RPM and Zap

1. Registered User
    Answers

Arrow RPM and Zap

Is it overkill to combine RPM with Zap or would the two compliment each other?

2. Registered User
    Answers

I tried two rpm and two zap, it was decent I like them both
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

rpm kicks butt as a build up. i have yet to use core zap but ihave read great reviews about it as well
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Kind of what I had in mind instead of 4 of one or other other. Do you think it was more effective doing 2 of each instead of just one or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    I tried two rpm and two zap, it was decent I like them both
  5. Registered User
    Answers

It was a good combo but its not a good enough reason to buy both. I love rpm it is my best friend but when I take breaks from it or want a change zap is my shiz.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

It depends how you can handle geranium. If a low dose does nothing than it would be a waste IMO. I would say first try to Zap by themselves then if you get a good boost of energy try the RPM next time. If you are going to do it I would suggest taking the RPM about 1:15 before your workout then the Zap about 20-30 minutes before. This way both will peak around the same time (in my experience at least) and also the Naringin will be in your system by the time the Zap hits which will give you long long energy.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Definitely going to give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    It depends how you can handle geranium. If a low dose does nothing than it would be a waste IMO. I would say first try to Zap by themselves then if you get a good boost of energy try the RPM next time. If you are going to do it I would suggest taking the RPM about 1:15 before your workout then the Zap about 20-30 minutes before. This way both will peak around the same time (in my experience at least) and also the Naringin will be in your system by the time the Zap hits which will give you long long energy.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post

Definitely going to give that a try.
    Just be responsible about it and gradually work up to an optimal dose for yourself. Personally what I think would work best though is using Core on different days then you use RPM. Geranium is a substance that you can build a tolerance to easily so only using it every other workout or only on big days and then using to RPM more regularly. I will most likely use Core for my Max Effort squat/deadlift days just because they are my longest and most grueling session and then use either RPM or something else for the rest of my workouts.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Very good suggestion. Any idea how much geranium is in 4 caps of Zap?

I know what you mean about the tolerance with Geranium is seems most effective when not taken regularly.

Just be responsible about it and gradually work up to an optimal dose for yourself. Personally what I think would work best though is using Core on different days then you use RPM. Geranium is a substance that you can build a tolerance to easily so only using it every other workout or only on big days and then using to RPM more regularly. I will most likely use Core for my Max Effort squat/deadlift days just because they are my longest and most grueling session and then use either RPM or something else for the rest of my workouts.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Zap has 10mg of Geranium per cap, because it is listed as 40g a serving and a serving is four caps.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Just wanted to make sure, but that is what I noticed on the label. Based on that, not sure if 2 caps would really have much of an effect. Did 4 caps this morning before cardio and wow.

Energy was smooth, but strong. Much more noticeable than with other version of 1,3 caps.

Zap has 10mg of Geranium per cap, because it is listed as 40g a serving and a serving is four caps.
  12. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Just wanted to make sure, but that is what I noticed on the label. Based on that, not sure if 2 caps would really have much of an effect. Did 4 caps this morning before cardio and wow.

Energy was smooth, but strong. Much more noticeable than with other version of 1,3 caps.
    Glad you enjoyed it man. We believe in letting people know exactly what they are taking, which is why none of our products use proprietary blends. Keep us updated on your ZAP experience.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

That has always been my view on proprietary blends too. May be good for the company to not give away the exact ingredients/amounts, but for the consumer, you are sometimes guessing what might really be in.

Next up going to try RPM about an hour before the gym and then Zap about 30 mins prior to the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it man. We believe in letting people know exactly what they are taking, which is why none of our products use proprietary blends. Keep us updated on your ZAP experience.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Been alternating between ZAP and RPM; my top choices now for preworkout; Zap more for the cardio days and RPM on cardio and/or weight days.

Two EXCELLENT products!

Quote Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post
  •