Figured I would introduce myself

Big nasty

Big nasty

Awards
I have been readin this forum for about a week now and finally decided to sign up. Ive been liftin since I was 15 and I just turned 20 a couple months ago. My junior and senior year of highschool I won state (4A) In powerlifting and competed in the state meet my sophmore year. My goal through school has always been to keep my weight low so i wouldnt jump any weight classes and Ive been around 190 since I was 17.

In a squat suite and a bench shirt I can squat and deadlift a little over 600 and bench close to 480.

With no suite just me I squat and deadlift close to 500 and bench a around 380.

I have always been limited on how much mass I could put on and the weight I could gain because of powerlifting..now that I am not competing anymore I want to gain as much as I can.

I have never taken any kind of anabolic supplements Ive always just drank muscle milk and protien shakes.

I have read alot of reviews and really dont know where to start any help is appreciated..thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are you looking to do specific wise? just gain som muscle. i would say start out with basic products amino acids (intrabolic ,purple wrath, ect) creatine ( neovar, green mag, sizeON). weight management is a pain in the ass. i feel you on that. im a wrestler and powerlifter

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
start out with a creatine and amino acids then. they are the base. and im sure you are used to dieting so you know what that should look like building. high protein high to moderate carbs and low fat.

Big nasty

Big nasty

Awards
Hey I got a question man..Is halodrol-50 and h-drol really the same thing or is h-drol weaker? I thought H-drol was weaker but someone told me it was exactly the same.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man, you're way too young to be considering steroids! (yes h-drol and halodrol - same thing - are steroids)

get your diet straight and get your basics together and you'll see the gains you want.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are pleanty of non steroidal supplements out there that you could try...

Big nasty

Big nasty

Awards
Well yea Im not planning on taking them I dont really know enough about this stuff and Im not planning on frying my liver..but I heard they where going to be discontinued and was going to stock up on them for when I am ready..How are they steroids if there legal?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Don't look into steroids. Start with your diet. High Protein, moderate carbs and low fat. Also adding a good multivitamin and fish oil would help.

Supplements to look into, like previously mentioned, would be BCAA's, creatine, and of course protien. Another supplement to look into for added focus, energy, and drive would be RPM.

FInally, hard work in the gym as well as a great workout routine will be the difference. Oh, and don't forget proper sleep.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pheraplex was on the market for years and it was just classified a schedule III substance this month (powerful stuff)...just because it's on the shelf doesn't mean that you shouldn't take it seriously and that it's "safe"!

Big nasty

Big nasty

Awards
Thanks for the welcome guys I appreciate it..this seems like a real cool forum

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah man best one around. people here are real, we lead teach and learn all the time. not like all the other punk ass forums around. for the most part everyone here is extremely encouraging and supportive. if not they will make sure to tell you why haha

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the forum and I hope you take a lot of the advice along with time researching before jumping down the steroid use route. Always best to get the basics down and many of us advocate this after going the wrong route first.

Good luck in either choice you make.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oooops, and yeah WELCOME TO AM! :welcome:

This is a great place to learn! keep a possitive attitude and the people here will help you out!

Big nasty

Big nasty

Awards
If halodrol-50 and h-drol are the same thing then why was halodrol-50 discontinued did they make it illegal or what?
again.. not taking it im just curious.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Well yea Im not planning on taking them I dont really know enough about this stuff and Im not planning on frying my liver..but I heard they where going to be discontinued and was going to stock up on them for when I am ready..How are they steroids if there legal?
There are plenty of things you can buy in a reputable store and online that will f**k you up if you don't fully understand what you are putting in your body and how to counteract the changes they ellicit. It's amazing how many people end up screwing over their natural hormone production by using something their "friends" told them would mass them up in a hurry. Just take a peek in the Steroids forum cries for help, and stay away from that sh*t. A "help I have boobs!!11one" thread pops up every now and then. :sad: Just research the hell out of ANYTHING before buying/using.

Some good advice so far. From a supplementation standpoint, keep it simple for now! Slowly add components as you find the need. By slowly introducing these into your diet, you can monitor your reactions and results more closely as they relate to your new supplementation. Rather than just wondering what it was that gave you the extra strength/endurance etc, you can pinpoint the exact supplement that worked... or didnt!

Welcome to AM.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If halodrol-50 and h-drol are the same thing then why was halodrol-50 discontinued did they make it illegal or what?
again.. not taking it im just curious.
halodrol-50 had the same active as H-drol but it also had some DHT in there (that wasn't on the ingredient list)...it was a little more potent...but also caused more balding (loss of hair).

that's kinda the path for many of these types of products. a larger company like DS, ergopharm, gaspari, AX, etc developes a product and after a period of time they license it out or other companies start making it. it probably has to do with how closely the govt watches some of these larger companies.

enough of that though, there are rules against talking about anabolics in the supplement forums here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
halodrol-50 had the same active as H-drol but it also had some DHT in there (that wasn't on the ingredient list)...it was a little more potent...but also caused more balding (loss of hair).

that's kinda the path for many of these types of products. a larger company like DS, ergopharm, gaspari, AX, etc developes a product and after a period of time they license it out or other companies start making it. it probably has to do with how closely the govt watches some of these larger companies.

enough of that though, there are rules against talking about anabolics in the supplement forums here.
It had DMT. So did ALRI's 'all natural testosterone booster' : Jungle Warfare.

"Wow! This natty test booster is great!... but my balls are shrinking. :( "

You got DMT'ed dawggy! :dance:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It had DMT. So did ALRI's 'all natural testosterone booster' : Jungle Warfare.

"Wow! This natty test booster is great!... but my balls are shrinking. :( "

You got DMT'ed dawggy! :dance:
between here and work I have so many TLA's to keep track of...

thanks for straightening me out FOG!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a computer engineer and there are tons of acronyms to keep track of.

for those that don't know TLA = Three Letter Acronym

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm a computer engineer and there are tons of acronyms to keep track of.

for those that don't know TLA = Three Letter Acronym
Haha, I'm an app developer for the nation's largest healthcare system... It's acronym hell here.

Edit: rofl mindgame, your avatar is hilarious.

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I have been readin this forum for about a week now and finally decided to sign up. Ive been liftin since I was 15 and I just turned 20 a couple months ago. My junior and senior year of highschool I won state (4A) In powerlifting and competed in the state meet my sophmore year. My goal through school has always been to keep my weight low so i wouldnt jump any weight classes and Ive been around 190 since I was 17.

In a squat suite and a bench shirt I can squat and deadlift a little over 600 and bench close to 480.

With no suite just me I squat and deadlift close to 500 and bench a around 380.

I have always been limited on how much mass I could put on and the weight I could gain because of powerlifting..now that I am not competing anymore I want to gain as much as I can.

I have never taken any kind of anabolic supplements Ive always just drank muscle milk and protien shakes.

I have read alot of reviews and really dont know where to start any help is appreciated..thanks.
Welcome!