Help with a stack

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Okay so i am getting ready to bulk again, and i am really getting serious about it and looking for a stack to help with energy and just getting big lol.

i have been takeing creatine for about a month without takeing a break so i think i may take a break now, so any help on a stack and really nice working stim?

how does this look.
NOW Adam
Anabolic Pump
IGF-2
Drive

would that do it for energy or am i missing something like RPM or Levithan?

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Im not the guy to give the thumbs up or down but what you have is some good products.I think to get a quiker response the experts on here are going to want to know how your diet is and when you work out.etc.etc.And of course what do you expect to get out of your stack.bulk,cut?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Lets see your diet first..
Great choice in supps tho btw!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Well my diet would be something like this.

Well right now i weigh roughly 180.
I was stuck at about 175 for a while because i would never bulk i just wanted to not gain any fat and get bigger but u can never gain without putting more in you then your body needs to gain from.

Well i have been following a 4-5 week bulk follow by a 2-3 week cut to stay lean, i am almost done with my first cycle of that and it works very well.

*during my bulk and cut i eat the same kinds of food just less on my cutting phase.

Foods i eat,
complex carbs such as broccoli, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, etc.
protein lots chicken, fish, sometimes lean beef, milk, peanut butter and steak

At certain times like before or after a workout i sometimes eat a simple carb like and apple or banana.

I try and have around 25-40g of protein each meal and i eat 5-6 meals during bulk and cut, just smaller portions.

Bulk 2,500-3,000 calories.
Cut 1500 calories. Also some cardio.

I expect to gain 4-6 pounds during bulk, and loose any fat i gained during my cut.

with this sort of diet my metabolism gets elavated during the bulk and when i drop right to a cut my metabolism is still high and slow tapers off then when i go back to the bulk my metabolism is a little slower so its easier to gain then but then it speeds up.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so i am getting ready to bulk again, and i am really getting serious about it and looking for a stack to help with energy and just getting big lol.

i have been takeing creatine for about a month without takeing a break so i think i may take a break now, so any help on a stack and really nice work on stim?

how does this look.
NOW Adam
Anabolic Pump
IGF-2
Drive

would that do it for energy or am i missing something like RPM or Levithan?
firstly great choice of products .. im not sure is anabolic pump would give u the energy that your looking for .. ive read some good reviews and also whole allota bad reviews for it .. but since u are adding IGF-2 .. should help you out.

if you can substitute Anabolic Pump for neovar(which works really good with IGF-2 ..i read this from a log)

i wouldnt add RPM on top of it .. if only i would substitute it with something

yahh keep drive in the equation though :):bruce2:

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
firstly great choice of products .. im not sure is anabolic pump would give u the energy that your looking for .. ive read some good reviews and also whole allota bad reviews for it .. but since u are adding IGF-2 .. should help you out.

if you can substitute Anabolic Pump for neovar(which works really good with IGF-2 ..i read this from a log)

i wouldnt add RPM on top of it .. if only i would substitute it with something

yahh keep drive in the equation though :):bruce2:

ya i was looking aroudn the forum and i heard a lot of people say it was great and some people weren't so impressed. I also hear its not so great on energy just a pump and help get nutrients in your muscle.

Isn't neovar a creatine thoguh? do u think i would be okay without take a break from creatine.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with RPM instead of Drive for the stim effect, but you really can't go wrong with either. Nutraplanet Alpha Lipoic Acid caps in conjunction with creatine have shown to have a synergistic effect, so that's not a bad idea (they're only $10 for 100, I believe). Good luck.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
H Drol is a steroid and it's been out of stock for some time now. I advise you not to travel this road, considering you are only 16 and steroids are best left to 25+

o well in that case i will stay away from that, i honestly didn't think they sold steriods on nutraplanet.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with RPM instead of Drive for the stim effect, but you really can't go wrong with either. Nutraplanet Alpha Lipoic Acid caps in conjunction with creatine have shown to have a synergistic effect, so that's not a bad idea (they're only $10 for 100, I believe). Good luck.

ya i used rpm before and i like the energy and focus it gives me, would it be good to stack rpm and drive and possibly knocking off one of my other supps.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i was looking aroudn the forum and i heard a lot of people say it was great and some people weren't so impressed. I also hear its not so great on energy just a pump and help get nutrients in your muscle.

Isn't neovar a creatine thoguh? do u think i would be okay without take a break from creatine.

yup, then again diff. products work diff ways for each of us .. so maybe anabolic pump will work for u ..who knows .. but i would do rpm over it

yah take a break from creatine ..always good to cycle off

also your next post about hdrol .. thats a Ph bro .. stay away from it(if u can, i couldnt do it lol) plus its going to cost u alot to keep ure body at normal level after the cycle .. stack that you created is nice, i might do the same just not anabolic pump lol

good luck

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i used rpm before and i like the energy and focus it gives me, would it be good to stack rpm and drive and possibly knocking off one of my other supps.

nice question .. im wondering the same thing .. im going to start rpm drive in a week or 2 also .. and i was wondering if i drop my NO-drink .. would i still get the enuff energy.

also when is the best time to take drive ?

RPM i was thinking taking 1 in the morning and another pre workout ..as for drive would u suggest 1 iin morning and other dose in post workout ?or before sleeping ?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
yup, then again diff. products work diff ways for each of us .. so maybe anabolic pump will work for u ..who knows .. but i would do rpm over it

yah take a break from creatine ..always good to cycle off

also your next post about hdrol .. thats a Ph bro .. stay away from it(if u can, i couldnt do it lol) plus its going to cost u alot to keep ure body at normal level after the cycle .. stack that you created is nice, i might do the same just not anabolic pump lol

good luck

lol i know its hard to stay away from it lol, i have been so tempted to get a pro hormone for a while lol because i don't compete or anything i just like to get bigger lol.

what do u mean keep your body at a normal level after the cycle? Are you saying keeping my muscle mass or controlling side effects? Ya i am thinking of doing my stack and logging it all the supps i listed i have never used exsept rpm and now adam.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep going strong with the creatine, and pick up ALA caps (as mentioned previously), Drive, RPM and ADAM. Look into Beta Alanine, too; it's a great deal (cycles lactic acid out of the muscle so you can lift heavier and longer.)

In regards to the Drive question- you definitely have to take it on an empty stomach, I believe at least 30 mins before meals or 2 hours after one.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
nice question .. im wondering the same thing .. im going to start rpm drive in a week or 2 also .. and i was wondering if i drop my NO-drink .. would i still get the enuff energy.

also when is the best time to take drive ?

RPM i was thinking taking 1 in the morning and another pre workout ..as for drive would u suggest 1 iin morning and other dose in post workout ?or before sleeping ?

well when i first started takeing rpm i have tooken other things such as like nano vapor and stuff which is **** and rpm was amazing compared to those so u might be good.

i wouldn't be the one to answer for ur drive question because i have never tooken it.

For the RPM though i did exactly what your saying i took one in morning and pre workout i also took it on off days i think i only took half the serving i did as when i was on i am not sure though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i meant keeping your mass and restoring your testrone & coritsol levels to normal

ohh i just saw your age man .. ha yah u def. dont need Ph ... i wish i was 16 once again ..and knew about all these products lol

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
lol i know its hard to stay away from it lol, i have been so tempted to get a pro hormone for a while lol because i don't compete or anything i just like to get bigger lol.
Going back to BAMA's philosophy, "This isn't a sprint; it's a life-long race" (or something along those lines). You definitely don't want to **** up your natural testosterone production, as you're still growing and you can close up your growth plates. You can make amazing changes in body composition in your teens because your testosterone is already through the roof- you have no need for steroids right now.
what do u mean keep your body at a normal level after the cycle? Are you saying keeping my muscle mass or controlling side effects? Ya i am thinking of doing my stack and logging it all the supps i listed i have never used exsept rpm and now adam.
After going on a steroid cycle, your hormones are no longer in equilibrium, hence the reason for a PCT (your estrogen is higher, testosterone is lower after a cycle because your body is taking in synthetic testosterone, so it halts its own production.) Even if you were 25, you'd have to buy 5 other products in addition to H Drol just to make sure you'd keep your gains from it. It's not cost effective for someone who doesn't have a job, and it's not safe for someone who isn't even out of their teens.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep going strong with the creatine, and pick up ALA caps (as mentioned previously), Drive, RPM and ADAM. Look into Beta Alanine, too; it's a great deal (cycles lactic acid out of the muscle so you can lift heavier and longer.)

In regards to the Drive question- you definitely have to take it on an empty stomach, I believe at least 30 mins before meals or 2 hours after one.
'

right now i am takeing some **** creatine overload, i am thinking about might just strop to a cheap creatine mono allright i will give that a shot, should i forget about the IGF-2 if i did what ur saying/

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i meant keeping your mass and restoring your testrone & coritsol levels to normal

ohh i just saw your age man .. ha yah u def. dont need Ph ... i wish i was 16 once again ..and knew about all these products lol

ya i see what your saying, i know what you mean i need to just wait i am tempted to not, but i think i will.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Going back to BAMA's philosophy, "This isn't a sprint; it's a life-long race" (or something along those lines). You definitely don't want to **** up your natural testosterone production, as you're still growing and you can close up your growth plates. You can make amazing changes in body composition in your teens because your testosterone is already through the roof- you have no need for steroids right now.

After going on a steroid cycle, your hormones are no longer in equilibrium, hence the reason for a PCT (your estrogen is higher, testosterone is lower after a cycle because your body is taking in synthetic testosterone, so it halts its own production.) Even if you were 25, you'd have to buy 5 other products in addition to H Drol just to make sure you'd keep your gains from it. It's not cost effective for someone who doesn't have a job, and it's not safe for someone who isn't even out of their teens.

ya thanks for explain things good for me, i don't want to **** up my test now, i am still growing in the past few months i have grown a few inches.

I have a question though, what if i tooken a cycle of steriods in the past like a 15 day cycle would that have messed up my gains, because i did, i know it was dumb it was such a short cycle my gains where minimal.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
'

right now i am takeing some **** creatine overload, i am thinking about might just strop to a cheap creatine mono allright i will give that a shot, should i forget about the IGF-2 if i did what ur saying/

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine
You don't have to forget about IGF-2, it's very solid supplement; but, for the time being I would save this purchase for a later date. It contains many ingredients that RPM and Drive already possess so I don't think it's the best plan to take it along with them. I'd either go RPM/Drive or RPM/IGF-2.

Good call on the creatine mono, btw. Think about throwing in a kilo of Taurine too, because it's dirt cheap and there's an assload of servings in a kilo (holds many creatine-like properties; muscle volumizing.)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a solid choice.
All great products tho except I can't say much for BA as I havn't got around to it yet.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
ya thanks for explain things good for me, i don't want to **** up my test now, i am still growing in the past few months i have grown a few inches.

I have a question though, what if i tooken a cycle of steriods in the past like a 15 day cycle would that have messed up my gains, because i did, i know it was dumb it was such a short cycle my gains where minimal.
It depends on what steroid it was. If it was as vicious as Superdrol, 15 days could be enough to hurt you a little bit. I would say you could have hurt your gains very minimally if at all from a 15 day cycle of anything, but not enough to really make a profound impact on your life. You're probably okay if you didn't take anything like CTD Labs' Decabolen which is 3 methyls all in one.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
allright ya the creatine overload i have may actually be good i mean i have been gaining from it it contains taurine, sugar, and 20g creatine per serving. the sugar helps absorb it better i am thinking a simple carbohydrate.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine
sweet addition of BA ... as for IGF-2 .. yah u can forget about it since u have rpm/drive stack in there already ...adding it wont hurt ..well maybe your pockets$$

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
lol i got a solution to my money problem, my dad pays :) he might make me pay for some though if i get a little to pricey.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
allright ya the creatine overload i have may actually be good i mean i have been gaining from it it contains taurine, sugar, and 20g creatine per serving. the sugar helps absorb it better i am thinking a simple carbohydrate.
Jesus Christ 20g creatine? What company?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Meh, could be worse. I'd go with creatine mono with some taurine.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i got a solution to my money problem, my dad pays :) he might make me pay for some though if i get a little to pricey.
haha u spoiled little brat lol jk
search aroud for bcaa' ..i prefer xtend:watermelon .. i would get that instead of igf-2

i think most of the people here will tell u how good xtend is :chick:

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger:

My dad is hesitant to buy me protein at $1/serving, and you're getting all of this!

ha gotta love it, well since i am so dedicated to it he helps me out i use to be a fat ass, so hes probably happy i am no longer.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
haha u spoiled little brat lol jk
search aroud for bcaa' ..i prefer xtend:watermelon .. i would get that instead of igf-2

i think most of the people here will tell u how good xtend is :chick:

allright sounds good so i think i have a good idea what i am going to get,

RPM
Drive
Taurine
Creatine Mono
Xtend
and some of those caps. i gotta look at the name again lol maybe i should start a log once i get everything.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup sounds good ..yea log it .. should be fun and keep u motivated.

and make sure u dont get lemonade xtend .. it doesnt mixes easily and taste isnt great .. ive tried watermelon so i can say its good .. also i hear apple is a great flavor too

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
'

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine
Substitute ALA and creatine for Neovar Recomped. Substitute Drive for bulk Forslean caps by Nutraplanet. Substitute NOW Adam for Millenium Sports Technologies MVP-365. Substitute beta alanine for Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

Now we're talking.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
lol so pretty much throw away my whole planned stack and do that?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol so pretty much throw away my whole planned stack and do that?
Yeah... your stack was good, no doubt. But you can actually save money and get better, more advanced, more efficient products like those I listed.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
allrihgt i will have a look at them what about xtend shall i keep that?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
what about diesel test hardcore, would they be bad for my age 16?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ur 16 you'll get plenty of results with neovar, a multi, beta alanine, and some eaa/bcaa

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Let me put this out there to start with. Most of these supps are made for people 18+ some are recomended 21+ and certain ones like AAS like was stated are for 25+ if you use em at all( i dont recommend)

At the age of 16 you heve plenty of testosterone which is your natural ability to build muscle is based off those levels to some degree. When you are in your teens you guys have more testosterone than you probably believe. You really dont need much else other than a proper diet and steady good workouts where you push your limits.

Dont use a PH either(pro-hormone) your body chemistry is easy to screw up at this age. When all your glands and body are still in developement you run a high risk of hurting yourself. A PH can make your body stop producing its own testosterone, as well as raise estrogen levels if not done properly and followed by a PCT. Save it man or you will burn your body out LONG before a PH would even be beneficial to you.

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine

sounds good. The RPM is a PSARM which is a plant based product that mimicks testosterone. When I used RPM i used a lil more than needed because it doesnt give you a stim effect like caffiene, its more like logner lasting energy of the same level you have( you dont fatigue per say) Drive did a great job of increasing muscle hardness and vascularity for me. Beta alanine will do you good for use with workouts.

Your body is secreting enough test and growth hormone that yeah, it is a good idea to avoid IGF-2 for the moment. I would say also drop that AP idea too, which it looks like you have.

Until you are about 21 take NOTHING that effects your testosterone, or inhibits estrogen. Do not take a PH until 22-24ish and you are maxed out and seem to struggle to get gains (my recommendation), and dont tuch a steroid until 25 if for some reason you really wanna do it.

Quick mass isnt anything if you lose it all after you go off cycle.

The following lil bit you probably already know:

A good diet which includes fruits, greens, some good meat(not a hamburger, but chicken and fish). Multivitamins a must, creatine if you want, BCAA's are awsome(i use XTEND).

Carbs, cals will be your friends when you bulk, if you cut cals are ok, carbs will be your issue there. Seperate your meals by about 2 hours and eat 6 times in a day with smaller meals that balance out to give you your needed cals/carbs/protien. Sleep is when your body gets a break. Dont be afraid to give your muscles a break. I over trained a lil awhile back, and by giveing my muscles longer breaks for a little while, my size and strength increased much more then when I was training harder and more frequently.

8 hours of sleep too bro. When you sleep you release GH, good thing. Also when you sleep your body can become catabolic. When you wake up its in a catabolic state. Drinking a slow digestion protien shake before bed and stave off your body from going into a catabolic state.

Well there is a bit of info for you, I am sure all the other posts have covered most of it I just wanted to throw in my .02 centies.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
You still do not need any supps. From your pic, you just need to eat clean high protein foods and eat over maintenance. No real need to get all fancy with the supps right now.

You wanna bulk and get some stims?

Add extra quality protein (chix, fish, peanuts, protein shakes, etc). Simply eat more. Banana, strawberry, milk, oats, protein powder...mmmm tasty. Only "supp" you may need is some protein powder.

Stims - coffee. Cheap and very effective. B-complex pill from Sam's club or costco are good and cheap.

All that other stuff, you do not need at imo.

:afro:

keater824

keater824

Awards
at our age i would just spend money on whey and casien protien, creatine, xtend and tons of food

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Sup Josh! Long time no talk. How'd track go for ya?

Right now I'm eating over 250g of protein (shakes, chicken, turkey) over 400g of carbs (bananas, corn, oranges fish, wheat pasta, wheat bread) and lots of healthy fats (close to 50g).

I'm also taking Protein, Creatine, and RPM and my results are awesome.

If you are gonna blow $150+ on supplements. MAKE SURE your diet and training are zoned in to maximize gains.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Sup Josh! Long time no talk. How'd track go for ya?

Right now I'm eating over 250g of protein (shakes, chicken, turkey) over 400g of carbs (bananas, corn, oranges fish, wheat pasta, wheat bread) and lots of healthy fats (close to 50g).

I'm also taking Protein, Creatine, and RPM and my results are awesome.

If you are gonna blow $150+ on supplements. MAKE SURE your diet and training are zoned in to maximize gains.

i know man it's been a while!
track was good, i can't play football, though long story but since i can't i am gonna get big lol.

ya man i was doing that, but not that much i got around 3000 calories a day but now i am cutting for a bit well next week is my last and then going back to a bulk.

ya man i know what you mean my diet is in check that is the most important thing.