protein customizer

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered and got my two big bags, how much do i take though? i dn't think there is a scooper in them?

also it came with a little bag that says fruit punch and has caffeine anhydrous, choline bitartrate, ltyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, choline citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate. any idea what this little bag is for? a samble of some type?

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
1/4 cup approx. 17.5 g
1/2 cup approx. 35 g
3/4 cup approx. 52.5 g
1 cup approx. 70 g

You can get real complex with math if you want and look at actual protein. Say you take a 1/2 cup of whey isolate and if it's 90% you'll have approx. 31.5 g of protein, but if you take a 1/2 cup of whey concentrate and if it's 80% you'll have approx. 28 g of protein. Then again, you'll never get the same amount in a scoop so I say to heck with the math. :D

I've ordered from them 3 times and haven't seen that little bonus bag. However, I just placed my 4th order and will check out my delivery next week.

~Todd

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
in my last order they sent me a little sample bag of something called Kreataine Ultra.. contains Kre-Alkalyn(750mg), Betaine(1g), IP6(1.05g), Taurine(1.5g), NAC(190mg), BCAA(2.45g), Glutamine(2.45g) company on the baggy is called blackstarlabs.. but the companies website looks like its not up yet

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i love protein customizers flavors, i've seen nothing as good as them! i want to drink them all day, but then i'll have to wash it all down with cranberry juice or i'll never **** again

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
but then i'll have to wash it all down with cranberry juice or i'll never **** again
Do a search on here for psyllium husks. Might be a good addition to your protein shakes.

~Todd

L

lovetoeat

Awards

also it came with a little bag that says fruit punch and has caffeine anhydrous, choline bitartrate, ltyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, choline citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate. any idea what this little bag is for? a samble of some type?
I believe this is a sample of their new pre-workout formula, called "go"

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yup it does say "go" on it, thanks, i wasn't sure if that was the name or what. anyway, i'm just going to toss it, thank you

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
On my last order they sent a packet of Orange Cream flavored powder, I believe it had milk isolate and whey isolate.

Tasted damn good. I'm looking forward for this new website to open up.

L

lovetoeat

Awards
yup it does say "go" on it, thanks, i wasn't sure if that was the name or what. anyway, i'm just going to toss it, thank you
Don't toss it, it's supposed to be good stuff.

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to get nutritional data in terms of cals, protein, fat, carb, etc for your products? i've emailed you guys many times and got no answers. i luv your products, but your customer service is lacking.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Customizer
why would you throw it away?

Make sure you include it in my next order.  I want to try it =)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
for one it says 10g is the correct dose and i don't have any way to measure it. i'm assuming there is more then 10g in this little baggy, i think anyway. customizer, it would be helpfull if there was something on your page explaining what "go" is, unless i just missed it. the day i got it though i did look around your page and try to get some info on it. is it the bcaa workout drink (tropical punch)? if so that page doesn't load for me, anyone else have that problem?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
btw customizer, good work on the flavoring :) your proteins are GOOD! best i've taested so far...

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 2gcorey
for one it says 10g is the correct dose and i don't have any way to measure it. i'm assuming there is more then 10g in this little baggy, i think anyway. customizer, it would be helpfull if there was something on your page explaining what "go" is, unless i just missed it. the day i got it though i did look around your page and try to get some info on it. is it the bcaa workout drink (tropical punch)? if so that page doesn't load for me, anyone else have that problem?
You don't have a teaspoon?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i do have a teaspoon, is that 10g? my teaspoon doesn't say 10g on it :)

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm there's a 'feedback' link on their page. I asked them for nutritional info there, and they answered promptly. Must be just a fluke that they didn't get back to you.

Is it possible to get nutritional data in terms of cals, protein, fat, carb, etc for your products? i've emailed you guys many times and got no answers. i luv your products, but your customer service is lacking.

C

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards

we get 400-500 emails a day, not saying any dont matter but what I am saying is that I have to assume not all the emails go through, what is your question I will answer it here