New ECA stack on the rise..........

Holly365

Awards
Hey, just wanted to know if anyone here has heard of the Green Stingers from I-supplements? Sounds so close to the old ECA stacks in the 90's we loved but with a twist to it. I have tried the Adrenalean and Stim x and they were ok and I was looking for something a tad stronger. It has combined Yohimbe and some elements similar to Stim x and Adrenalean but with a 27 mg of Ephedra. Has anyone tried this or know any info on it? It is made by Schwartz labs and was first offered through i-supplements on the net but now many other sites are carrying it too.

I'm not trying to promo just some legit facts. I really would value your opinion. Thanks:thumbsup:

Here's the list of ingredienceSupplement Facts:
Serving size: 2 Caplets
Serving Per Container: 60

Amount per Serving % Daily Value

Ephedra Extract 27 mg *
Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) 170 mg *
Synephrine Extract 30% ( C9H13NO2 )
Acacia Rigidula (95%) 150 mg *
Phenylethylamine HCL 150 mg *
Thermogenic Intensifier / Neuromodulator and Neurotransmitter
Theobroma CoCoa 100 mg *
Green Tea Extract 120 mg *
45% Epigallocatechin Gallate (ECGC)

Proprietary YohimatrixT 10 mg
Synergistic combination of three dfferent chemical preparations of the energy herb -Yohimbe

Yohimbine HCL *
Alpha-Yohimbine *
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine *

Naringen 30 mg *
Pure White Willow Bark Extract 300 mg *
Salicin / Acetylsalicylic acid
Evodiamine (98%) 10 mg *

Proprietary TriENRG 300mg
Researched blend of pure, natural caffeines yielding 200mg - total caffeine

Kola Nut Extract *
Guarana Extract *
Yerba Mate *

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, word of caution... This site is sponsored by Nutra Planet, and IS the only supplement store that can be posted. Just edit out the name of the other supplement store (Advertisement).
As far as the product goes, your questions are valid and are not rule breaking.

As far as it being as good as the old school ECA stacks, I seriously don't think so. The extract is more than likely that of leaves. However, the ingredient profile does look good. I just wish that they did not put the Yohimbine in it... Stuff gives me the worst loosey lucy's in the world.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, just wanted to know if anyone here has heard of the Green Stingers from I-supplements? Sounds so close to the old ECA stacks in the 90's we loved but with a twist to it. I have tried the Adrenalean and Stim x and they were ok and I was looking for something a tad stronger. It has combined Yohimbe and some elements similar to Stim x and Adrenalean but with a 27 mg of Ephedra. Has anyone tried this or know any info on it? It is made by Schwartz labs and was first offered through i-supplements on the net but now many other sites are carrying it too.

I'm not trying to promo just some legit facts. I really would value your opinion. Thanks:thumbsup:

Here's the list of ingredienceSupplement Facts:
Serving size: 2 Caplets
Serving Per Container: 60

Amount per Serving % Daily Value

Ephedra Extract 27 mg *
Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) 170 mg *
Synephrine Extract 30% ( C9H13NO2 )
Acacia Rigidula (95%) 150 mg *
Phenylethylamine HCL 150 mg *
Thermogenic Intensifier / Neuromodulator and Neurotransmitter
Theobroma CoCoa 100 mg *
Green Tea Extract 120 mg *
45% Epigallocatechin Gallate (ECGC)

Proprietary YohimatrixT 10 mg
Synergistic combination of three dfferent chemical preparations of the energy herb -Yohimbe

Yohimbine HCL *
Alpha-Yohimbine *
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine *

Naringen 30 mg *
Pure White Willow Bark Extract 300 mg *
Salicin / Acetylsalicylic acid
Evodiamine (98%) 10 mg *

Proprietary TriENRG 300mg
Researched blend of pure, natural caffeines yielding 200mg - total caffeine

Kola Nut Extract *
Guarana Extract *
Yerba Mate *
Yohimbe and ephedra should not be taken together... I forget the research but its very risky, an old avant thread talks about it...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd avoid any supplements with ephedra listed in the ingredients, cuz you're not getting the real deal. The leaf extract is not the same. You will not find the "good" ephedra alkaloids in any OTC fat burners. If you want ephedra go to a local pharmacy and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene.

Yohimbe and ephedra should not be taken together... I forget the research but its very risky, an old avant thread talks about it...
Wha?? ECY is a great combo. I just came off of it a few months back and had excellent results.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd avoid any supplements with ephedra listed in the ingredients, cuz you're not getting the real deal. The leaf extract is not the same. You will not find the "good" ephedra alkaloids in any OTC fat burners. If you want ephedra go to a local pharmacy and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene.

Wha?? ECY is a great combo. I just came off of it a few months back and had excellent results.
I never said it wasnt effective I just said that from my reading I know it is dangerous... If anyone wants to research it they are welcome and I give the tip to look into the avant forum or I believe there was a post about the old h.e.a.t. stack and why not to take ephedrine with it...

