Creatine recommendations needed

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Hey all, I am interested in trying some new creatine and what I am looking for is a product that will help me get more lean and harder looking, not weight gain or any bulking but rather toning. I have tried CEE in bulk which is gross, and the results are not so great. Also i've tried Universal Shock pre, which is like a creatine cocktail but it has stims and tons of caffeine which made me feel nuts. Basically I want a easy to take, taste free/good tasting powder or pills, stim/caffeine free, which have good results and no weight gain/puffiness, just harder looking results. What should I look into?

thx

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Green Mag or Neovar....... theres been a tonne of threads about creatine in the last few days, just search through some of the recent threads and you will be able to get some more info.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag or Neovar....... theres been a tonne of threads about creatine in the last few days, just search through some of the recent threads and you will be able to get some more info.
Yup both great choices. Green MAG tastes so good, I wish I brought a scoop of it to work with me!

*makes mental note to keep spare stash in car*

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards

Agreed. There's been like a million "best creatine" as well as best "preworkout threads" this week alone. Check them. Green Mag all the way imo. Good luck bro :thumbsup:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. There's been like a million "best creatine" as well as best "preworkout threads" this week alone. Check them. Green Mag all the way imo. Good luck bro :thumbsup:
I hate to beat a dead horse but green mag tastes awesome!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
neovar recomped it will help with your carbs. Offer a good blood pump if timed right with carbs and workout, and it is a creatine that will offer great results

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
as far as creatine pills go, is Green Bulge also the best you guys would recommend or Neovar?? Maybe something else also?? I don't think I respond much to Creatine Ethyl Ester because i've been taking the bulk stuff and haven't seen much progress, I think I respond much better to the tri/di creatine type mixes. Should I look into a powder or pill form for better results?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you time carbs right with neovar mixing it up with complex and simple carbs you should see great results. I have never used Green Bulge so i cant answer which is better. Sorry, but i did enjoy neovar no doubt

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
as far as creatine pills go, is Green Bulge also the best you guys would recommend or Neovar?? Maybe something else also?? I don't think I respond much to Creatine Ethyl Ester because i've been taking the bulk stuff and haven't seen much progress, I think I respond much better to the tri/di creatine type mixes. Should I look into a powder or pill form for better results?
Green BULGE is a good capsule form of creatine. Neovar is good also. can't go wrong with either choice. I personally enjoy, and look forward to drinking Green MAG everyday, but if you prefer the convenience of pills go for BULGE. If your looking for an additional product to stack with creatine, I'd say amino acids like Purple WRAATH would be your best bet. It will increase endurance and decrease recovery time. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Green BULGE is a good capsule form of creatine. Neovar is good also. can't go wrong with either choice. I personally enjoy, and look forward to drinking Green MAG everyday, but if you prefer the convenience of pills go for BULGE. If your looking for an additional product to stack with creatine, I'd say amino acids like Purple WRAATH would be your best bet. It will increase endurance and decrease recovery time. :thumbsup:
agreed on the looking forward to dirkning green mag. taste is wonderful

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Get some Green Mag. Good price, tastes good, works good.