powerfull serving differences?

superbodz

Awards
Hi,i have just purchased a bottle of powerfull and is excited to try it.However i noticed that the directions on nutraplanet was different from the directions on the bottle.

Also,im on a bulking phase but i read that powerfull actually increase fat burning,would it be counter productive to take it while bulking?

Pls advise me.Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,i have just purchased a bottle of powerfull and is excited to try it.However i noticed that the directions on nutraplanet was different from the directions on the bottle.

Also,im on a bulking phase but i read that powerfull actually increase fat burning,would it be counter productive to take it while bulking?

Pls advise me.Thanks.
Benefits such as improved metabolic processes, enhanced protein synthesis, greater growth-hormone secretion, and higher testosterone production, and so on, that accrue from PowerFULL, are useful not just for cutting, but also for bulking. So, yes, you should see nice results from using PowerFULL while bulking.

Regarding the differences between the dosage protocols at NutraPlanet and on the bottle, I believe the NutraPlanet protocol has not been updated yet. The dosage recommendation on the bottle is, if I am not mistaken, a five-day-on-two-day-off protocol. This should help ensure you maximize the impact of the ingredients by avoiding any tolerance build-up. The protocol also supports a powerful elevation of the active compounds in the system during the on-cycle (five days) and allows the built-up cellular concentrations of the agents to kick-start the process again after the off-cycle (two days) without loss of effectiveness. Altogether, cellular concentrations are stabilized throughout, leading to superior overall results. Besides, the new protocol makes the hitherto recommended two-or-so-week off-cycle obsolete.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, unless of course you want to bulk up the fat too. ;)