Free samples other then controlled labs?

  1. Registered User
    eneyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    175

    Free samples other then controlled labs?


    Anybody know of some other companies that are offering free samples of their creatines and other supplements? Any info would be great.

    thx

  2. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17437

    MST offers them if you shoot them an email. NP has a few free samples floating around from time to time as well. Or you could buy something from NP. I always get samples with my orders. Last time it was 3 trial packets of Nectar Protein Isolate. Good stuff!!! Just keep your eyes open to NP or just take the leap and buy something and see what you get!!
    SFW and GFH
  3. Registered User
    mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    OhiO
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    467

    NP is infamous for filling orders with free samples, although my order arrived today without any goodies.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    NP is infamous for filling orders with free samples, although my order arrived today without any goodies.
    I received some samples of WTF Pumpd (sp?), Lean Dreams, Redline, and somethin' else I can't remember.

    I spend way too much money at NP. I told (lied) to my wife and said I'm done for the year.
  5. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17437

    depends on how much you order! I always leave nice comments in the comments box too!! lol I always get something.
    SFW and GFH
  6. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    MST offers them if you shoot them an email.
    Incorrect. I've shot them 2 emails both over 2 months ago and have not gotten anything from them, no samples of what i requested after I got a response back confirming what I requested - zip zero nada.

    I'm not too happy when a company offers samples then you complete the offer with your personal information, then they fail to send you out anything.
  7. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17437

    have you pmed any of their reps? I sent them an email and got mine 5 days later.
    SFW and GFH
  8. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York!
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320210

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    I'm not too happy when a company offers samples then you complete the offer with your personal information, then they fail to send you out anything.
    Gaspari did that to me.. I have emailed a few companies and asked them, usually they will send something, sometimes they send alot.
  9. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    523

    I got 3 packets of ALRI's Lean Dreams. I'm pretty content.
  10. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    PM me address and i can see what i can do for you possibly
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    9327

    Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    Anybody know of some other companies that are offering free samples of their creatines and other supplements? Any info would be great.

    thx
    CL is all you need
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Incorrect. I've shot them 2 emails both over 2 months ago and have not gotten anything from them, no samples of what i requested after I got a response back confirming what I requested - zip zero nada.

    I'm not too happy when a company offers samples then you complete the offer with your personal information, then they fail to send you out anything.

    Let me know what you'd like with your name and address in a PM and you'll have it.

    There is a form on the MST webpage that you can use to order supplement samples so that your inquiry will never get lost. I hope this helps.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. Registered User
    ecu19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Let me know what you'd like with your name and address in a PM and you'll have it.

    There is a form on the MST webpage that you can use to order supplement samples so that your inquiry will never get lost. I hope this helps.
    Not to derail the thread, so ill take it to PM after this. I did use the form on the MST webpage, then was contacted with my email address. I probably still have the copies of the emails.
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Not to derail the thread, so ill take it to PM after this. I did use the form on the MST webpage, then was contacted with my email address. I probably still have the copies of the emails.

    Well whatever the problem was, let's see if we can't fix it now

    back to the samples...sorry for the interruption all.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    I know their were a couple of you who sent me your address...i accidentially deleted the PM's so if you would kindly resend me your information ill get on top of those samples for ya!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    963

    Creatine specifically? Animal Pump is available as a sample. It's the "sample of the month" this month and can be found at www.universalnutrition.com. Look on the upper right side of the homepage under "Free Samples".
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. >6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:48 AM
  3. FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
  4. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:43 PM
  5. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.