hyperdrol x2

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
I been taking my second day and when I take it with food I feel a little woozy should I not take of with food

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It is your second day and you feel woozy when taking this? Like really dizzy?

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
It is your second day and you feel woozy when taking this? Like really dizzy?
not reeally dizzy it just upsets my stomach and i feel like im sick but it goes away like in 30 mins

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
I'm stopping this hyperdrol **** it made me throw up when I was running passing routes it got me all light headed and this heat was like 98 degrees
so I might just moved to NO products and see what that does for me

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm stopping this hyperdrol **** it made me throw up when I was running passing routes it got me all light headed and this heat was like 98 degrees
at 5'10" 150lbs i don't think u really need it anyway. and NO products are worthless

footster

footster

Awards
Not saying the hyperdrol is not giving you some sides, but also running in 98 degree weather is not a good idea either dude. That might be why you threw up IMO. But yeah defiently you could maybe give creatine a shot.

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
Not saying the hyperdrol is not giving you some sides, but also running in 98 degree weather is not a good idea either dude. That might be why you threw up IMO. But yeah defiently you could maybe give creatine a shot.

Alright thanks

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
probably were dehydrated too pretty sure those are signs of heat stroke

Yea I was really dehydrated as soon as was drinking water my tounge would be really dry and my heart was pumping fast even though I had. A Long break to rest

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I was really dehydrated as soon as was drinking water my tounge would be really dry and my heart was pumping fast even though I had. A Long break to rest
once u get dehydrated it takes a while to get re hydrated. will take a day or so, unless u get an iv. what other supplements are u taking?

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
once u get dehydrated it takes a while to get re hydrated. will take a day or so, unless u get an iv. what other supplements are u taking?
Thats the only supp I'm taking right now
before I took hyperdrol I was using creakic from muscle tech

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha very funny LOL
so do u no if neovar is any good better than creakic
plain old creatine mono is better than creakic. never tried neovar but have heard good things. u can get a ton of basic creatine mono for like $20 or less. mix that with some waixy maize post workout and ur good to go, but no creatine is going to work if ur running around dehydrated.

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
plain old creatine mono is better than creakic. never tried neovar but have heard good things. u can get a ton of basic creatine mono for like $20 or less. mix that with some waixy maize post workout and ur good to go, but no creatine is going to work if ur running around dehydrated.

Yea ill keep my self hydrated
but im but thinking of getting neovar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea ill keep my self hydrated
but im but thinking of getting neovar
a combo of poseidon/amino acids will do wonders for you. this is what i am taking-poseidon/purple wraath/green mag. i mix it all together in a 64 oz mug and sip all day.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a combo of poseidon/amino acids will do wonders for you. this is what i am taking-poseidon/purple wraath/green mag. i mix it all together in a 64 oz mug and sip all day.

That's not that good of an idea the creatine will turn into creatinine in like 10 - 15 minutes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If creatine sits in water too long it breaks down and turns into creatinine a useless form of creatine
all forms of creatine, or just mono?