LG Stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into taking an LG Science stack. There are a few different options (Methyl Masterdrol V2, GH, Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1, Formadrol, etc.) Im looking to put on a little bit of weight, get me defined, increase vascularity, decrease some fat, and just stay hard and lean. Any one have input on past experience with LG or can anyone just suggest what they think is best here.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what you are looking for our Potent M1D/MMV2 stack would work wonders! Combine that with Formadrol Extreme for PCT and some PSarm and wow. Lean, hard, vascular, and jacked!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
use both formadrol and psarm for pct? or can i just use one?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure Nutra Planet stil has the Formadrol/pSARM deal going.
hell yeah, why would you not want to use the psarm- it comes free with the formadrol.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
and now, does m1d and mmv2 affect you sexually? while im on this stack am i not gonna be able to get hard haha?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
does m1d and mmv2 come together in a pack? because im having trouble finding it. or are you talking about buying both bottles individually? if in that case, which would i want to run alone, because i cant afford to buy both individual bottles

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i believe they both come seperate. I know it gets expensive but if your going to do it, do it right. save up until you have enough for all of it. doing stuff half ass, only gets you half ass'd results

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
but im going to save up, then have money for a cycle, then be done and have to drop almost 100 again. iv been reading about people taking one or the other. any input?

footster

footster

Awards
Like they said dude. wait for the stack, you wont regret it. Of course its gonna be expensive. But pay what, I think its 30 or 40 bucks (if not more) for M1D, however going the extra mile will benefit you more. aka spending the extra on the MMV2 and keeping most of the gains with formadrol.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok so stack m1d and mmv2 for however many weeks, then cycle formadrol and psarm as pct for about 4 weeks after, then a break?

footster

footster

Awards
yeah def. man. I'm sure the reps can help more with a stack for you. I was told to up the doses on the MMV2 to 6 caps a day. However maybe with your weight you might want to stick with recommened doses. Also bro how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
lol now back to my question earlier, how does it affect you sexually?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok , then my mind has been made up. only, i may start with just one at first cycle. mmv2 or m1d

footster

footster

Awards
depends what your looking for, to choose between the two.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
very lean, very cut, add just a few pounds, and strenght...from what i hear mmv2 is preferred.

footster

footster

Awards
haha. yeah dude as I was reading your reply i just said to myself he better pick MMV2.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok so mmv2 for a cycle the formadrol and psarm for pct afterward

footster

footster

Awards
um. definetly would be a good idea to run the formadrol, although I'm not sure about the Psarm if not taken the stack M1D and MMV2. But thats just because I havent read and researched much on the psarm.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
FYI - MMv2 supposedly converts to DHT.

I'm starting week 4 of MMv2 at 6 caps/day. I have leaned out and maintained weight while on it. I have had no sides wrt high BP, prostate, or acne. If anything, all of those things have gotten better while on... clear skin, better BP readings (by 20 pts.!!), etc. I've also been in a GREAT mood the majority of the last 3-4 weeks. Great mood, great energy!

Only neg. sides I've experienced were a possible receding in the hair line (but, I've been going bald for long time, so this may be natural progression), and a hit to my endurance (cardio)... it seems tough to catch my breath sometimes. And, my knees ached when doing longer runs, so I just do sprints now. Also, my libido seems to have taken a hit, which is odd considering most report an increase in libido. I have been in a great mood w/ plenty of energy, but I don't even feel like jerkin' it. Weird.

I plan on running Formadrol Extreme standalone for PCT.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I seemed to get bloasted from it so I ceased. Start again at a later date and lower dose