Gaspari Novedex- Libido Killer or Raiser

What did Gaspari's Novedex XT do to your libido

• Total voters
theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Answer the poll and how it worked for you. Do NOT answer based on word of mouth, but only for personal experience.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'm going to say it lowered my desire, but not my 'performance'.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Increase @ 1 cap
Stayed the same @ 2 caps
Lowered @ 3 caps

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Increase @ 1 cap
Stayed the same @ 2 caps
Lowered @ 3 caps
Now that is interesting - why would this be RR?.

I've been taking 4 caps, just easing off at 2 caps for this week, 1 cap for next week.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Now that is interesting - why would this be RR?.
I suppose due to the balance of estrogen vs. test. Estrogen is nasty if there's too much of it, but not enough estrogen can be nasty as well. Alot of people don't consider that estro plays a roll in building muscle, libido, immune function and alot of other things as well.

I guess it's good to say "control" estrogen rather than "eradicate" it.

mdgrwl

Awards
I cycled Nolvadex for 2 months. 4 caps for first month, completely abolished my sex drive... I even suffered from E.D. it was that bad. 2nd month, lowered to 2 caps, no difference, sex drive was horrible and wife was super pissed!
I started to taper it down to 1 cap a day and still, no sex drive. It wasn't for weeks afterwards that it started to come back to me. NEVER taking this again!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I cycled Nolvadex for 2 months. 4 caps for first month, completely abolished my sex drive... I even suffered from E.D. it was that bad. 2nd month, lowered to 2 caps, no difference, sex drive was horrible and wife was super pissed!
I started to taper it down to 1 cap a day and still, no sex drive. It wasn't for weeks afterwards that it started to come back to me. NEVER taking this again!
That was a very high dosage.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i just finish a bottle and have notice my libido dropped and from reading previous remarks I can now say it related to taking Novedex I had been wondering what could have caused this.

Now, for the ones who have gone through this how long till you get back to normal and how to speed up that process?

mdgrwl

Awards
i just finish a bottle and have notice my libido dropped and from reading previous remarks I can now say it related to taking Novedex I had been wondering what could have caused this.

Now, for the ones who have gone through this how long till you get back to normal and how to speed up that process?
read my post bro, took me a while

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm, i only took one bottle at the recommend dosage and sure notice the side effects, i will not be touching this stuff again I rather have a happy wife :)

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
its what the bottle says, and I called Gaspari as well... that exactly how I was told to take it.
high dose, sure... effective yes, if you don't mind no libido
its novedex. not nolva. way different.

cdog

Awards
The effects are dose dependant, two caps per day killed my libido. It does take a few weeks for libido to recover. Am about to start taking Novedex XT again at a much lower dose stacked with Activate Xtreme. As others have said estrogen needs (esp. in older males) to be controlled not crushed.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One cap seems to have a positive effect, also keeps the ol' grapefruits from becoming raisins during a pulse (taken on 'off' days).

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I didnt vote because there was not an option for what I have noticed.It seems to raise my libido for the first week and half then tapers off to normal then if continued use it lowers my libido.

JM0

JM0

Awards
I did 2 weeks @ 2 caps
then 2 weeks @ 3 caps
then 2 weeks @ 4 caps

Towards the end I had very little sex drive at all. It was awful.

Equally as bad was my anger management. I don't think Novedex made me mad, but what it did was make unable to deal with anger in general. So some little thing that I would usually shrug off would drive me nuts.

Also, for the money I don't think this product was worth it at all. Definitely not something I will go back to.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say lower. It killed mine once I got around 2-3 caps a day. It's the ATD that does it. I am sure 75%-80% of the people who have taken ATD have gotten the same results. It does work though, it just kills your libido. You can stack natural stuff with it to help, maybe 50-100mg of DHEA depending on your age.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Yep, the recommended dose killed my libido. I'm pretty sure my test levels were elevated though. I did get strong on it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the recommended dose killed my libido. I'm pretty sure my test levels were elevated though. I did get strong on it.
yeah, my strength gains went through the roof- didn't have that Alpha-male feeling happening though, which made me question if it was effective.

mdgrwl

Awards
The effects are dose dependant, two caps per day killed my libido. It does take a few weeks for libido to recover. Am about to start taking Novedex XT again at a much lower dose stacked with Activate Xtreme. As others have said estrogen needs (esp. in older males) to be controlled not crushed.
I would go w/ hyperdrol x2 if I were you.

Awards
I've been taking novadex for 2 weeks at caps per week, i haven't noticed any changes to my sex drive. At 2 caps per day the product only produces minimal effects, i've noticed some leaning out, suggesting some anti-e effect, i prefer jungle warfare.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe people have been dosing to heavy on this? I thought Gaspari might have done their homework a bit better - there's stuff all info on their website

Mass Hole

Awards
I had good strength gains when using it. I lost the libido while using it. I have five boys and I am 46 years old, so the libido issue was not that big of a deal... I will use it again following a cycle of Jungle Warfare.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It destroyed my libido @ 100mg. I did like it @ 50mg. because everything was fine down there.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
well at 1 pill a day i got crazy horny ! it was great ! i got random erections!

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
What if you are taking 2 pills per day, then at week 3 when the libido nosedives, you start taking forskolin, which can cause an increase in estrogen as well as test. Would that bring back the wood without lowering the test?

we1975

Awards
hi guys while you was talking about gaspari products as anyone ever tryed the plasmajet have been thinking about using it but me personally i never buy anything until have checked it out with other guys who have used it so if any 1 can tell me if its worth buying id love to hear from you

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Novedex Xt does kill your desire to have sex don`t let some other fool say otherwise then thats just BS if you say it didn`t..Been using the minimal dosage at 2 at night and found strength is awesome but sex drive is gone.With that said have gone down to 1 a night into my 7th week then go off..As far as strength 8/10 libido 2/10 plain crap for it..Stick to trib stack and other nutrients as far as this OTC product i may use again but would rather do a mild cycle of anavar then have my libido nose dive like the way it did..

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
hi guys while you was talking about gaspari products as anyone ever tryed the plasmajet have been thinking about using it but me personally i never buy anything until have checked it out with other guys who have used it so if any 1 can tell me if its worth buying id love to hear from you
youre hi jacking the thread.have you searched?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I just finished one week of Novedex at 100mgs as part of a H-drol PCT and haven't noticed any libido effects. I'm tapering the dosage down for the next three weeks and I'll post if anything changes

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Update: Libido is gone and i'm at 2 pills a day now. I hope it's actually helping my test recovery in pct. Otherwise, Gaspari can take this **** and shove it up their overpriced ***holes