anabolic pump/green mag questions

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im currently thinking about ordering some green mag and anabolic pump. what do you guys think bout these two products and how they would work together?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
also if you have used them how did they work for you? look forward to hearin from you guys

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A creatine product is one of the best things you can stack with Anabolic Pump. What are your goals?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
panther77 what kinda name is that?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
im currently thinking about ordering some green mag and anabolic pump. what do you guys think bout these two products and how they would work together?
You need these two because i looked at your max's and your about as strong as a couple of 7th graders in the school i go to. lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ha ha tru dat bro. but im lookin to put on some size and at the same time gain some strength while staying lean.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A creatine product is one of the best things you can stack with Anabolic Pump. What are your goals?
x2. Green MAG is a powerful creatine blend, and will definitely aid in achieving your goals, especially stacked with AP

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love these two products. Cell volumization for the win! Green Mag is a cell volumizer and so is Anabolic Pump. When you increase the volume of the cell, you increase protein synthesis and thus bigger muscles! YEAH BUDDY LIGHT WEIGHT

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be beneficial to take nos ether with these two products? or just overkill?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Before you buy the Anabolic Pump, look in the supplement auction for a good deal on AP:thumbsup:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be beneficial to take nos ether with these two products? or just overkill?
It would be unnecessary, IMO. Anabolic Pump and creatine elicit a great pump together, and the 'food pump' from AP is mush more beneficial than a pump from an NO product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It would be unnecessary, IMO. Anabolic Pump and creatine elicit a great pump together, and the 'food pump' from AP is mush more beneficial than a pump from an NO product.
Good advice

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
nos ether is a creatine product also that is supposed to be good for strength gains. im just thinkin that it would be a good stack

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i sound like i'm ignoring you guys advice, i'm really not, i just was under the assumption that this would be a great stack. i've heard great things bout the nos ether and am currently loving the green mag and AP

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i sound like i'm ignoring you guys advice, i'm really not, i just was under the assumption that this would be a great stack. i've heard great things bout the nos ether and am currently loving the green mag and AP
No need for apologies. Deciding for yourself is one of the highest signs of advanced knowledge in this field.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sometimes you got to go on your gut instinct. Try it out. Just be sure to keep us updated on how it goes. ;)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
You like this stack a lot?
I'll definitely be running this stack if I don't get to do a sponsored log... :thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
You like this stack a lot?
I'll definitely be running this stack if I don't get to do a sponsored log... :thumbsup:
ya i really am, strength seems to be increasing and def gettin good pumps. i would recommend it, and everyone else seems to like it so i would assume u would too

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well thanks a lot for your help guys and i will def give you an update when i start the nos ether, hopin for something good lol of course everything seems to be good since i stopped shoppin at GNC... surprise surprise :lol:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thanks a lot for your help guys and i will def give you an update when i start the nos ether, hopin for something good lol of course everything seems to be good since i stopped shoppin at GNC... surprise surprise :lol:

gnc sucks .. only retailer i shop is vitaminshoppe if not then online

as for the green mag.. its a great product, but if youre looking for a preworkout energy type, then g owith nos ether like u said.

as for APump .. im not sure how it is .. ive read mixed reviews of it on here.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
gnc sucks .. only retailer i shop is vitaminshoppe if not then online

as for the green mag.. its a great product, but if youre looking for a preworkout energy type, then g owith nos ether like u said.

as for APump .. im not sure how it is .. ive read mixed reviews of it on here.
ya im all online now, no vitaminshoppe round me. i think im gonna use the nos ether pre wo and green mag post, think itd be worth it?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya im all online now, no vitaminshoppe round me. i think im gonna use the nos ether pre wo and green mag post, think itd be worth it?
i cant say about nos ether .. i havent tried it, only pre workout ive used and would suggest are (nanvapor, hypershock, vasocharge)..but green mag is def worth it .. you can stack white flood w/ green mag .. if you do end up doing it .. get green mag in lemonade flavor, so you can combine em too and taste is amazin .. will give you crazy energy/focus in the gym

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i may have to try that at a later date, nos ether on the way so will give that a run

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i may have to try that at a later date, nos ether on the way so will give that a run
sweet .. let me kknow how you dose it and how it compares it to other no products

g'luck