Problems with RPM?

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
I have researched RPM before i took it. I haven't heard of many side effects, but i am finding them with my dosage.

For some reason RPM seems to have the same effect on me as a laxative milkshake would. Today i got out of my bar review class at 1:30 and took 3 RPM as soon as i got to my vehicle (I weight 227). By the time i got home at 1:50 i had a rumbling in my stomach. I decided to drink another 8 oz of water to hopefully put something in there encase it was hunger pangs.

I got to the gym at 2:30 and as soon as i walked in i had to run to the bathroom. After that i decided to workout (chest and tri) and after doing my chest routine i had to drop another deuce (3:00). After that i went in and did a pretty light tricep workout and as soon as i was done that i had to make another stop at the bathroom. It's now 4:15 and i am looking at a bottle of pepto like it is the mistress that i want but don't know if i should have.

This isn't the 1st time i had this happen either with RPM. The first time i took it i had pretty much the same thing happen for the 3 days that i tried it out.

My diet is pretty tame for the morning. At around 6 I have 16 oz of black coffee, 2 bananas, 6 oz of pomegranate juice, and some cold turkey with cheese. During class i will snack on some welsh's fruit snacks (2 pouches) around 10 or so. Then i don't eat again until after i get back from the gym (with the exception of drinking my Isopure shake while i work out).

I can't figure out what is happening. Has anyone else had the same experiences with RPM? If so, did it go away or did you have to trash it and go on to something else?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I don't recall seeing any reports of diarrhea with RPM. Have you tried dosing closer to meal time to see if it still occurs the same?

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
I am using it on an empty stomach as it says to before workouts as the label lists. Before i did have it closer to a meal though and same thing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hm... i have never heard of that happening. try takin it like 60 minutes pre workout. then at about 30-45 minutes pre workout taking in some wheat bread...I havent ever heard of this happening with RPM and i know a bunch of people who have taken it...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like ur taking it on TOO empty of a stomach if i have this correct ur not eating for like 4-6 hours before u take it...thats the only thing i can come up with...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like ur taking it on TOO empty of a stomach if i have this correct ur not eating for like 4-6 hours before u take it...thats the only thing i can come up with...
x2 thats why i suggested carbs. they tend to be the safezone for these kind of issues

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i take rpm first thing in the morning before hitting the gym, so it's always on an empty stomach

no drama with any liquid sh*t coming out my a*s! :dump:

AP yes but never RPM.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm. that sucks. one of those hidden review secrets i ws talking about haha

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hmm. that sucks. one of those hidden review secrets i ws talking about haha
something like that, i'm in a small minority but i'm not dark about it, plenty of people love AP so it definitly works, just not in the way i wanted when it came to my results lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh it worked alright for you! and it was seems about to be in the price range of other cleansers! LMAO:toofunny: i guess you just cant go wrong and AP should be a house hold product, whether you want ot eat 20 potatoe chips in one sitting, or **** out 20 potatoe chips in one sitting its all in the realm of possiblility! haha

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
I guess, i will try it with a oatmeal bar.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how many carbs, protein is in that i would say more than that man. You would rahter have too many carbs than not enough

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
oh it worked alright for you! and it was seems about to be in the price range of other cleansers! LMAO:toofunny: i guess you just cant go wrong and AP should be a house hold product, whether you want ot eat 20 potatoe chips in one sitting, or **** out 20 potatoe chips in one sitting its all in the realm of possiblility! haha
it wasn't funny at the time bro :lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so what did you end up doing with that bottle of AP? finishin it or what? if you still have it i may be interested cuz ive never used it before

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
so what did you end up doing with that bottle of AP? finishin it or what? if you still have it i may be interested cuz ive never used it before
i sold it, plus i'm in new zealand, about 7,500 miles away :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh dang. yeah thats just a little past a bike ride for me

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
how many carbs, protein is in that i would say more than that man. You would rahter have too many carbs than not enough
Nah, i still can't lift with much food in me for workouts (you being a wrestler can understand the conditioned response to that), if i even have to much fluid in my gut i feel like i am gonna puke.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh dang. a sensitive one are we...def give that oatmeal or some kind of light filler a whirl. PM me and let me know what happens with it bro!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
oh dang. a sensitive one are we...def give that oatmeal or some kind of light filler a whirl. PM me and let me know what happens with it bro!
f*ck the PM, share the results with the rest of us man!!!

oh dang:stick:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
Actually, i am pretty solid with supps, this is the only one i have ever had a problem with, and that even counts back to when i was sucking weight at less then 5% body fat. That is why i was so perplexed about this.

I am debating on delaying my reduction cycle because of it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm who knows. possibly the icarrin? but thats the only thing that would even cross my mind in your body not liking.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
are you currently using Labarada Super Charge, Animal Pump pre workout Creatine, MX2 Protein (1.5 grams per body lb), 2500mg fish oil.
Nope, i dropped the labrada, but kept up the rest. Didn't want to overload in the stimulant.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
were you using all the other prior to RPM with no problems?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
caffiene + protein= diahrrea

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
were you using all the other prior to RPM with no problems?
Yes, although today only consisted of 2 post RPM dumps rather then 4 or 5.

I think my body may be adjusting to it. I can only imagine what happens when i take AP this fall.......