Mass FX & Anabolic Pump

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious what anyone thinks about doing Mass FX with Anabolic Pump. Would it hinder my gains? because AP is a nutrient partitioner?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Bro ap will not hinder gains it will enhance them greatly.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i meant in terms of when i eat carbs...im new to AP so im trying to figure out how to dose it, when, and all that. i know i will help my gains, hopefully when i run them together ill make some good gains

cjbadboy

Awards
You should search for the AP manual...its on here somewhere it will tell you anything and everything you need to know about dosing times and amount of carb etc. Mullet posted it btw. And like i said in the other thread i have been dosing my MFX the same time as ap 15-25 minutes bf meal with lecithin and the effects are coming along nicely.

I also had a question for any AX rep that may see this thread. I have read on several threads that dosing MFX in the AM is pretty crucial. The problem for me is that i like my sleep...haha..usually till around 11 or so during the summertime. I work out around 1pm usually, so what would be the best way to dose it. The past few days i have just been taking my pre wo dose at 12ish, then 2 more at 4, and 1 at 7&10..but this sort of feels like i am cramming doses and perhaps not getting the full effects of each one?? Idk i could also be stupid...:frustrate: And could i wake up at 8am take the pills then go backto sleep? Im at 6 tabs a day so what would be the best way to do it AX guys???

Sorry, i wasnt trying to hijack....the question was alot better in my head. :think:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP - simply put, sounds like a good stack to me! I've run 'em both, and I think I've run them together as part of one of my notorious "megastacks". No worries. Just get the carbs right with AP and you'll do well.

cj - lol - I think you're doing alright, man. Sometimes I cram doses together a bit just out of convenience. You'll be just fine. Just make sure to get the right amount of sleep and not TOO much sleep!! (Ya lazy bastard...) :lol:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
N/p CJ, i had sort of the same question, thanx Tim

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:thumbsup:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious what anyone thinks about doing Mass FX with Anabolic Pump. Would it hinder my gains? because AP is a nutrient partitioner?
Stacking Anabolic Pump and Mass FX together would be epic. Strength, size, energy, pumps, muscle fullness all day and more :cool:

Anabolic Pump is a nutrient partitioner that super saturates muscles with glucose and amino acids and this causes cell volumization and this increases protein synthesis. Mass FX is great for protein synthesis too. It is a great combo.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
cuz Mass FX is test booster, wud it hurt to throw in some tribulus when im done? or is that pointless?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Save the Trib... are we talking Mass FX or the MS?

I'll see if I can find the AP Manual for you!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i have the AP manual, i was talking FX...just curios about the Trib, thanx

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, im goin my 2nd week of AP, i must be doin something wrong, im not sure if im gonna stack it with Mass FX...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im feeling like sh!t...im takin 1 before a meal...i make sure i eat at least 40-60 carbs. i take 2-3 caps a day. is that too much? am i eating enough? i guess im carb sensitive, im a mesomorph if that helps

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im feeling like sh!t...im takin 1 before a meal...i make sure i eat at least 40-60 carbs. i take 2-3 caps a day. is that too much? am i eating enough? i guess im carb sensitive, im a mesomorph if that helps
Well, I suppose my question was more in the light of what exactly is occurring? By 'feeling like ****', do you mean you are experiencing lethargy, and lightheadedness? If so, you need to increase both your Anabolic Pump-specific carbohydrate meals, as well as your total CHO intake.

Also, you have not specified your diet beyond that of your AP meals. If you could provide your total macronutrient breakdown, that would help me help you!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
my stomach feels horrible. i have these huge pains, gas, constipation, tired, grouchy...because of the AP I don;t really know to make my diet correspond to it accordingly. I have just been increasing my carbs after I take a AP. Ive grown accustomed to a somewhat low-moderate carb diet. So eating alot of carbs is kind of hard on my stomach anyway. My carbs are from whole-wheat bread, brown rice, oatmeal, skim milk, all natty PB, and whole-wheat pasta. Before I only ate alot of carbs around my WO, but now IDK if i should eat alot of carbs with all my meals? only after I take a AP? wut if I have a WO? Its been hard to get in full meals because of work, but im going to start bringing in tubs of food...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my stomach feels horrible. i have these huge pains, gas, constipation, tired, grouchy...because of the AP I don;t really know to make my diet correspond to it accordingly. I have just been increasing my carbs after I take a AP. Ive grown accustomed to a somewhat low-moderate carb diet. So eating alot of carbs is kind of hard on my stomach anyway. My carbs are from whole-wheat bread, brown rice, oatmeal, skim milk, all natty PB, and whole-wheat pasta. Before I only ate alot of carbs around my WO, but now IDK if i should eat alot of carbs with all my meals? only after I take a AP? wut if I have a WO? Its been hard to get in full meals because of work, but im going to start bringing in tubs of food...
At the moment, do you currently operate off of a planned diet? If not, let's set you one up, and from that point I can integrate Anabolic Pump into it. From there, we can generate some solutions to alleviate the gastrointestinal distress you have been experiencing. First and foremost though, I will need to see a diet to properly characterize the situation (or begin making you one).

