Dermacrine stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermacrine stack

1. New Member

Dermacrine stack

Been cutting alot this summer and have been having problems with low sexdrive and general fatigue. I decided to try Dermacrine for 4 weeks with Endoamp and then follow it up with Sustain Alpha. I am hoping to get my drive back up and get my intensity in the gym back. I am curious as to what everyones results have been with dermacrine as a solo?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Been cutting alot this summer and have been having problems with low sexdrive and general fatigue. I decided to try Dermacrine for 4 weeks with Endoamp and then follow it up with Sustain Alpha. I am hoping to get my drive back up and get my intensity in the gym back. I am curious as to what everyones results have been with dermacrine as a solo?
    i think slow-mum and trauma-1 give it high marks. don't get much better than that.
  3. Senior Member

I would probably save the Endoamp for usage with Sustain, since cortisol shouldn't be much of an issue with Dermacrine. I think you'll been impressed with your results.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You picked some excellent products to help with your problems. If I was having those problems I would have done the same. Derm and Sustain work so well for these and so many other things.. Like slow said, you will be impressed. IMO, great choice. Post questions here or PM me if you want.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun;
    I would probably save the Endoamp for usage with Sustain, since cortisol shouldn't be much of an issue with Dermacrine. I think you'll been impressed with your results.
    Agree. Endo-Amp, Sustain Alpha, (and Toco-8) are best stacked after a Dermacrine cycle.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Been on Dermacrine for 2 weeks now. Great energy thru-ojut the day. Slight recomp...shedding of fat...maybe....I'm not really sure yet plus I am taking Yohimbine as well. Don't think the DErmacrine is doing much else so far...let you know if something chages in a week or 2. I still would rather do an Episane anyday...even Halo....If I am gonnna take a hormone I would like to notice it working.
  7. New Member

Just an update I am on day 4 with 5 sprays a day.

My drive is definatly back.. I feel like im 16 again and love it.

Also I am alot more hungry and my mood has been pretty euphoric.

I am hoping to continue these great results for the next 3 weeks.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Just an update I am on day 4 with 5 sprays a day.

My drive is definatly back.. I feel like im 16 again and love it.

Also I am alot more hungry and my mood has been pretty euphoric.

I am hoping to continue these great results for the next 3 weeks.
    I think 5 sprays is too low as per instructions. 5 pumps is what I am taking as per instructions. I great energy on the stuff. Still debating if it is putting on any mass for me or shed fat...too soon to tell.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I think 5 sprays is too low as per instructions. 5 pumps is what I am taking as per instructions. I great energy on the stuff. Still debating if it is putting on any mass for me or shed fat...too soon to tell.
    thats high praise from you lucky, since you don't seem to respond to a lot of top supplements.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thats high praise from you lucky, since you don't seem to respond to a lot of top supplements.
    I just got back from Las Vegas for a week. I was on a Dermacrine cycle before I left and didn't want to bring it with me thru customs so I brought DHEA 100 mg caps with me instead. took 200 mgs per day with meals. Did not notice too much except libido shut down after day 4. Just back today and did 5 pumps of Dermacrine and I am high with energy. Before I left I went to the beach with my brother in law who also lifts...he's actually the one who got me into lifting. He weighs about 10 lbs more than me and noticed I had put on good size since I had returned to my serious lifting routine from kinda taking a break. He asked what I was taking so I told him the same thing everyone else does...Protein!!! LOL.
  11. New Member

I meant 5 pumps. I am loving the supplement.... I have noticed when I am working out I am sweating alot more since I started dermacrine.
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I just got back from Las Vegas for a week. I was on a Dermacrine cycle before I left and didn't want to bring it with me thru customs so I brought DHEA 100 mg caps with me instead. took 200 mgs per day with meals. Did not notice too much except libido shut down after day 4. Just back today and did 5 pumps of Dermacrine and I am high with energy. Before I left I went to the beach with my brother in law who also lifts...he's actually the one who got me into lifting. He weighs about 10 lbs more than me and noticed I had put on good size since I had returned to my serious lifting routine from kinda taking a break. He asked what I was taking so I told him the same thing everyone else does...Protein!!! LOL.
    glad you are seeing such good results.
  13. New Member

Just a quick update, I am on week 3 of dermacrine. I am amazed at the results. I have actually lost weight, and it seems most of it came off in my midsection. My strength and endurance continues to go up everyday and I have had a sense of well being for the weeks I have been on this supplement.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

What company makes Dermacrine and can I get it at NP?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear your results! I think Dermacrine is a little over looked in the community sometimes. It works very well and the feeling of being "ON" is definitely there. I think it is best used as a Test base in a prohormone cycle to enhance the gains and keep you feeling great. Since I have been staying legal this has been a savior. I stacked it with a Halo/Epi combo and will be doing a stack of Derma/Higher dosed Epi and MMv2 sometime coming up. May log it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    What company makes Dermacrine and can I get it at NP?
    Primordal Performance

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...7-5-fl-oz.html
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Sounds great guys!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion View Post
    Thank you. Will be adding it to my winter stack of MMV2+ PheraPlex and maybe even adding it to my stack at the end of this month which includes X-Mass and Epistane.
  19. New Member

Just finished my last day of Dermacrine. I did not notice much in strength gains, however I did lose body weight and maintained my strength.

Libido- Has been crazy, like ive said in an earlier post I feel like im 13 again.

Strength- Lost 5 pds and strength remained the same, did not notice any increase but my diet wasnt designed for strength gains.

Endurance- This is one area where I noticed a great increase in performance. While on dermacrine I was always full of energy and found it very easy to get in the zone while doing cardio.

Mood- Was almost euphoric the entire time I was on Dermacrine. I found it easy to get motivated and excited about everything.

I am now using sustain alpha, Toco8 and Phyto test for 6 weeks and will keep updating this post.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have now updated my stack to include Dermacrine as a base, X-Mass, Phera-Plex, and Superdrol (or did I say that already?). I can't wait and I will definitely post a log.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Sounds great! Thanks for sharing your experience. I have now updated my stack to include Dermacrine as a base, X-Mass, Phera-Plex, and Superdrol (or did I say that already?). I can't wait and I will definitely post a log.
    Very Nice
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Thanx...will need your help along the way...
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by machine528;
    I am now using sustain alpha, Toco8 and Phyto test for 6 weeks and will keep updating this post.
    Awesome protocol! Should deliver impressive results.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Nice, short, sweet and to the point review! If you choose to run it again, you might want to throw some Divanil in there http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html to make use of that extra testosterone, or try out the TNT Stack when it comes out.

You should be good with the PCT you've got lined up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine Muscle Stack and PCT, TCF-1
    By okplaya10 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:37 AM
  2. What to stack Dermacrine with?
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:40 AM