super stack

hitstick11

Awards
what is the best possible stack of any supplements, that would have the lease side effects on your body.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Protein, proper diet, hard training, at least 8 hours of sleep anight, multivitamin and fish oil.

lol.

Really though what are you shooting for? I mean you use different stacks depending on your goals. Tell us about urself.

Stacks for cutting
bulking, etc

hitstick11

Awards
Protein, proper diet, hard training, at least 8 hours of sleep anight, multivitamin and fish oil.

lol.

Really though what are you shooting for? I mean you use different stacks depending on your goals. Tell us about urself.

Stacks for cutting
bulking, etc
im shooting for a big build, but also being cut in my core. but with my football im also looking to be faster. im 6 foot and weigh 205. i want to be around 215 at the beginning of the season in 50 days. so any advice on what to take to help me reach that goal, would be appreciated

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im shooting for a big build, but also being cut in my core. but with my football im also looking to be faster. im 6 foot and weigh 205. i want to be around 215 at the beginning of the season in 50 days. so any advice on what to take to help me reach that goal, would be appreciated
In all likely hood if you plan to gain 10 pounds in month your core wont be cut.

You do need to understand supplements are meant to enhance and give you assistane in building your body, not do it for you. Just to make sure. Most of this will be from your diet and training.

Your biggest increase is going to come from the food you consume. How many cals/carbs/protien do you eat in a day?

Add in fruits, veggies if they arent already in here.

Also what supps have you used before?
I'm trying to get a feel of your sit :p

I aint a genius at supps or anything ,there are many members around here who are though. Basically where I have learned everything, and am learning much much more. There is a bulking section BTW you could sift through to get ideas.

I did put on 7 pounds in a month when using Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. They are good, and I didnt have sides. Adding in creatine will help too.

What are your workouts like?

hitstick11

Awards
i work out 5 days a week

monday:bi's and back
Tuesday:tris and chest
Wednesday:Lets
Thursday:Bi's and back
friday:Tri's and chest

and monday throu thursday i have conditioning workouts for football.

i have taken a lot of different amino acids, proteins, cretins, and nitric.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i work out 5 days a week

monday:bi's and back
Tuesday:tris and chest
Wednesday:Lets
Thursday:Bi's and back
friday:Tri's and chest

and monday throu thursday i have conditioning workouts for football.

i have taken a lot of different amino acids, proteins, cretins, and nitric.
I am guessing weds was supposed to be legs not lets?
when you said cretin I laughed, i pictured a lil guy and you eating him to get big :lol:

Well since you havent takin anything more than the basics, I would say keep those in your diet.

Also note. Any Muscletech product should not be used, for they are useless(just in case you have em) BSN isnt so hot either IMO.

Anyhow i will do my best on this.

Drive/RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 plus some BCAAs and your other basics. Neovar would replace the creatine.

AN products atm are all I really have under my belt for personal experience. But there are many great products,

AP and powerfull get some good reports too.

I dont know why no one else has chimed in yet. I am tired atm.

Do some research a lil and see what products are out there. Just be careful not to fall into a PH(pro hormone) or something unkowlingly.

manicstudio

Awards
I am guessing weds was supposed to be legs not lets?
when you said cretin I laughed, i pictured a lil guy and you eating him to get big :lol:

Well since you havent takin anything more than the basics, I would say keep those in your diet.

Also note. Any Muscletech product should not be used, for they are useless(just in case you have em) BSN isnt so hot either IMO.

Anyhow i will do my best on this.

Drive/RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 plus some BCAAs and your other basics. Neovar would replace the creatine.

AN products atm are all I really have under my belt for personal experience. But there are many great products,

AP and powerfull get some good reports too.

I dont know why no one else has chimed in yet. I am tired atm.

Do some research a lil and see what products are out there. Just be careful not to fall into a PH(pro hormone) or something unkowlingly.
He is right...one of my co-workers was talking about chugging down muscletech products...i tried to tell him...6 mths later he looks tha same...wit a lil gain but very soft n puggy looking(in the face, forearms n midsection) and he is small frame/skinny...guess all that sugar he was drinking...who knows, he's a mr. know it all anyways so oh well...

hitstick11

Awards
yeah on the wednesday i ment legs, i also do knecks and shoulder on that day.

but yeah im going to reasearch stacking Drive/RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 plus

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
In all likely hood if you plan to gain 10 pounds in month your core wont be cut.

You do need to understand supplements are meant to enhance and give you assistane in building your body, not do it for you. Just to make sure. Most of this will be from your diet and training.

Your biggest increase is going to come from the food you consume. How many cals/carbs/protien do you eat in a day?

Add in fruits, veggies if they arent already in here.

Also what supps have you used before?
I'm trying to get a feel of your sit :p

I aint a genius at supps or anything ,there are many members around here who are though. Basically where I have learned everything, and am learning much much more. There is a bulking section BTW you could sift through to get ideas.

I did put on 7 pounds in a month when using Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. They are good, and I didnt have sides. Adding in creatine will help too.

What are your workouts like?
You called? ;)

JK

Beta alanine, magnesium creatine, orotic acid, citrulline malate, nor-valine, ALCAR... all in bulk powders.

Then... Forslean, Green Tea extract, Sesathin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
should have known with a title like super stack that fog would have to chime in.:toofunny:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 15 pounds in last 2 months on Mass fx, hyperdrol, and lean extreme, but I greatly increased my food intake. I would research this stack if I was you. First thing I have taken besides creatine/no/and basic ****

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Id recommend ActivaTe Xtreme, or MassFX over the AN stack. Also get some bulk Creatine Mono and have with some carbs.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Post us your diet first.. an ex I'd have for you would be;
Protein- 400
Carbs-400
Fats-100-125 maybe (I personly don't think fats are extremely necassary)

So show us your diet then we talk supps.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for fun, THE SUPER STACK:

MAN Clout
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
Muscle Milk
Multivitamin
XTEND
Purple Wraath
Anabolic Pump
PowerFULL
SuperCissus RX mega dosed
Mass FX
Diesel Test Hardcore
Activate Xtreme

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, diet is the key, everything else is just along for ride. I had great success with Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme stack. You could concentrate on supp that keep your endurance elevated and more active and aid your recovery time, namely hte ones Force Of Green suggested. Seems to me the faster it gets put on, the faster it comes off. I'd be more concerned with gaining a quality 10lbs. then just gaining 10lbs. You said that you want to be around 215lbs and faster but if you only gain a few more lbs. and it gets your strength, speed and endurance up a good bit from where you are now, I'd call it mission accomplished. I've trained with some guys who only add a few lbs of weight, but everything else goes up in the process substantially compared to the weight they gained, and they wind up realizing they didn't need to gain all that weight to break a plateau. Then again, maybe your coach wants you to weigh that much, so what do I know. Good luck man!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for fun, THE SUPER STACK:

MAN Clout
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
Muscle Milk
Multivitamin
XTEND
Purple Wraath
Anabolic Pump
PowerFULL
SuperCissus RX mega dosed
Mass FX
Diesel Test Hardcore
Activate Xtreme
you mean super expensive stack. what do you think, maybe $2500 a month?:sick::sick::sick::sick:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude i would take any AN stack. freakin awesome products they have. at least for me. its just devotion and proper diet and workout routine. supplements are meant to aid, not just suddenly add on weight

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
"I did put on 7 pounds in a month when using Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. They are good, and I didnt have sides. Adding in creatine will help too. "

No offence but if you put on 7 pounds SIMPLY JUST BECAUSE you took Drive/Rpm/IGF 2...in theory couldn't one just take the same next month and the following month, or just say 6 mths out of the year or even take some other fantastic supplement from this website....(since their are sooo many) and gain extra say...50 lbs of LBM over the course of a year since all these supps claim to do this. And then could you imagine the following year? You'd gain another 50 lbs of lean body mass...that's an awsome 100 extra lbs of LBM just from taking these Herbs! Wow...we could put the steroid companies out of business if this gets out. I guess sooner or later you'd reach your genetic potential then you'd eventually stop growing or you'd be HUGE like the Incredible Hulk....but who's to say you weren't already at your potential!...I mean most here have been training for several years....they eat clean...shouldn't they already be at their genetic potential? Did these supps blast them past their plateaus? And now is this not another plateau? Time to switch to another best kept secret supplement so we could gain another 7-10 lbs.

I have to admit I am ranting because I have taken several of these acclaimed supps & I got little or nothing from them.
But when I get this figured out I too will gain 10 lbs JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ADDED THEM TO MY LIST, JUST BECAUSE I am taking Drive, or Mass FX and I too will be.......THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!!! This gaining of 5-10 lbs of LBM because I took a supplement continues to ilude me. I feel left out~:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Lucky

Davis555

Awards
"I did put on 7 pounds in a month when using Drive/RPM/IGF-2 stack. They are good, and I didnt have sides. Adding in creatine will help too. "

No offence but if you put on 7 pounds SIMPLY JUST BECAUSE you took Drive/Rpm/IGF 2...in theory couldn't one just take the same next month and the following month, or just say 6 mths out of the year or even take some other fantastic supplement from this website....(since their are sooo many) and gain extra say...50 lbs of LBM over the course of a year since all these supps claim to do this. And then could you imagine the following year? You'd gain another 50 lbs of lean body mass...that's an awsome 100 extra lbs of LBM just from taking these Herbs! Wow...we could put the steroid companies out of business if this gets out. I guess sooner or later you'd reach your genetic potential then you'd eventually stop growing or you'd be HUGE like the Incredible Hulk....but who's to say you weren't already at your potential!...I mean most here have been training for several years....they eat clean...shouldn't they already be at their genetic potential? Did these supps blast them past their plateaus? And now is this not another plateau? Time to switch to another best kept secret supplement so we could gain another 7-10 lbs.

I have to admit I am ranting because I have taken several of these acclaimed supps & I got little or nothing from them.
But when I get this figured out I too will gain 10 lbs JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ADDED THEM TO MY LIST, JUST BECAUSE I am taking Drive, or Mass FX and I too will be.......THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!!!!!! This gaining of 5-10 lbs of LBM because I took a supplement continues to ilude me. I feel left out~:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Lucky
Ha,So true. I take protein,eat, and sleep alot. I put on like 5 lbs of LBM a year! I take few supp. and only feel a few extra reps come my way. If you ever need a good picture of what all of that 10+ lbs of LBM might look like buy 10 Lbs of lean ground beef at your local store. Take out of package and spead evenly or where you best see fit. You will not gain fast LBM only water and fat! Save your money buy protein, drink some caffine and get serious.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Ha,So true. I take protein,eat, and sleep alot. I put on like 5 lbs of LBM a year! I take few supp. and only feel a few extra reps come my way. If you ever need a good picture of what all of that 10+ lbs of LBM might look like buy 10 Lbs of lean ground beef at your local store. Take out of package and spead evenly or where you best see fit. You will not gain fast LBM only water and fat! Save your money buy protein, drink some caffine and get serious.

I am so envious of most of the guys here...they pop a few pills, read the advertizing inside Mass FX etc (some damn good advertizing that's for sure, telling us exacly what we want to hear-what a great idea) and gain 7-15 lbs. Or they pop some Lean xtreme etc.and in the first week their down 2%, l2 inches or 10 lbs.

I keep feeling their must be something wrong with me! Then I wonder if there is something wrong with their scales? Or maybe their is something wrong with mine!!! It barely moves! I really want to be and win the Olympia but I need results like them to get there and at this pace their gonna be Mr Olympia and I am not! I am so depressed. Nothing comes easy for me....by popping the majic pill or 2.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Post us your diet first.. an ex I'd have for you would be;
Protein- 400
Carbs-400
Fats-100-125 maybe (I personly don't think fats are extremely necassary)

So show us your diet then we talk supps.
:frustrate

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I like having low test, gets me in touch with my feminine side. Seriously, just kidding.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I am so envious of most of the guys here...they pop a few pills, read the advertizing inside Mass FX etc (some damn good advertizing that's for sure, telling us exacly what we want to hear-what a great idea) and gain 7-15 lbs. Or they pop some Lean xtreme etc.and in the first week their down 2%, l2 inches or 10 lbs.

I keep feeling their must be something wrong with me! Then I wonder if there is something wrong with their scales? Or maybe their is something wrong with mine!!! It barely moves! I really want to be and win the Olympia but I need results like them to get there and at this pace their gonna be Mr Olympia and I am not! I am so depressed. Nothing comes easy for me....by popping the majic pill or 2.
mr olympia? eat about 1 cow a day and 3 pounds of wheat rice
oh and every steroid you can afford. work out
BAM YOU ARE THE NEXT MR OLYMPIA

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Most of America doesn't 'workout'.
Most American's who 'workout' don't know how to 'workout' properly.
Many people on this board don't have a clue about how to exercise properly.

When you say workout, most don't have a clue.

"I just took 'product-x' and I worked out for an hour and a half and then cardio afterwards was a breeze! I went all out!"

"I just did chest today and it looked like this: flat bench (4 sets), incline bench, decline bench, cable crossovers, flyes, pec deck, pushups, seated hammer press..."

Some reading this probably won't see anything wrong with the above scenarios. I see stuff like that all the time posted and usually I will just leave it alone and say, "nice workout man! keep up the good work!"

But anyhow, yeah... achieving results involves more than a good diet, sleep, and merely 'working out'.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

In case you didn't notice...the part about Mr. Olympia was a joke/sarcasm!:toofunny:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I always thought body building was a "Lifestyle," not just something you turn on for a workout and then flip the switch off. Same goes for dieting. It's a 24/7/365 kinda thing is what I'm trying to say I suppose.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I always thought body building was a "Lifestyle," not just something you turn on for a workout and then flip the switch off. Same goes for dieting. It's a 24/7/365 kinda thing is what I'm trying to say I suppose.
For some it is... I have figured out a balance to where I don't get burnt out on it and have to take off. Many won't achieve that balance and will end up fizzling out, getting ill, and then recover and start overtraining... repeating a viscious cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Considering well my body is fresh to supplements, first year using alot of these, so the results they are giving me are awsome. I figure over the next 2 years I will add a great deal of LBM. After that I do expect to to slow down, then again I dont really wanna get over 180 period, which I dont know if I will reach period lol. My goal is only 160, then I would like to stay between that and 170. Supps help me, mostly by increasing my abilities at the gym. The harder you can hit the weights, and the more prepared your body is and able to recover, then growth is going to happe no?

Maybe you are a non-responder to all supps lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
For some it is... I have figured out a balance to where I don't get burnt out on it and have to take off. Many won't achieve that balance and will end up fizzling out, getting ill, and then recover and start overtraining... repeating a viscious cycle.[
Well put, couldn't agree more. Downtime is important, you really don't grow/recover in the gym.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Most of America doesn't 'workout'.
Most American's who 'workout' don't know how to 'workout' properly.
Many people on this board don't have a clue about how to exercise properly.

When you say workout, most don't have a clue.

"I just took 'product-x' and I worked out for an hour and a half and then cardio afterwards was a breeze! I went all out!"

"I just did chest today and it looked like this: flat bench (4 sets), incline bench, decline bench, cable crossovers, flyes, pec deck, pushups, seated hammer press..."

Some reading this probably won't see anything wrong with the above scenarios. I see stuff like that all the time posted and usually I will just leave it alone and say, "nice workout man! keep up the good work!"

But anyhow, yeah... achieving results involves more than a good diet, sleep, and merely 'working out'.
what are you talking about I guess you cant tell what sarcasm is

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Run backwards..

EDIT: do that for speed.