muscletech stack

cbubb24

Awards
hey everyone...looking for some feedback on a few products im about to try. I've heard mostly good things just looking to back that up with some more input. Anyone take the muscletech stack of leukic,gakic, and creakic? Also I was told by a personal trainer I know to also take Anator along with the stack to get some nice gains supposedly fairly quick. Anyone know from experience about either of these 2 products? let me know thanks!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Save your money. Bro, you're about to get heckled, really.

Again, save your money.

Whole foods, protein powder, multi, fish oil, bcaa's, etc. etc.

Almost forgot, welcome to the board.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone...looking for some feedback on a few products im about to try. I've heard mostly good things just looking to back that up with some more input. Anyone take the muscletech stack of leukic,gakic, and creakic? Also I was told by a personal trainer I know to also take Anator along with the stack to get some nice gains supposedly fairly quick. Anyone know from experience about either of these 2 products? let me know thanks!
do you know how to use the search tool?

if not here's a link to muscletech threads here at A.M http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2886701

my humble opinion on muscletech products are that they are overpriced and overhyped garbage and jay cutler's success at the olympia had nothing to do with using any of their products.

i think that the personal trainer who told you that muscletech was good needs a good kick in the :nutkick:

welcome to the board as well

Attachments

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone on this forum tried your stack. I only have tried Nano Vapor last year when i first started and it was ok nothing special.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
doodie, your better without to be honest. it will do little to no good and what it wil do is make you fat with all the sugar they contain

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i'm a personal trainer also, and let me tell you it's all a heep overpriced worthless SH*T!!!!

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Get real supplements that are worth your money, energy and time.

Stay away from Muscletech... GNC, too.

By the way, welcome. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The muscletech initiation ceromony!!! actually it went pretty easy this time.

Musle tech sucks, when I first started out I fell for the Vapor and nitrotech.....I gained nothing and the nitro stained my shoes pink.... and tasted like a bird pooed in my cup for 20 minutes straight.

Look around the boards, researh and ask around, there are great products that can help you get great results. NOT muscletech though. And yes stay out of GNC...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
how about you tell us all about yourself, so we can help.

age, weight, how much body fat you have, how long you've been training and what your goals are.

we could all go from there because all you are going to hear at the mo is the truth about MT and it isn't going to help you achieve your goals.

there's lots of experience here and most of us here just want to help and we're not trying to sell you anything so we have nothing to gain from any advice we give.

:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good suggestion B! Yeah man we are a helping community for sure hence the motto of AM. and pretty much the only bashing you ever will recieve on here is about MT or taking a designer under 18. and thats not even bashing...just recommending

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I got absolutely no results, aside from a nice chunk missing from my bank account, when I used Gakic, or the Nano Vapor. Nitrotech was the worst tasting protein I've ever tried. Listen to these guys stay away from MT.
Here's a revolutionary new stack that's about to redefine the supplement world and that will yield you some good gains: creatine monohydrate and protein

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono, protein and carbs, or you'll **** the creatine right out

penn21

penn21

Awards
Muscletech, BSN, Gaspari....There all worthless fakes. I dont even see how Jay and Ronnie think that people believe they got there gains from Creatine and Protein period. The D-BOL and Winstrol musta went to there heads.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
gaspari isnt fake. they have some decent products IMO. But as for MT it uses sink concauctions with too little of dosing and WAY too much sugar to do any good, and BSN just uses really low grade protein isolates and false ingredients along with underserving.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I dont even see how Jay and Ronnie think that people believe they got there gains from Creatine and Protein period.
they don't, the newbs don't know any better, and it's not until they spend some $$$ till they find out it's worthless crap.

it's a dirty industry joke that's been played on newbs for decades, joe weider started in all!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joe Wieder lol I live in Montreal where he is from and there is a supp company BDC or BNC or something that still use his name to sell their products. I just had to laugh when I walked in and he started hyping his products using Wieders name. I mean what are you thinking....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly for the thread starter, before anyone here can help we need some info on you. But of course, stay away from muscletech. you can get better products for much less, too many newbies fall for the advertising

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
...........( sigh).........stay out of GNC, Blah, blah, Muscle Yech is Crapolla!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol poor BAMA, the more you tell them the more they keep coming, there is no end...

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I used Musletech products when I first got into supplements. I only used Cell Tech and Nitro Tech back then. I found them decent for an under educated supplement user. If given to me free or super cheap I would use them. Anyway I found this forum and got more informed and found out that there are so many better supplements out there at better prices.

Now as for those you listed, the names to me make me say "WHAT?". The names themeselves make no sense and are not worth it at all. Just hang around this board enough and you will get the answers that will make your supplementation much better and wiser as well as cheaper.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes stay away...far away..from muscletech..your wallet will thank you. everybody uses muscletech when they start lifting because of the marketing. every young naive person who lifts weights...

o and even more importantly: stay away from GNC, they are evil. you can find the same stuff for half the price probably including shipping online.

just do a little search, everyone here is more than happy to answer your questions unlike some other site who just flames people ~coughbb.comcough~ the people here are of a better quality and class..so just ask.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes stay away...far away..from muscletech..your wallet will thank you. everybody uses muscletech when they start lifting because of the marketing. every young naive person who lifts weights...

o and even more importantly: stay away from GNC, they are evil. you can find the same stuff for half the price probably including shipping online.

just do a little search, everyone here is more than happy to answer your questions unlike some other site who just flames people ~coughbb.comcough~ the people here are of a better quality and class..so just ask.
yes this board was built on a tradition mutual trust and support. A truly unique place.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
lol GNC may be evil pricing wise but I am certainly not evil. hey man, a guys gotta work! But yes, even though i make good pm's on muscltech DONT BUY IT! It is worthless crap and I stray people away from it because im an honest employee not out to cheat people.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
lol GNC may be evil pricing wise but I am certainly not evil. hey man, a guys gotta work! But yes, even though i make good pm's on muscltech DONT BUY IT! It is worthless crap and I stray people away from it because im an honest employee not out to cheat people.
o no im not calling u evil!lol i mean them as a company. ur probably one of the few non-douchebags that work there. lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
around me they are all fat old people. or my friends who want discounts haha

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
maybe your friends should look up nutraplanet.com!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
What kinda discount you get working at a GNC?

I wonder if I should try and snag a one day a week job at a supp store just for the discount $$$

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I tried Luekic...not too bad, but nothing that bulk Leucine & BCAA's wont do for a lot less dough.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
shitty personal trainer is shitty

I am going to be a PT, if I ever had a client using MT I would smack the crap outa them(unless it was a girl, then I would have a femal PT do it for me) and give them real advice. J/K lol I am very non-violent and not mean at all, but I would deff inform them that what they are purchasing is a flavored sugar(and not very good tasting sugar at that) and that a protien shake with some BCAAs and and a multivitamin mixed in would triple their gains compared to the MT.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
What kinda discount you get working at a GNC?

I wonder if I should try and snag a one day a week job at a supp store just for the discount $$$
30%...even on top of sales and expiring products!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech, BSN, Gaspari....There all worthless fakes. I dont even see how Jay and Ronnie think that people believe they got there gains from Creatine and Protein period. The D-BOL and Winstrol musta went to there heads.
There are good BSN and Gaspari products. Not everyone wants to go the pro-hormone or steroid route. Syntha 6 is a good protein and I actually like the new AVPT NOxplode and endorush. Novedex XT, superpump 250, and SizeON all worked well for me. I've never tried theor NO product Plasma jet.

Honestly, the only thing I buy at GNC is protein and Arimatest a few times. I do buy herbs there and the animal paks once in awhile cause they are about 24 bucks after discount. I wouldn't take advice from fat old people either so I do see your point. yes, there are a lot of douche bags that work there. I just tell people if they don't wanna listen to me about Muscletech "That's cool man you just made me 9 bucks" then they reconsider lol

Rhys26

Awards
Save your money mate. There are much better brands out there with cheaper products.

I think the biggest problem with MT is that they promise and charge too much. The results you see in their ads are not realistic.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Muscletech products would be great if they had a permanent half price sale

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech products would be great if they had a permanent half price sale

All your buying is a "proprietary blends" I constantly have custyomers come in and when they ask whats in the products I show them the label and the first thing they say is "Oh wow there is 7g of each of those 40 ingredients?" Which is terrible because its clearly not each ingredient. Idc if they were 20 bucks for a tub of cell-tech, it's a bunch of sugar and a proprietary blend.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
All your buying is a "proprietary blends" I constantly have custyomers come in and when they ask whats in the products I show them the label and the first thing they say is "Oh wow there is 7g of each of those 40 ingredients?" Which is terrible because its clearly not each ingredient. Idc if they were 20 bucks for a tub of cell-tech, it's a bunch of sugar and a proprietary blend.
Fine fine...MT is a load of horse shite..lol

Davis555

Awards
Really MT is worthless! GNC has very very very few good products. But MT's company also owns half the crap in GNC so unless you know what to look out for! I would stick with Nutraplanet or Bodybuilding.com. Read alot of AM's forums! Loads of small companys with sweet products dosed and priced right!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Really MT is worthless! GNC has very very very few good products. But MT's company also owns half the crap in GNC so unless you know what to look out for! I would stick with Nutraplanet or Bodybuilding.com. Read alot of AM's forums! Loads of small companys with sweet products dosed and priced right!
NutraPlanet and DiscountAnabolics are the only places I would buy supps. from online.. they both have the lowest prices by far, and are both reliable :thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the small companies make the good stuff. Corperations are greedy and suck, small companies although they want a profit love to see their product change people and give them what they want. Its more personal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There are good BSN and Gaspari products. Not everyone wants to go the pro-hormone or steroid route. Syntha 6 is a good protein and I actually like the new AVPT NOxplode and endorush. Novedex XT, superpump 250, and SizeON all worked well for me. I've never tried theor NO product Plasma jet.

Honestly, the only thing I buy at GNC is protein and Arimatest a few times. I do buy herbs there and the animal paks once in awhile cause they are about 24 bucks after discount. I wouldn't take advice from fat old people either so I do see your point. yes, there are a lot of douche bags that work there. I just tell people if they don't wanna listen to me about Muscletech "That's cool man you just made me 9 bucks" then they reconsider lol
BTW snytha 6 SUCKS bro. it has some of the lowest grade isolates i have seen in it. JFI

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i read it one day while at work. ill look for it and PM it to you. It tastes good and has 3 different kinds of isolates i believe, but it said they were all low grade and i believe it because my stomach always hurt after drinking it along with getting gas. and i read somewhere that is a sign on low quality but yeah DW Ill look for the article and flip it your way

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read it one day while at work. ill look for it and PM it to you. It tastes good and has 3 different kinds of isolates i believe, but it said they were all low grade and i believe it because my stomach always hurt after drinking it along with getting gas. and i read somewhere that is a sign on low quality but yeah DW Ill look for the article and flip it your way
cool :cool:

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Hmm lowest grade isolates? I belive actually there are a quite a bit of casein based proteins in there since it is a sustained release protein. Even the isolates are milk based tho. It also has some digestive enzymes in it I believe. It does have an amino acid blend BSN's "Aminogen"