AP with late night carbs...?

1. AP with late night carbs...?

I work out in the evening about 7-8p so my post WO meal is as late as 10p sometimes is it okay to take AP this late in the evening with a high carb meal. Any reason not to?

2. No problems. Just be sure not to take it after midnight!Name:  gremlin.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  110.7 KB
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

3. rofl.

But never feel guilty about carbs that follow a workout regardless of time, imo.

4. yes - it would be your post w/o dose

5. You can try it and see how it works for you. However, I have heard of some people who have taken Anabolic Pump late at night and said that they had trouble sleeping because they had too much energy. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

I don't think you will have any problems.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    You can try it and see how it works for you. However, I have heard of some people who have taken Anabolic Pump late at night and said that they had trouble sleeping because they had too much energy. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

I don't think you will have any problems.
    i wo late and took it latenight and never had an issue. i don't equate this product with an energy product. there are times that i feel real relaxed and ready to snooze after taking it in the afternoon pre wo.

ap rocks

7. Quote Originally Posted by sundevil04 View Post
    I work out in the evening about 7-8p so my post WO meal is as late as 10p sometimes is it okay to take AP this late in the evening with a high carb meal. Any reason not to?
    Not a problem. I train in the evening too, and have dosed it this way wth out any issues.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Late Night Meals
    By GoinTopSide in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. Late Night problem
    By JKurz1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. Anyone else wired this late at night?
    By bassgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 12:51 AM
  4. Just a late night rant...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 05:43 PM