hyperdrol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude do some research. not meaning to be an ass, but you are posting the most basic questions that with research even reading THE BACK OF THE BOTTLE will tell.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and no - it depends on when you want to take it and how you personally react to it with/without meals. :)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
dude do some research. not meaning to be an ass, but you are posting the most basic questions that with research even reading THE BACK OF THE BOTTLE will tell.
Holy Sh!t thats funny. The "reading THE BACK OF THE BOTTLE" line is great..2 enthusiastic thumbs up for that response.

crazyraymond

crazyraymond

Awards
sorrryyyyy shiittt all it says on the bottle is spread evenly out threw the day im just makeing sure i want to do it the right way

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well research something and know it to its fullest before you even buy it. that is the safe route to take next time. have fun with it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well research something and know it to its fullest before you even buy it. that is the safe route to take next time. have fun with it
at 50 bucks a bottle, i want to know who it's going to vote for before i buy it. thats a good rule of thumb-ask before you buy.:aargh: