Reset A.D potential estrogen side effects?

slaydox

slaydox

Awards
I notice it has Pregnenolone in it, Wouldnt that have achanceof converting to estrogen? I really want to try this product but am worried about potential side effects. Yes i had low test levels, There still low for my age and i dont want to risk anything

any help is appriciated!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There will be some estrogen conversion from preg->DHEA->Andro->Test/Estrogen/5AD.

It is not going to be substantial to induce any estrogen related side effects. I've used the product before and it is awesome. (the bottle is just too small).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There will be some estrogen conversion from preg->DHEA->Andro->Test/Estrogen/5AD.

It is not going to be substantial to induce any estrogen related side effects. I've used the product before and it is awesome. (the bottle is just too small).
i agree with reaper. as a frequent user of stims, reset is one of my favorite supps. never had any estrogen issues with reset. btw-palo alto labs recommends it after pct to normalize hormones.

slaydox

slaydox

Awards
Thanks guys, ill probably run with 2 bottles and just hope for the best, Im desperate to fix whats wrong with me and im hoping this will help out!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Once you get past ~ 500mg of DHEA, side effect might start becoming an issue. Esp if you are a younger male.

slaydox

slaydox

Awards
Once you get past ~ 500mg of DHEA, side effect might start becoming an issue. Esp if you are a younger male.

And Reset A.D doesnt have that much in it does it?

only reason im worried is because my test levels were 480 ng/l
when there supposed to be 800-1000 ng/ml for an 18yr old male

Btw it was at one point 70 ng/ml but i since raised it to 480

and i worried that this would be counter productive lowering it to a point where ill have all those nasty side effects =[

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Each cap has 25mg of preg. I consider anything less than 100mg to be inconsequential.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone is the 'mother hormone' it will only convert into whats needed within the body. If it is not needed, then it is excreted from the body.

If your estrogen levels are even, then it will not convert to estrogen. If your estrogen levels are low, it will raise them to where they need to be (bc you NEED estrogen for proper health).

However, the same goes for testosterone, in your case, this will likely help testosterone production.

Also, your Adrenal Glands are partially responsible for testosterone production, so maximizing their health will help to regulate test levels.

slaydox

slaydox

Awards
Pregnenolone is the 'mother hormone' it will only convert into whats needed within the body. If it is not needed, then it is excreted from the body.

If your estrogen levels are even, then it will not convert to estrogen. If your estrogen levels are low, it will raise them to where they need to be (bc you NEED estrogen for proper health).

However, the same goes for testosterone, in your case, this will likely help testosterone production.

Also, your Adrenal Glands are partially responsible for testosterone production, so maximizing their health will help to regulate test levels.

Hmm yea makes sense, Though my estrogen was fine, Within normal range it was on the lower side making the test to estrogen ratio higher. well needless to say i really think ive messed my adrenals up and at 18$ a bottle its worth a try, thanks guys!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is the bomb. I've been taking 50mg preg every morning for a while too. You have to titrate off it (ween).

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I notice it has Pregnenolone in it, Wouldnt that have achanceof converting to estrogen? I really want to try this product but am worried about potential side effects. Yes i had low test levels, There still low for my age and i dont want to risk anything

any help is appriciated!
I doubt it would convert to Estrogen, maybe Progesterone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it would convert to Estrogen, maybe Progesterone.
hyde, i run this all the the time, never had any bad effects. highly recommend reset ad. very good product,imo.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde, i run this all the the time, never had any bad effects. highly recommend reset ad. very good product,imo.
Yeah, same here, I like it as well. I think you would need a lot more Pregnenolone than 25mgs to convert to Progesterone anyway.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD's a staple of mine now, don't think I"m ever going to stop it taking it at 2-3caps ed :D

The only thing that's elevated over top of range for me after prolonged use of 2-3 caps is progesterone, which is definately good for me atm (helps HCG work better). My last BW shows Progesterone [H] 2.6 ng/mL -----------> 0.3-1.2 - but I don't think there's anything wrong with that nor am I getting any bad sides from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, same here, I like it as well. I think you would need a lot more Pregnenolone than 25mgs to convert to Progesterone anyway.
i agree. only effects i have had are all positive, and ive gone through quite a few bottles. if there were any delayed effects i would have experienced them by now. imo, reset ad is both safe and effective.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ITS OUT OF STOCK :aargh:
i guess people on this forum are finally discovering how good it is. unless it's just guys like me and you stocking up. i know there are a lot of us who are big fans of reset.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it seems most of the dissenters in this thread were basing on theories behind preg ran solo. it also seems that those who had tried reset were enjoying it with no sign of problems. reset has been out for a while now and if people were actually having a problem with it, instead of theorizing about it, i am sure we would have heard about it by now. as we all know, effects in real world don't always follow theories. reset ad has been good to me.

slaydox

slaydox

Awards
Wow man you guys have been great and definitly made my mind up, I apprieciate all your opinions and im definitly going to run 2 bottles! I hate feeling like this!

At some points up to 800mg of caffiene does NOTHING for me, i can fall asleep right after drinking an energy drink, tired all day...etc and i have multiple signs of adrenal fatique so im crossing my fingers.

Ill probably log it :)