Free samples other then controlled labs?
- 07-23-2008, 12:00 AM
- 07-23-2008, 08:14 AM
MST offers them if you shoot them an email. NP has a few free samples floating around from time to time as well. Or you could buy something from NP. I always get samples with my orders. Last time it was 3 trial packets ofIsolate. Good stuff!!! Just keep your eyes open to NP or just take the leap and buy something and see what you get!!SFW and GFH
- 07-23-2008, 01:28 PM
NP is infamous for filling orders with free samples, although my order arrived today without any goodies.
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
07-23-2008, 02:16 PM
depends on how much you order! I always leave nice comments in the comments box too!! lol I always get something.
SFW and GFH
07-23-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm not too happy when a company offers samples then you complete the offer with your personal information, then they fail to send you out anything.
07-23-2008, 08:16 PM
07-23-2008, 09:04 PM
07-23-2008, 10:50 PM
07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
07-24-2008, 04:26 PM
07-26-2008, 01:26 AM
07-26-2008, 11:34 AM
07-27-2008, 03:34 AM
08-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I know their were a couple of you who sent me your address...i accidentially deleted the PM's so if you would kindly resend me your information ill get on top of those samples for ya!
08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Creatine specifically? Animal Pump is available as a sample. It's the "sample of the month" this month and can be found at www.universalnutrition.com. Look on the upper right side of the homepage under "Free Samples".
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:48 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM