Joint Support Supplements and Ph's

polo

polo

Awards
Do Joint support supplements help keep water in your joints
i kno that ph's dry your joints especailly since im fixin to take a halodrol-50 clone which makes you lose water retention throughtout your body, but i need water in my joints.

Yesterday was my leg day and my right knee felt differnt
like it was hard to bend i was thinkin maybe i need a joint support supplement.

Ne one take ne Joint support supplements?
Im thinkin about takin dymatize's Joint support.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on joint supps and take a look at USP Labs Supercissus. It is a staple supplement for me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Osteobolin-C was what I was taking recently. It helped out my joints alot, and really helped out my tendonitis when it was bad at that time.

They can help keep your joints lubed up. I used to take joint support also, and even conisdered doing both of thos at once( i have always had issues with my wrists)

polo

polo

Awards
thanks ev5, zero, krn,gogo and yeah zero i have had tendinitus recently and i got left wrist problems as well but thanks for the advice

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
cod liver oil and fish oil are basically the same thing. The only main diffrence is cod liver oil has a higher concentration of vitamin D.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thanks ev5, zero, krn,gogo and yeah zero i have had tendinitus recently and i got left wrist problems as well but thanks for the advice
NP man. Good luck on your cycle!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
fish oil, lots of water, stretching after lifting, glucosamine/chondro/msm, vit c. I also wear those neoprene wraps on my knees for squats. The wraps help keep my knees nice and warm.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Glucosomine/Chondroitin/MSM/Fish Oil/Magnesium/Shark Cartilege. Been taking this combo myself. I noticed a big difference when I added magnesium and shark cartilege.

polo

polo

Awards
fish oil, lots of water, stretching after lifting, glucosamine/chondro/msm, vit c. I also wear those neoprene wraps on my knees for squats. The wraps help keep my knees nice and warm.
ya same i started wearin wraps since my knee started to feel rough thanks for advice.

polo

polo

Awards
Glucosomine/Chondroitin/MSM/Fish Oil/Magnesium/Shark Cartilege. Been taking this combo myself. I noticed a big difference when I added magnesium and shark cartilege.
if you take that much after a while would it make it less effective on your body or is that only with certain products?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
arnold took real roids before 18
watch his videos his videos when he was 19.
doesnt mean its the smart thing to do. Good luck and for joints i would recommend fish oil msm chondritin s stated above checkout osteobolin. Glucosamine takes way too long to go in affect for me.

polo

polo

Awards
doesnt mean its the smart thing to do. Good luck and for joints i would recommend fish oil msm chondritin s stated above checkout osteobolin. Glucosamine takes way too long to go in affect for me.
thanks again tx

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no problem brotha. hope it helps with the joint issues. they suck just having them in general. i crack and pop everytime i move haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
why would you wish a 17-18 year old good luck on a cycle. tisk tisk haha. its ok Zero i dont think you knew his age
No, no I didnt.... now i feel bad texas... But good luck anyhow, I hope nothing goes wrong regaradless! It would be best to wait though now that I know your age. I am 21 and still wont take a PH, I am waiting till 22 and may do it. Depends how I feel about my bodies abilities and health. If done properly it can carry low risks and give great gains, but one stupid mistake can cost alot of pain and suffering. Possibly even permament damage.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No, no I didnt.... now i feel bad texas... But good luck anyhow, I hope nothing goes wrong regaradless! It would be best to wait though now that I know your age. I am 21 and still wont take a PH, I am waiting till 22 and may do it. Depends how I feel about my bodies abilities and health. If done properly it can carry low risks and give great gains, but one stupid mistake can cost alot of pain and suffering. Possibly even permament damage.
i know you didnt know bro. i was doggin on you...wrong of me i suppose

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i know you didnt know bro. i was doggin on you...wrong of me i suppose
Nah, tis fun mate. I will do it to you eventually :hammer:

BTW also polo, these kinda things carry emotional stressors that effects people differently. I dealt with depression so bad about...2 years ago I think, I saw a psych for it. Then after I got better, all hell broke loose, and I went through even worse depression, I acted really crazy and all kinds of things. Another reason I am waiting to take something like that.

When you are young man, your body has more chemical reactions going on then a science lab. be careful what you mix in or it will blow up in your face...

polo

polo

Awards
Nah, tis fun mate. I will do it to you eventually :hammer:

BTW also polo, these kinda things carry emotional stressors that effects people differently. I dealt with depression so bad about...2 years ago I think, I saw a psych for it. Then after I got better, all hell broke loose, and I went through even worse depression, I acted really crazy and all kinds of things. Another reason I am waiting to take something like that.

When you are young man, your body has more chemical reactions going on then a science lab. be careful what you mix in or it will blow up in your face...
ya i kno bro i had a huge emotional high's on h-drol
in 1 month i got into 5 fights but i had the fun-ist time on it
i even had a roid rage for the first time on it, but ya my mind is still pretty ****d up bc of it but i love it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ya i kno bro i had a huge emotional high's on h-drol
in 1 month i got into 5 fights but i had the funniest time on it
i even had a roid rage for the first time on it, but ya my mind is still pretty ****d up bc of it but i love it.
Ok.....now I would say dont do any more man, if you have experienced this already, and your mind still hasnt recovered completly from it, you are running a high risk. You can really hurt yourself, or others. In a fit of roid rage you can seriously hurt someone else to, you dont think right. Imagine if you accidently did somethig to one of your parents because you were fighting and your emotions shot all haywire....

Chemical imbalances sometimes last a lifetime. Be very careful.

polo

polo

Awards
Ok.....now I would say dont do any more man, if you have experienced this already, and your mind still hasnt recovered completly from it, you are running a high risk. You can really hurt yourself, or others. In a fit of roid rage you can seriously hurt someone else to, you dont think right. Imagine if you accidently did somethig to one of your parents because you were fighting and your emotions shot all haywire....

Chemical imbalances sometimes last a lifetime. Be very careful.
im somewhat k but the roid rage made me have un****inbeliveable workouts like i workoutd for 21/2 hardcore no breaks then i felt like i could do it again
but in aug-sept is gonna be a epic stack.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im somewhat k but the roid rage made me have un****inbeliveable workouts like i workoutd for 21/2 hardcore no breaks then i felt like i could do it again
but in aug-sept is gonna be a epic stack.
Mate too much use of the PH's and you will burn out your body too fast. If I do it, I plan 1 to 2 a year period.

polo

polo

Awards
Mate too much use of the PH's and you will burn out your body too fast. If I do it, I plan 1 to 2 a year period.
ya i kno im tryin for 4-6 month breaks between ph's just for better effects

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ya i kno im tryin for 4-6 month breaks between ph's just for better effects
Ok man, just please be safe. I dont wanna see you on the news all :aargh: and :frustrate so take care of yourself.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I believe its against board rules to discuss this if your under 21 years of age. Also its very unintelligent on your part to run anything hormonal at your age, but your gonna do it anyways so good luck and be safe!

polo

polo

Awards
Hey bro, I believe its against board rules to discuss this if your under 21 years of age. Also its very unintelligent on your part to run anything hormonal at your age, but your gonna do it anyways so good luck and be safe!
o ya i kno
i run everything proper
and always run a pct