I honestly dont care to prove it it's not my research or my burden but I am passing food for thought along from my 8-9 years of reading on many boards...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Word. Right on, bro. I just know that many people (myself included) have had great results with it. Moderation, I suppose... Cheers.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, E and Y can be risky. Use considerable caution way using them together.

It's is very effective. The E stimulates beta receptors and is an agonist or antogonist (i get them inversed and mispelled) of alpha receptors. Meaning the E works great at hitting the beta receptor but it makes the alpha receptor resistant. This is where the Y comes in.

Y is an alpha agonist or antogonist (like I said before about getting them inversed) so it stimulates the alpha receptors contreacting the down regulation created by the E.

The alpha receptors are the trouble areas of fat in the lower abs, thighs, hips and the likes.

ECY - get your C from GTE and you are cooking with gas! Plus GTE is a COMT which further enhances the whole process.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, E and Y can be risky. Use considerable caution way using them together.

It's is very effective. The E stimulates beta receptors and is an agonist or antogonist (i get them inversed and mispelled) of alpha receptors. Meaning the E works great at hitting the beta receptor but it makes the alpha receptor resistant. This is where the Y comes in.

Y is an alpha agonist or antogonist (like I said before about getting them inversed) so it stimulates the alpha receptors contreacting the down regulation created by the E.

The alpha receptors are the trouble areas of fat in the lower abs, thighs, hips and the likes.

ECY - get your C from GTE and you are cooking with gas! Plus GTE is a COMT which further enhances the whole process.
Ha and thats why I'm a board rat and you are a moderator. I could care less about the science once I know the effects and you are able to give people the reeasons so they can save themselves from a lot of trouble... Reps.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I've honestly never tried EC stack before. What you think about yellow bullet? It says each capsule contain 300mg caff and 25mg ephedra. And there is also one called tri-stack, which has caff, ephedra, PEA.

Holly365

Awards

Then what is the concensus on the mix. I am not looking to take it as an every day supp but looking for that extra kick for days I work out and when I have a hectic day. Would it be good enough to help shed a quick 20 lbs over the next month or what would the next best thing be to do so.
Thanks for everyones in put!

lector606

lector606

Awards
I've honestly never tried EC stack before. What you think about yellow bullet? It says each capsule contain 300mg caff and 25mg ephedra. And there is also one called tri-stack, which has caff, ephedra, PEA.
Read the thread.. If ephedra is on the label you can count on it being bunk, or in the very least not being ECA.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I like Lipodrene as an "oldie."

Serving Size: 1 capsule

Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 557.5mg *

Ephedra Extract (leaves),
Acacia Rigidula Extract (leaves) MethylSynephrine (Yielding 75mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids including: B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine, and R-beta-Methylphenylethyanine) ,
Phenylethylamine HCL,,
25mg Synephrine HCL,
Theobromine,
Green Tea Extract (45mg ECGC),
Hoodia Extract (cactus),
Cassia Nomame Extract (plant),
Naringen (fruit),
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit),
5-Methoxytryptamine HCL,
L-5 Hydroxytryptophan,
Yohimbine HCL

Caffeine 100mg

mdgrwl

Awards
yohimbe is a MAO Inhibitor, which shouldn't be mixed w/ Ephedrine. Extreme anxiety, & hypertension.

"If ephedra is taken with monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressants, such as isocarboxazid (Marplan®), phenelzine (Nardil®), and tranylcypromine (Parnate®), severe side effects may develop, including dangerously high blood pressure, muscle damage, fever, and irregular heart rate. Other antidepressants and medications for psychiatric disorders (phenothiazines, tricyclics, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs]) may reduce the effects of ephedra and cause low blood pressure and rapid heartbeat."

mdgrwl

Awards
and yes, all those "yellow bullets" and "green monsters" or whatever the heck they are called are bunk! Even lippodrene IMO is bunk. I took it, and compared it to a REAL EC stack
"pure ephedrine HCL" and its not the same at all...

if you want the real deal, search out pure ephedrine HCL, and mix it w/ pure caffeine and hang on

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, these can be combimed. Individual tolerance to each need to be assessed as well as caution when taking them. Ramping and slowly assessing tolerance is advised.

It is hard core and not for the timid, inexperienced or those prone to anxiety, hypetension or other physical and psychological disorders.

It is very effective when used properly.

Some GTE and some T3/T4 and adipose stands no chance.

mdgrwl

Awards
Guys, these can be combimed. Individual tolerance to each need to be assessed as well as caution when taking them. Ramping and slowly assessing tolerance is advised.

It is hard core and not for the timid, inexperienced or those prone to anxiety, hypetension or other physical and psychological disorders.

its not going to kill you, but when you feel like committing suicide at the end of the night from depression... don't say i didn't warn you. I know, i did it, no good.

Holly365

Awards
So what would you recommend?

Since I was looking for a good fatburner with a good energy kick, what would you recommend to take. I like the Stimx but not enough kick to it on most days. Is there something else I could add or something else totally different? Thanks

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
yohimbe is a MAO Inhibitor, which shouldn't be mixed w/ Ephedrine. Extreme anxiety, & hypertension.

"If ephedra is taken with monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressants, such as isocarboxazid (Marplan®), phenelzine (Nardil®), and tranylcypromine (Parnate®), severe side effects may develop, including dangerously high blood pressure, muscle damage, fever, and irregular heart rate. Other antidepressants and medications for psychiatric disorders (phenothiazines, tricyclics, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs]) may reduce the effects of ephedra and cause low blood pressure and rapid heartbeat."
I think it's really gonna vary from person to person. I am NOT stim sensitive, and usually don't have any bad sides from stims aside from wet clothes from sweating a lot.

I monitored my blood pressure & pulse every so often while on ECY recently (25mg e, 200mg c, 7.5-10mg y 3x daily) for 6 weeks, and my BP never got above 128/88, resting pulse never got above 78. I did notice my pulse got a little higher during workouts, but I adjusted with slightly longer rest periods, and, of course, acted intelligently and used good judgment.

Now, I'm not saying other people shouldn't worry... But if you're not super sensitive to stims, and as long as you monitor yourself and use caution, I don't see the big deal. Then again, I'm not a doctor, and just cuz it worked for me doesn't mean you should be a moron about it. Just use your head.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

Pardon my ignorance, but what is GTE?

mdgrwl

Awards
I think it's really gonna vary from person to person. I am NOT stim sensitive, and usually don't have any bad sides from stims aside from wet clothes from sweating a lot.

I monitored my blood pressure & pulse every so often while on ECY recently (25mg e, 200mg c, 7.5-10mg y 3x daily) for 6 weeks, and my BP never got above 128/88, resting pulse never got above 78. I did notice my pulse got a little higher during workouts, but I adjusted with slightly longer rest periods, and, of course, acted intelligently and used good judgment.

Now, I'm not saying other people shouldn't worry... But if you're not super sensitive to stims, and as long as you monitor yourself and use caution, I don't see the big deal. Then again, I'm not a doctor, and just cuz it worked for me doesn't mean you should be a moron about it. Just use your head.
Fare enough, and I agree, but I'm not talking blood pressure. I'm talking mind.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Since I was looking for a good fatburner with a good energy kick, what would you recommend to take. I like the Stimx but not enough kick to it on most days. Is there something else I could add or something else totally different? Thanks
I really liked Leviathan Reloaded. 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine is some good stuff. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but when you feel like committing suicide at the end of the night from depression... .
what about if you start the day feeling that way ;)

It's hard core. Not for the timid or beginner. You are not wrong in that aspect.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
120/65 @ 60bpm same dose 3XD :)

The issue is as shaddow mentioned, knowing your tolerance. The question of wanting a stimulant or wanting a double action beta and alpha adipose receptor stack.

If someone wants a stimulant than drink caffeine or 50mg of E or both. Stimulants like E and C tend to burn out beta receptor diminishing their effects and worse, makes alpha receptors resistant. Adipose receptors requires a bit more intelligence. You wants stimulants than use stimulants.

I suggest researching beta 2,3 and alpha 2 receptors.

lector606

lector606

Awards
I know it's better to err on the side of caution, but certain people will be FINE with these things.

I can take 300mg caffeine with 25mg ephedrine and check my BP 30 minutes later and it will be no higher than 110/65 (and even that's unlikely) with a resting HR of probably 40ish (regular is low 30s). I've had low BP/HR since I was a kid and now I do like 2 hours of cardio a day so high blood pressure is pretty much out of the question for me.

I never found yohimbine to do me that much good, and sometimes it made me feel uncomfortable (sick headachey feeling), but I've taken it with ephedrine just to see what my BP would be on a bunch of occasions and it's always raised it about 5 points higher than the #'s above. I guess the message is that if you have high BP you probably shouldn't be doing this stuff, but then again IMO if you have high blood pressure you shouldn't be taking stimulants to begin with at all.

This is kinda making me want to try ECY again, B5150, do you find it noticeably more effective than EC alone? Also, I find E/C ruins the quality of my erections for about 4-5 hours, does the Y offset this?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
120/65 @ 60bpm same dose 3XD :)
While we're on the subject of ECA, Brian, have you ever tried Dante's 12.5/100mg 6x/day 2-3 hours apart method? I've been considering it since I just started ECA yesterday.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to dose up to 4x day but it was usually 25/200 when it was E/C and as high as 25/200/10 of E/C/Y. I often appreciated the stimulants effect until of course I became tolerant and then it was not pleasant being on or coming off.

With meal timing it never seemed to be able to fit in any more frequently without dosing too late at night so I did 4x day every 4 hours or so between meals.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/74689-advanced-fat-loss.html#post991599