MHP DREN- lost 5 lbs in 1 month

i just got a bottle of Controlled Labs REDuction
i am going to try that and stack it with green tea

any other suggestions would be appreciated

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
it's your diet and excersize not the supplements. They will only help when the previous two are correct, untill then you will be wasting money.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I am 32 weigh 220 and have 29% bf

i want to be 190 w/ 12% bf

i have tried many products in the past
hydroxycut- no result
hydroxycut hardcore- no results
jet fuel- no results

Maybe you instead of buy products to try and cure your lack of discipline you should stop eating like a ****ing pig.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others; I've lost around 60 pounds since November-ish, diet and exercise are key.

For me, journaling my diet made me very aware of what I was putting into my mouth and what it was going to cost in energy expenditure (i.e. exercise if I f'ed up).

Only now am I looking for supplements to help kick things u[p for the last 10. Coconut oil at pm has been suggested to me.

But you really do need to shore up the diet. There simply are no shortcuts around it.

I am, however, interested in your results with DREN.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly

Awards
I just ordered REDuction today and am waiting on seeing the results. I am looking to lean up right now (drop from 230 to about 210) then add on bulk. So far i have dropped from 245 to 230 since May just by drinking water, black coffee (instead of cream and sugar), losing the crappy marinades with my proteins, and adding 20 minutes of cardio a day.

The first thing i recommend is looking at what you eat in the morning. Most people don't realize how much crap they put into their bodies in the mornings (soda, juice that is all concentrate, baked goods, heavy cream in coffee, and garbage yogurt) . It is a lot easier to fix your diet and notice a change in your energy when you start off from a good place 1st thing in the morning.

Another thing you may want to do if you are just going on diet without drastic improvements on your workout is get rid of fast foods and syrup based drinks. You would be amazed how much weight you can drop just by cutting soda out of your diet. Also watch your "empty calories". Back when i wrestled i never found it hard to "cut" weight just because i would eat the lower calorie foods and not waste my calorie count on soda, snickers, processed breads and pastas, and other bleached flour products.

Go more towards the natural foods and get away from the crap. Losing weight is more expensive then maintaining a pre-diet nutrition tract. You have to be willing to sacrifice on more then one level to get to your goals.

Nacho1545

Awards
Watch the intake!!! You need to make sure your cut back on the carbs and fat.. Large amounts of water... Then hit the gym... lots and lots of cardio.. Add some protein supps in too, I found that it helped me alot.. Get some multi vitamins too.. If your going to use a fat burner, make sure you cycle it off for awhile.. I just got off from 3 months of use and my energy is gone...
Biggest thing is watching the intake and doing cardo.. Just by cutting 500 calories a day you should lose weight...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't even go near a fat burner till you lose 12% of that 29.

Oh and I did the math to reach your goal you would have to gain 11 lbs of lean mass while you lost 30 lbs. Now that would be something.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Dude look up the velocity diet. I hear people have had good results from that. You also won't lose too much muscle.

saylee

saylee

Awards
I am 32 weigh 220 and have 29% bf

i want to be 190 w/ 12% bf

i have tried many products in the past
hydroxycut- no result
jet fuel- no results

all those supplements you listed are supplements ive taken before...those supplement do work and i've seen alot of gains when i used them...im currently taking jet fuel right now and it works great....i think you probably just need to reevaluate your work out routines....but dont give up, it takes alot of determination to lose weight...just be confident....:fool2:

countryboy

sean we may not have told you what you wanted to hear but please dont be offended.

post up your current diet, workout and cardio regimes and a bit about your lifestyle.

there are plenty of people here who will help you to a point where adding a good fat burner may be neccessary.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Nice stack. Keep water intake high and cardio up. The harder you work, the better your results. Whether that be frequency of exercise or intensity. Feel free to PM me if you want more specifics. But the main thing is to work very hard and watch your calories.

Good luck!!! :dance:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
hydroxycut- no result
jet fuel- no results

I can tell you hydroxycut and hydroxycut hardcore DO work well in conjuction with lifting, cardio, and good diet. A good friend of mine who has always been overweight up until about 2 yrs ago started lifting with me, getting his eating in check, and doing cardio. He threw the hydroxycut in on the tail end of things, and he lost a total of 60lbs. while gaining muscle and strength. He must've been around mid 20's in body fat percentage, down to around 10 last time he got it checked. Just don't rely on the supps to do it all, or even most of it for you. Best of luck tho man...

jfear

Awards
Supplements only work if you work with them I have used some with no luck. When I saw the scale at 230 I decided that it was time. All I did at first was started riding a bike to work from there I started really watching my intake of fats, cals, and carbs and increased my protein. I just kept adding steps. After only 2 months I was at 201. I'm now always on the go playing with the kids or something and I starting to dive into the bodybuilding. It feels great and I have a thirst for knowledge of the body like never before.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It feels great and I have a thirst for knowledge of the body like never before.
This is going to really take you places. The more you learn the better you'll get and it should never stop. After 20 some years I am still learning.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is going to really take you places. The more you learn the better you'll get and it should never stop. After 20 some years I am still learning.
Very true. And you don't only learn from books; alot of it is trial, error, blood sweat and tears in the gym.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Personally, at that BF%...I would just recommend diet and cardio and get down to 20% before touching any sups/fat burners.

TenMan

TenMan

Awards

Until you get your diet in check you will continue to waste your money and spin your wheels.

Figure out your BMR and the amount of calories you burn during exercise. Subtract 500-700 from that number and you'll have the number of calories to take-in for a day.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
I can tell you hydroxycut and hydroxycut hardcore DO work well in conjuction with lifting, cardio, and good diet. A good friend of mine who has always been overweight up until about 2 yrs ago started lifting with me, getting his eating in check, and doing cardio. He threw the hydroxycut in on the tail end of things, and he lost a total of 60lbs. while gaining muscle and strength. He must've been around mid 20's in body fat percentage, down to around 10 last time he got it checked. Just don't rely on the supps to do it all, or even most of it for you. Best of luck tho man...
Thanks good insiration i talked to a guy who said i had a high tolerance to stimulants ecause i would drink like 7 coffeesa a day and also drink a couple red bulls right now i have stopped all the caffiene and red bulls and am trying to detox my system of it then going to try Controlled Labs reduction

i do about 20 miles on the ecercise bike a day right now and am starting to see some results minor but i am just starting and my diet is getting in check high protein low carbs and fats

will keep you all updated

thanks for the words of wisdom
let me know anything the harsher it is it might sink in more

:woohoo:

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Thanks good insiration i talked to a guy who said i had a high tolerance to stimulants ecause i would drink like 7 coffeesa a day and also drink a couple red bulls right now i have stopped all the caffiene and red bulls and am trying to detox my system of it then going to try Controlled Labs reduction

i do about 20 miles on the ecercise bike a day right now and am starting to see some results minor but i am just starting and my diet is getting in check high protein low carbs and fats

will keep you all updated

thanks for the words of wisdom
let me know anything the harsher it is it might sink in more

:woohoo:
If you have the will power to give up caffeine like that, you'll be able to stick to your diet. Good luck.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try putting your workouts on a higher rep scheme...lets say 10+ reps with less weight. maintain your diet cutting out sugars, low carb, bad calories, ect.