- 07-02-2008, 01:19 PM
- 07-02-2008, 04:10 PM
07-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Cytogainer is the shyt. get that. 2-3 a day.
Then just eat PB & J, steak, chicken, oats, bagels, you gotta eat alot.
07-02-2008, 04:20 PM
07-02-2008, 04:36 PM
07-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Don't worry about Hyperdrol yt. Just get like 10lbs of Hamburger meat and eat 1.5lbs a day. You can get some whey protein if you want for before and after workouts, but most of your protein should come from food sources.
Also Choose a good training program. Maybe Rippetoe? what would others suggest?
07-02-2008, 05:23 PM
07-02-2008, 07:39 PM
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
07-02-2008, 08:20 PM
EAT, but not only protein. Get in some complex carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato. I also like to snack on nuts and raisins when I am not eating a meal.
I was the same way when I was young . . . 125 lbs til I was 25, didnt hit 135 til I was 28. I wasnt working out then, just a little guy. I am very happy now that I am at 165/semi-lean, 15% BF. I didnt use supps other than protein/creatine until I had a solid foundation (gained about 15 lbs) and about 2 yrs in training, and this was when I was 34.
07-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2002, 09:15 PM
- By snakeman458 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2002, 04:54 PM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:15 PM