hyperdrol x2

  1. hyperdrol x2


    I been taking my second day and when I take it with food I feel a little woozy should I not take of with food


  2. It is your second day and you feel woozy when taking this? Like really dizzy?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    It is your second day and you feel woozy when taking this? Like really dizzy?
    not reeally dizzy it just upsets my stomach and i feel like im sick but it goes away like in 30 mins
    •   
       

  4. Exclamation


    I'm stopping this hyperdrol **** it made me throw up when I was running passing routes it got me all light headed and this heat was like 98 degrees
    so I might just moved to NO products and see what that does for me

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    I'm stopping this hyperdrol **** it made me throw up when I was running passing routes it got me all light headed and this heat was like 98 degrees
    so I might just moved to NO products and see what that does for me
    at 5'10" 150lbs i don't think u really need it anyway. and NO products are worthless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    I'm stopping this hyperdrol **** it made me throw up when I was running passing routes it got me all light headed and this heat was like 98 degrees
    so I might just moved to NO products and see what that does for me
    Not saying the hyperdrol is not giving you some sides, but also running in 98 degree weather is not a good idea either dude. That might be why you threw up IMO. But yeah defiently you could maybe give creatine a shot.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by footster View Post
    Not saying the hyperdrol is not giving you some sides, but also running in 98 degree weather is not a good idea either dude. That might be why you threw up IMO. But yeah defiently you could maybe give creatine a shot.

    Alright thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Alright thanks
    probably were dehydrated too pretty sure those are signs of heat stroke

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    probably were dehydrated too pretty sure those are signs of heat stroke

    Yea I was really dehydrated as soon as was drinking water my tounge would be really dry and my heart was pumping fast even though I had. A Long break to rest

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Yea I was really dehydrated as soon as was drinking water my tounge would be really dry and my heart was pumping fast even though I had. A Long break to rest
    once u get dehydrated it takes a while to get re hydrated. will take a day or so, unless u get an iv. what other supplements are u taking?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    once u get dehydrated it takes a while to get re hydrated. will take a day or so, unless u get an iv. what other supplements are u taking?
    Thats the only supp I'm taking right now
    before I took hyperdrol I was using creakic from muscle tech

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Thats the only supp I'm taking right now
    before I took hyperdrol I was using creakic from muscle tech
    haha i'm sorry how does your wallet feel?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    haha i'm sorry how does your wallet feel?

    Ha very funny LOL
    so do u no if neovar is any good better than creakic

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Ha very funny LOL
    so do u no if neovar is any good better than creakic
    plain old creatine mono is better than creakic. never tried neovar but have heard good things. u can get a ton of basic creatine mono for like $20 or less. mix that with some waixy maize post workout and ur good to go, but no creatine is going to work if ur running around dehydrated.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    plain old creatine mono is better than creakic. never tried neovar but have heard good things. u can get a ton of basic creatine mono for like $20 or less. mix that with some waixy maize post workout and ur good to go, but no creatine is going to work if ur running around dehydrated.

    Yea ill keep my self hydrated
    but im but thinking of getting neovar

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Yea ill keep my self hydrated
    but im but thinking of getting neovar
    go for it. but i don't think there's any difference in any creatines. mono is proven to work and cheap

  17. Quote Originally Posted by crazyraymond View Post
    Yea ill keep my self hydrated
    but im but thinking of getting neovar
    a combo of poseidon/amino acids will do wonders for you. this is what i am taking-poseidon/purple wraath/green mag. i mix it all together in a 64 oz mug and sip all day.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a combo of poseidon/amino acids will do wonders for you. this is what i am taking-poseidon/purple wraath/green mag. i mix it all together in a 64 oz mug and sip all day.

    That's not that good of an idea the creatine will turn into creatinine in like 10 - 15 minutes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    That's not that good of an idea the creatine will turn into creatinine in like 10 - 15 minutes
    explain!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    explain!
    If creatine sits in water too long it breaks down and turns into creatinine a useless form of creatine

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    If creatine sits in water too long it breaks down and turns into creatinine a useless form of creatine
    all forms of creatine, or just mono?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    all forms of creatine, or just mono?

    Pretty sure its all

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    Pretty sure its all
    thanks for the heads up, will do some research.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks for the heads up, will do some research.

    That's why the creatine serums never worked because creatine can't stay stable in liquid
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hyperdrol ETA
    By knightowl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:22 AM
  2. Hyperdrol / Hyperdrol X2 comparison
    By Madevilz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 06:47 PM
  3. Hyperdrol X2 on a cut
    By Blaq Ryu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 04:13 PM
  4. Add Hyperdrol to help cut?????
    By lax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 01:24 PM
  5. Hyperdrol PCT
    By moke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Log in
Log in