:)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanx man! it hard to eat at the right times with a diet because of work right now but once schools starts, the 20th, it'll be alot easier. Right now my diet looks somewhat like this...

meal 1-1 cup of oatmeal w/1 scoop whey
piece of whole-wheat bread with all natty PB
meal 2-shake=2 scoops of whey/10 onces of water/all natty PB
Pre-WO-Shock Therapy/ 5 grams Creatine
meal 3-shake=Ultimate Nutrition Mass Gainer Shake/ 5 grams Creatine
meal 4-whole wheat pasta/ chicken breast/ marinara sauce
meal 5-sandwhich=whole wheat bread/ tuna fish
meal 6-shake=2 scoops of whey/10 onces of water/all natty PB
this is what my diet would look like on a off day of work, on days I work its hard to know when or what Im going to be able to eat...even hi the gym. Its horrible. This is why I'm actually excited for school to start so I can on schedule. On days I work and not sure of when Im gonna get in the gym, I make sure to have some carbs during the day, then Pre-WO have the Shock Therapy & Creatine, then post WO my Mass Gainer...if u want I can give you and example of my diet on a day I work?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanx man! it hard to eat at the right times with a diet because of work right now but once schools starts, the 20th, it'll be alot easier. Right now my diet looks somewhat like this...

meal 1-1 cup of oatmeal w/1 scoop whey
piece of whole-wheat bread with all natty PB
meal 2-shake=2 scoops of whey/10 onces of water/all natty PB
Pre-WO-Shock Therapy/ 5 grams Creatine
meal 3-shake=Ultimate Nutrition Mass Gainer Shake/ 5 grams Creatine
meal 4-whole wheat pasta/ chicken breast/ marinara sauce
meal 5-sandwhich=whole wheat bread/ tuna fish
meal 6-shake=2 scoops of whey/10 onces of water/all natty PB
this is what my diet would look like on a off day of work, on days I work its hard to know when or what Im going to be able to eat...even hi the gym. Its horrible. This is why I'm actually excited for school to start so I can on schedule. On days I work and not sure of when Im gonna get in the gym, I make sure to have some carbs during the day, then Pre-WO have the Shock Therapy & Creatine, then post WO my Mass Gainer...if u want I can give you and example of my diet on a day I work?
Yes, please. Could you also show me which meals you are currently taking Anabolic Pump with?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
...Ill switch my meal 5, tuna-fish sandwhich, with a bowl of brown rice and chicken if im hungry. I dont have any eggs because I cant afford them right now. After looking at what Im eating, I realize Im not eating enough, OMG haha, when school starts it'll be easier to up the carbs, but for now its hard to eat alot of carbs. I forgot about the AP, so when should I take it then?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ill take the AP before my breakfast and my first meal after my post WO

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
on a day that I work...Ill use today. I work from 12-6.
meal 1 1 cup of oatmeal/ 1 scoop of whey/ 2 tbsp all natty PB/ 1 banana
meal 2Detour Oatmeal Bar
meal 3Mass Gainer Shake/ Tuna-fish sandwhich (whole-wheat)
meal 4Some type of protein bar
meal 5whole wheat pasta/ chicken breast/ marinara sauce
meal 6Shake=2 scoops of whey/ 10 ounces of water/ 1 tbsp all natty PB
meals 2-4 will be while Im at work, today is a rest day so no gym

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
also if I can Ill throw in some veggies somewhere...

CDCDCD

Awards
what type of whey do you use? brand? the quality of whey could cause the huge pains bro... Try lowering the whey at one given time to offset your discomfort ie. 1 scoop morning, 1 scoop lunch, 1 scoop night - still getting the same intake of protein

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any suggestions man?
Definitely:

Firstly, I would omit the mass gainers and protein bars. They are mostly empty calories, and unless it is impossible to take in whole food, should most definitely be omitted. Secondly, you are most definitely right: For you're height and weight, a greater balance of macros is needed. On the AP note, it seems you have the dosing down properly; simply before your three largest CHO meals, though, if possible, I would ensure they are whole food.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea man, im gonna start eating whole food. im breaking down my food intake to only these...chicken, fish, eggs, whole wheat break, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, oatmeal, veggies, fruit, all natty PB

my hours got cut back on work :( but thats good cuz now i can concentrate on the life I love, the gym :squat: