to get gynocomastia i one tit. You should take a non-steroidal anti-estrogen. I'd recommend BSN's Axis-HT. I've used that myself to prevent this from happening. As for starting another cycle, you should be fine. The Axis-HT will take care of it regardless. Also, you might want to try a different roid because you clearly have testosterone aromatizing into estrogen; something else would probably work better for your body chemistry.
    So what is the anti estrogen complex in Axis HT? Just curious.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    So what is the anti estrogen complex in Axis HT? Just curious.
    x2 as far as i know its a natural T booster. here is what i came up with....

Magnesium Aspartate: Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate: The minerals zinc and magnesium are commonly used to support testosterone production, along with promoting deep rapid-eye movement (R.E.M.) sleep.* Deep sleep is when your body's hormone production is highest.

StAR-P2™ (Patent Pending) supplementgenic-Muscle building Testosterone Matrix:

Inositol Hexophosphate (IP6): Responsible for regulation of cell growth and additionally is a key component of cell-signaling pathways such as those involved in the production of testosterone.* IP6 also supports the immune system by enhancing the natural activity of white blood cells.*

Coleus Froskohlii (standardized for 40% forskolin): Used to stimulate an enzyme known as adenylate cyclase, which leads to an increase in the production of cAMP.* cAMP plays a "second messanger" role in a number of cell-signaling pathways, such as those involving the production of testosterone.*

TPS3™: TPS3™ is a 3-fraction extract of Tribulus terrestris, which is shown to enhance or restore endogenous testosterone production.* The 3 fractions of Tribulus chosen for TPS3™ provide the entire range of potentially active Tribulus constituents. These include, but are not limited to: supplemental saponins (furostanol glycocides: protodioscin and protogracilin), spirostanol glycosides and phytosterols (beta-sitosterol).

Testofen™: A Fenugreek extract, 50% fenuside, Testofen™ is intended to support endogenous testosterone production.*

Eurycoma Longifolia: Increases the amount of free testosterone available by binding to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).* SHBG binds free testosterone making it unavailable.* By binding to SHBG and freeing testosterone, testosterone levels increase.*

GF5™ (Proteinaceous Avain Nucleus Extract): This blend includes IGF, FGF, NGF, EGF and CTGF, enhancing overall hormonal balance, alleviating overtraining, boosting recovery, enhancing the immune system and protecting against muscle loss.*
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%

Yup, don't think it has an estrogen control complex in it. I didn't see one either
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

if used at all axis-ht is typically used as a natty t booster in PCT. but i would recommend others. Nowhere does it appear to contain an estrogen reduction complex. simply a natty t booster that if anything could increase your estrogen ratio because it would try to match your test at usual ratios...if that makes sense
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Read at the above link if you havent already.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.53%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    if used at all axis-ht is typically used as a natty t booster in PCT. but i would recommend others. Nowhere does it appear to contain an estrogen reduction complex. simply a natty t booster that if anything could increase your estrogen ratio because it would try to match your test at usual ratios...if that makes sense
    I just read something in Muscular Development magazine that Axis-HT blocks androgen receptors that are normally occupied by estrogen. This results in unharnessed estrogen in the blood which causes a negative feedback loop which stops the body from producing more. Essentially you produce less and less can bond to androgen receptors. I know there is no mechanism that targets the estrogen in this way; however, because the testosterone occupies these binding sites, estrogen levels decrease and the effects of estrogen are eliminated. That's my understanding of it.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

Quote Originally Posted by zachwienandt View Post
    I just read something in Muscular Development magazine that Axis-HT blocks androgen receptors that are normally occupied by estrogen. This results in unharnessed estrogen in the blood which causes a negative feedback loop which stops the body from producing more. Essentially you produce less and less can bond to androgen receptors. I know there is no mechanism that targets the estrogen in this way; however, because the testosterone occupies these binding sites, estrogen levels decrease and the effects of estrogen are eliminated. That's my understanding of it.
    what ingredient blocks the compounds?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:04 AM
  3. Gyno or puffy nipples/nipple fat
    By DOMOkun in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:20 AM