NOW EGCg compared to PrimaForce Lean Green

  1. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    8303
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Arrow NOW EGCg compared to PrimaForce Lean Green


    Much difference between NOW EGCg compared to PrimaForce Lean Green?

  2. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    471
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Much difference between NOW EGCg compared to PrimaForce Lean Green?
    did you not see the big difference in price per serving? Now is the way to go
  3. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    8303
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No, actually that is what caught my eye to being with

    Just wanted to make sure there were no reason not to go with Now over PrimaForce.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    did you not see the big difference in price per serving? Now is the way to go
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    471
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%

    If nutras gte has a Polyphenol and catechin percent rate like NOWs then that would be the way to go but either one would be better than primaforce
  5. Registered User
    StanChampion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%

    Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 400 mg *
    (Standardized Extract) (Contains 4 mg of Caffeine)
    [min. 98% Total Polyphenols, 80% Total Catechins, and 50% EGCg
    (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (200 mg)]
    Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 50 mg


    Lean Green

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving
    Green Tea Extract 500 MG†
    90% Polyphenols
    70% Catechins
    50% EGCG



    looks like NOW has a lil more polyphenols, catechins and the same amount of egcg. NOW is 400mg and LG is 500mg
    hmmmmmmm
  6. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    471
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion View Post
    Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 400 mg *
    (Standardized Extract) (Contains 4 mg of Caffeine)
    [min. 98% Total Polyphenols, 80% Total Catechins, and 50% EGCg
    (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (200 mg)]
    Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) 50 mg


    Lean Green

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving
    Green Tea Extract 500 MG†
    90% Polyphenols
    70% Catechins
    50% EGCG



    looks like NOW has a lil more polyphenols, catechins and the same amount of egcg. NOW is 400mg and LG is 500mg
    hmmmmmmm
    NOW is actually 450.
  7. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    8303
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just noticed that, but shouldn't make much difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    NOW is actually 450.
  8. New Member
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    58495
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

    Thumbs up


    waitta minute! Why not just get the high quality Nutraplanet brand!?
  9. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    8303
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Tried looking for it actually, but couldn't find it listed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    waitta minute! Why not just get the high quality Nutraplanet brand!?
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33830
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nutraplanets green tea is the best! Cheap, and high quality! Get the best today!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    8303
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Going to give that a try next time; ended up having to go with NOW EGCg. So far really cannot tell any difference.


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Nutraplanets green tea is the best! Cheap, and high quality! Get the best today!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green tea, EGCG inhibit testosterone?
    By elabor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
  2. Lean Green?
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 02:35 PM
  3. lean xtreme dosing compared to retain2
    By tommytucker69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:31 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Log in
Log in