would this be a good stack
hyperdrol x2, 100% whey protien(or nitro tech), branch chain amino

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
would this be a good stack
hyperdrol x2, 100% whey protien(or nitro tech), branch chain amino
yes it would be an ok stack. but at 5'10 and 125 lbs. you should not be worried about stacking supplements, you should worry about stacking more food on your plate. keep the ON whey and BCAA's and maybe add some fish oil and a creatine. that would be a better stack. you gotta get some weight on you first and some experience under you, then you can start adding in things such as test boosters.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Cytogainer is the shyt. get that. 2-3 a day.
Then just eat PB & J, steak, chicken, oats, bagels, you gotta eat alot.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Stay home and eat. Then, eat some more.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about Hyperdrol yt. Just get like 10lbs of Hamburger meat and eat 1.5lbs a day. You can get some whey protein if you want for before and after workouts, but most of your protein should come from food sources.
Also Choose a good training program. Maybe Rippetoe? what would others suggest?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Mad Cow
German Volume Training (GVT)
Max-OT

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EAT, but not only protein. Get in some complex carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato. I also like to snack on nuts and raisins when I am not eating a meal.

I was the same way when I was young . . . 125 lbs til I was 25, didnt hit 135 til I was 28. I wasnt working out then, just a little guy. I am very happy now that I am at 165/semi-lean, 15% BF. I didnt use supps other than protein/creatine until I had a solid foundation (gained about 15 lbs) and about 2 yrs in training, and this was when I was 34.