Pick Korben's Next PreWork out Sup!

Korben

Korben

Awards
OK... buddies. Here is what I have been taking for my pre workout kick in the pants. Rag Blue Razzzzzzzzzzzz! I am making this as a nice little fun thread for the people around here to tell me what to buy for my next pre workout sup. You can give reasons or just put down the product. I will let the thread run a couple days then be purchasing the winner from planet!

This thread may seem like a waste but I thought it would be fun and if you don't like it..............:FUfinger::lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried White FLOOD yet??? :dance:

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I just picked up some white flood and tried it for the first time last night, and it was awesome! Ive tried alot of different pre workout supps but this is by far the best. It gave me a constant energy and focus without too much of a caffeine buzz, and the pump that I had in my chest last night was incredible.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i have i taken NanoVapor, NoXplode, Vasocharge .. out of those 3 i would pick VasoCharge for its price, tatse & effectivness .. although i got really nice results from nanovapor but can be pricey if u shop at the wrong place lol

also has renegade pointed out .. i have heard great reviews on white flood .. one of my buddy down at belly is taking that, and he says it works really nice .. i havent tried it .. maybe for my next log i will ..or if i win the review contest ill take white flood :lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some white flood and tried it for the first time last night, and it was awesome! Ive tried alot of different pre workout supps but this is by far the best. It gave me a constant energy and focus without too much of a caffeine buzz, and the pump that I had in my chest last night was incredible.
Great feedback! I am glad it worked well for you :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
also has renegade pointed out .. i have heard great reviews on white flood .. one of my buddy down at belly is taking that, and he says it works really nice .. i havent tried it .. maybe for my next log i will ..or if i win the review contest ill take white flood :lol:
Sweet bro! Glad to hear its working so well for your buddy!!! :thumbsup::bb3:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i need to try white flood eventually. right now tho i've been using nothing for a preworkout, and kinda liking it :) Hemadraulix is a great option too with no caffeine, and people say the new NO Shotgun doesn't taste like cat vomit anymore.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i need to try white flood eventually. right now tho i've been using nothing for a preworkout, and kinda liking it :) Hemadraulix is a great option too with no caffeine, and people say the new NO Shotgun doesn't taste like cat vomit anymore.
ROFL @ the cat vomit :D :icon_lol:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pslin + Food

or

MST Ragnorok

or

Core ZAP

or

Applied Nutriceticals RPM

Last edited:
crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I just got my latest order from nutra. I am going with White Flood and Xtend as well as caffeine.

Sorry I have not used it yet but I do hear good things about White Flood so excited to see what results I get.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly are you looking to get out of your pre supp? My suggestion would be like p-slin+Zap...food pump plus insane focus and drive.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Well I am in the middle of a nice cut right now.. mainly something to help me power through my weight training and have something left for basically an hour cardio session. Or something to help me out thought my HIIT sessions!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
From what I've tried, Applied Nutriceutical's RPM or Get Diesel's R4W.

Get Diesel's JP8 looks even better though...check that out.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
jp8!!! so i can see how kick ass it is!

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Haven't tried the new Shotgun yet but I did like the old one a lot. Taste not the greatest but yet not as bad as most claim imo. But I too agree on WF. Been using it a couple weeks with Green Mag and I like! I know all about the BS mtech claims, but I did like Vapor when I tried it as well. Seemed to kick in crazy fast, but I also built a tolerance really quick too. But seriously for the $$ and performance WF all the way. :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF Pumped is pretty solid too, forgot that before

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
haha I couldn't agree more...even the smell made me want to give up lifting. I've been using MRI black powder and am liking it a lot

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether is my all time favorite
NOS Ether + R4W is better, but I want to cut caffeine
JP8 may be the perfect combo but haven't tried it yet

Seriously the strength gains I get from NOS Ether are incredible.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Interesting.. Get Diesel supps are coming on strong. 1 more day till order... keep it coming guys!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah id like to see a log of jp8 .. so i change my vote lol

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would go with P-Slin 15 minutes before a high carb meal and then get ready to experience awesome pumps and energy in the gym. Regardless of what you do choose, highly consider P-Slin into your stack as it will make your other supplements more effective :cool:

Korben

Korben

Awards
well... I am on AP and still eating a considerable amount of carbs and still cutting. So, pslin sounds like a good idea, however this a close race majority will rule WF or JP8... just a few more hours.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am 2 days, today will be day 3, into my new stack. I am taking White Flood and XTend pre workout as well as 200 mg caffeine.

The first day I did feel it while doing cardio and lifting. I also felt it way past my workout as well so getting to sleep that night was a little difficult. Yesterday was softball night so no gym work. Same effects as before.

I will have to give this a few more days to see if I continue to feel the efffects but so far so good.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
16oz cup of coffee and a teaspoon of:duel: cayenne pepper extract right in the mouth!