Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stuff looks real interesting, never seen it discussed before. anyone try this? can't believe i've never seen this before.

Good Shepherd

Awards
this stuff looks real interesting, never seen it discussed before. anyone try this? can't believe i've never seen this before.
Its been around for quite awhile actually, Ive read great things about but have never tried myself. I would be curious for feedback as well.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was discontinued a while back unfortunately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was discontinued a while back unfortunately.
damn. now why would you do that? btw pm me the best place to get heat stack, i cant find it anywhere. it seems that avant had a lot of good stuff that was discontinued, any chance of some of them coming back?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn. now why would you do that? btw pm me the best place to get heat stack, i cant find it anywhere. it seems that avant had a lot of good stuff that was discontinued, any chance of some of them coming back?
The basis behind the LeptiGen line was too difficult for many to grasp and understand. DSade started a rumor a few months ago about a possibility of licensing the formulas and releasing them himself though.

HEAT Stack came back for a short time when Par found some of the old run he still had left, but that sold out quickly. As of now, you can't find it for sale anywhere but hopefully it will be back soon once the sourcing problems get solved.

As for the old school stuff coming back, that I'm not sure of, but I wish we would bring them back.

Good Shepherd

Awards
The basis behind the LeptiGen line was too difficult for many to grasp and understand. DSade started a rumor a few months ago about a possibility of licensing the formulas and releasing them himself though.

HEAT Stack came back for a short time when Par found some of the old run he still had left, but that sold out quickly. As of now, you can't find it for sale anywhere but hopefully it will be back soon once the sourcing problems get solved.

As for the old school stuff coming back, that I'm not sure of, but I wish we would bring them back.
I could kick myself I never tried Heat stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i was just reading the write up on super carb, looks a lot better than wms. i wish i would have tried some of the 'old' stuff, oh well. btw you say there is a chance for the heat stack to make a return. trauma1 really sold me on it.

Good Shepherd

Awards

From what I understood, Lepitgen had a profound effect on brown adipose tissue which had a lot to do withit being used for recompostion.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
btw you say there is a chance for the heat stack to make a return. trauma1 really sold me on it.
Yep. We've been having trouble sourcing legit Alpha-Y, but once that gets resolved we should have it back out.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The basis behind the LeptiGen line was too difficult for many to grasp and understand.
I miss that level of discussion. It does go on elsewhere but it is too taxing :sad:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I miss that level of discussion. It does go on elsewhere but it is too taxing :sad:
Yeah, I spend a lot of time going back and reading/re-reading old discussions at Avant. You don't see stuff like that anymore; so many great minds in one place.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just reading the write up on super carb, looks a lot better than wms. i wish i would have tried some of the 'old' stuff, oh well. btw you say there is a chance for the heat stack to make a return. trauma1 really sold me on it.
H.E.A.T. Stack is a great product man. I hope it gets back out soon so you get to check it out Bigt. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
H.E.A.T. Stack is a great product man. I hope it gets back out soon so you get to check it out Bigt. :)
yeah, i was excited to try it. btw whats the word on dsade bringing back leptigen rebirth? looks like you guys at rpn have a full plate,lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i was excited to try it. btw whats the word on dsade bringing back leptigen rebirth? looks like you guys at rpn have a full plate,lol.
Man, you ain't kidding. I have a full plate even in my personal life right now lol!

Help me!!! :)

I'll check into it and get back to you though. I know that we have a few other things on the front burner right now that are taking presidence. Such as.......Thrive! :D

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thrive? When is this stuff finally coming thru T1?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, you ain't kidding. I have a full plate even in my personal life right now lol!

Help me!!! :)

I'll check into it and get back to you though. I know that we have a few other things on the front burner right now that are taking presidence. Such as.......Thrive! :D
please don't let dsade forget about magnaform,lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thrive? When is this stuff finally coming thru T1?
We're hoping to have 'Thrive' out pretty soon. I'll update you guys with more details next week though. I know that taste issues are part of the delay, but are being worked on as we speak.

I've just been super busy lately, and i'm starting to fall behind on product info myself lol. :think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
please don't let dsade forget about magnaform,lol.
Oh i won't. :D

I know he really wants this baby to come to fruitation badly. :afro: :bb3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh i won't. :D

I know he really wants this baby to come to fruitation badly. :afro: :bb3:
i hear ya, if he can make this work he can move to palm beach and let you take over.:toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear ya, if he can make this work he can move to palm beach and let you take over.:toofunny:
Oh boy lol - Then the company would surely be in trouble haha.

jessica1167

Awards
Leptigen worked great for me before and I hear it’s back. I took it several years ago when I was trying to lose weight and build muscle. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can buy it in the UK, or get it shipped from the US?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leptigen worked great for me before and I hear it’s back. I took it several years ago when I was trying to lose weight and build muscle. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can buy it in the UK, or get it shipped from the US?
Heavy bump there :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jessica, whats the color of your hair ;) ?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Leptigen is all over AM today

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to be sad. Uncle Danes has cure for that

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards