epistane or incarnte

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
I have a question as far as epistane and incarnte go. I was drilled in the elbow when pitching a few months backs and my elbow and shoulder have not been the same since. I am curious if I take incarnte will it help things help up the proper way. And with epistane. If I took that what kind of support supps would I need because this would be my second time around on Ph's

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well first off, they are two different products. Epistane is a prohormone, incarnate is a cissus/beta-alanine supplement. Definitely skip the epistane, not worth starting a ph cycle if you aren't 100%.My advice would be to try some bulk cissus for the elbow. If you cap it yourself you get more bang for your buck, otherwise incarnate will suffice.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
cissus

Ok cool thanks man. Cuz right now with me being in season. My elbow bugs me quite a bit. Now what else will the cissus help with. And can I just mix the cissus with a drink or something. What does the beta aline supposed to do

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
beta alanine helps:

Increases Muscle Mass
Increase Anaerobic Endurance
Increases Aerobic Endurance
Delay Muscular Fatigue

-Thank you google.

Incarnate is a great product that yields both cissus and beta alanine at an affordable price. Something else you could take to help with joint support would be the fish oil.

As for additional benefits for cissus, just run a search bro, or head over to USPLabs section of the forums. I'm pretty sure they have a faq regarding their super cissus product as well as the benefits of cissus in general. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/73308-supercissus-rx-faq.html

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
beta alanine and cissus

so if i take beta alanine and cissus do u think that would help with strength and joints. i am thinkin of just being plain and simple and getting the plain cissus and beta alanine by nutra planet the 100 gram one to see how it works

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Go for it man. I'm back on the Incarnate after about 4-5 months off and I can't wait until the effects start showing up again.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
msm

hey silent bob i am takin msm and adrenalean right now. since being on the msm my elbow feels better. but question with the beta alanine and the cissus power is that stuff ok to mix with aredalean and am i able to drink them with water or like powerade

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything interacting between those. I'm currently running a sponsored log of adrenalean myself.

The only thing I could see as an issue is the recommended dosing times of the products. Cissus (supercissus) recommends dosing 15 minutes before meals. beta alanine is more of a pre/post workout supp. And the adrenalean is something that I take twice a day, about a half hour before a meal.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
I am not a body uilder or anything but here is what i do.
I wake up at 4:00 am monday thru friday and i take my 3 adrenalean at 430 am and i work out by 5 am i only take 3 adrenaleans a day. i work in a warehouse so i sweat all day. after i work out i take my muti vitamin, 1 msm, and a fish oil. well i also eat some food like a protein bar or something. i was on venom hyperdrive before the adrenalean, i have lost a total of about 35 to 40 lbs of fat. i have lost alot of my gut. i and working on just gettin semi cut and get my edurance up. i also take 1 msm and fish oil after i eat lunch and 1130. if i take beta alaanine with the adrenalean in the morning would that be cool. help me out here

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
here is what i take right now maybe you can help me put together a better regimen.

2 MSM. One morning, one afternoon

3 Adreanalean. Half an hour before i work out

3 fish oil. beakfats, lunch, dinner

Multi vitamin. morning

Can u help me out with something? should i split up the adreanlean up

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you're going to dose the beta-alanine, I think most things say to take 2.5 - 3 grams pre and post workout. On off days take it with breakfast and then again at dinner.

You could up the fish oil, I prefer liquid fishoil (6 tsp/day). If your multivitamin is a multi-pill dose take some post workouth (since you train in the morning) and then the other part later in the day. If it's a one a day, try taking it post workout with your meal, like you're already doing.

I'm not really up on MSM dosing but have you thought of adding the glucosamine and chondroitin to the mix?

More important than the pills though for everybody is going to be the number of times that you eat in a day (5-6) and how many hours of sleep you get a day (8hrs). Find your maintenance level calories and go about 500 less than that per day for cutting purposes.

You may also want to look at bcaa's to help with muscle retention on a cut, however, I believe that cissus helps with muscle retention as well.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
cool thanks bro i am new to all this **** so if u have any suggestions i am all ears

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
silent bob so will i take the beta alanine witht the adrealean

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You certainly could since dosing your adrenalean preworkout.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
ok now with adrenalean what do u fel is the most effective way to use it

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you did your research or if you are even considering this anymore. But if you are, epistane is NOT a pro-hormone (and shouldn't be discussed in the "supplement" forum, the steroid forum is more appropriate).

Epistane is the very active steroid epitiostanol, or androstan-17-ol, 2,3-epithio-, (2 alpha,3 alpha,5 alpha,17 beta)-

Think carefully (especially if you play baseball still) before taking this steroid.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
i am totally over epistane thanks though man
No problem, my brother is a catcher in HS, and is about to make it big in college. If he had a question about supplements to take, I sure wouldn't want him taking an unknown steroid (labeled as a supplement) and getting popped/fvcked for not knowing what exactly it was he was taking.

Stay around, you'll learn a lot!

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
well right now i play baseball in an amatuer/semi pro league. i am a pitcher. i am clockin about 91 with some other pitches also. what can help me get strong quick thats cheap and legal

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
well right now i play baseball in an amatuer/semi pro league. i am a pitcher. i am clockin about 91 with some other pitches also. what can help me get strong quick thats cheap and legal
Creatine Monohydrate, and a quality whey protein. Also, the most anabolic (and still legal thankfully) substance on earth : quality FOOD!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supplements creatine postworkout, beta alanine, Multi Vit, glutamine for recovery or iof that isnt possible one gram of vit C on hard days

the main thing-eating 4-6 meals a day(I say 4-6 because for a baseball player it doesn't have to be extreme as a bodybuilder) and eating healthy.

Drink at least a gallon of water(this improves performance a lot)

sleeping good each night

also of course keeping that elbow safe and getting it fully healed.

Best with baseball

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
ok ecu19 i am gonna be akin beta alanine, cissus, and the creatine how will all this work together, or should i even get the creatine. will the creatine moohydrate make me add water weight cuz i dont want alot of fat added i just spent the past 3 months dropping 40 lbs

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
ok ecu19 i am gonna be akin beta alanine, cissus, and the creatine how will all this work together, or should i even get the creatine. will the creatine moohydrate make me add water weight cuz i dont want alot of fat added i just spent the past 3 months dropping 40 lbs
Some users experience what they call a "CM Bloat." It only happens to some, and on this forum more than often than with people I see and talk to in real life in the gym. I have taken creatine monohydrate many times, and have not noticed this bloat, but I know it is a possibility, according to dosages in addition to body makeup. To get back to your question: try buying some, try it out and see how it works with you. It won't mess you up if you try it for 2 weeks and don't like the "bloat," if you even get any. It's non hormonal, so it wont mess up your body, but I assume you already know that.

The "bloating" is the creatine mono that isn't able to get into your muscle cells via insulin (simple sugars spike your insulin which helps shuttle CM into the muscle cells). It just sits outside your muscle cells and sucks up water, including from inside your cells, which causes bloat and water retention outside your muscle cells. Essentially bloat = not taking enough simple sugars in with CM to shuttle it into your cells. A lot of the times you will notice people who complain about bloat talk about taking their creatine in either 1) just water or 2) protein, which doesn't give a lot of carbs either way.

A lot of people will tell you about all these new different types of creatine: creatine phosphate, creatine citrate (gee what genius thought of that one...), creatine ethyl ester, creatine chelate, tricreatine malate, and creatine methyl ester to name a few. But there is no type of creatine that has been studied more and has yielded more positive research conclusions than the king; creatine monohydrate.

Hope that clears up some. A good form of simple sugar is dextrose. You can buy it bulk or get the gatorade powder, and take ~5g creatine in ~20oz of powdered gatorade+water mix.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
ordered

To late man I ordered the beta alanine and cissus and yomibine pills from nutra planet. How should I incororate the yomibine pills with the beta alanine and the cissus

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
To late man I ordered the beta alanine and cissus and yomibine pills from nutra planet. How should I incororate the yomibine pills with the beta alanine and the cissus
I never noticed a kick from yohimbine, even the BOGO sale caps from nutra. Tried up to 60mg at once too.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
8 eggs a day

Ecu19, about 3 to 4 months ago I weighed about 265 almost since then I am weighing in at 228 now after about 3 and a half months. I am eating like 8 eggs to maybe even 10 a day. I eat like 2 or 3 cans of tuna. Whole wheat bread. Protein bars, Protein shakes. I am eating like every three hours.
Here is kinda what I do

Adrenalean 4 30 am
Gym 5 am
Leave gym at 630am eat a protein bar. And 1 or 2 cinnamon raisin bagels.
7 take multi vit, msm, fish oil
11 30 am eat lunch whatever it may be and msm, and fish oil
230 pm protein bar or eggs.
530 pm dinner
8 pm protein

How's that look

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Ecu19, about 3 to 4 months ago I weighed about 265 almost since then I am weighing in at 228 now after about 3 and a half months. I am eating like 8 eggs to maybe even 10 a day. I eat like 2 or 3 cans of tuna. Whole wheat bread. Protein bars, Protein shakes. I am eating like every three hours.
Here is kinda what I do

Adrenalean 4 30 am
Gym 5 am
Leave gym at 630am eat a protein bar. And 1 or 2 cinnamon raisin bagels.
7 take multi vit, msm, fish oil
11 30 am eat lunch whatever it may be and msm, and fish oil
230 pm protein bar or eggs.
530 pm dinner
8 pm protein

How's that look
You should not be eating that much tuna. Stick to chicken with the occasional tuna for protein. The reason behind that is the mercury found when consuming large amounts of tuna can have a negative effect on health.

I'm a bit busy right now with a little work, but will get back to your eating/diet question soon.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
what up

I took 3 adrenalean this morning. I am gonna take 3 at 10 o clock again to see how it works. Is there anyway I can get anyone to give me a good shoulder workout so I am like sore

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may not see much from the cissus, the higher extracts are hit or miss for joint help. I love SuperCissus, and Applieds Cissus would be great, too.