2 bottles of havoc 180 caps for a 246lber?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    it's finally good to see someone who had his mind set on something actually take some advice and change his plan and do the right thing.

    reps to you boxhead, who's with me?
    I'm with you b!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm with you b!
    i knew you would T1, especially after that last havoc thread we were apart of, lol

    you're a good man, respect 2u good sir
  3. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i knew you would T1, especially after that last havoc thread we were apart of, lol

    you're a good man, respect 2u good sir
    As to you my friend!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    As to you my friend!
    OT - we don't drink fosters in new zealand, that's australia, lol

    our flags look the same
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    OT - we don't drink fosters in new zealand, that's australia, lol

    our flags look the same
    My bad!

    Well lets cheers to both an american and new zealand brew!

    I'm actually a half breed of both irish and polish decent. Irish and german beer top my list though!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My bad!

    Well lets cheers to both an american and new zealand brew!

    I'm actually a half breed of both irish and polish decent. Irish and german beer top my list though!
    cheers bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 bottles of H-Drol and 44 caps of epi?
    By Timmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:22 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. Hyperdrolx2; 2 bottles 2 differant size caps
    By Jstedt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in