using pslin with ap...

luxxor

Awards
What is the best way to use these two together??? I've looked at many threads on the 2 supps, but still am not positively sure how to combine. Also, I am dosing furazadrol at 150 mgs daily.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to use these two together??? I've looked at many threads on the 2 supps, but still am not positively sure how to combine. Also, I am dosing furazadrol at 150 mgs daily.
you could drop the p-slin and just use AP as your p-slin dose.

take p-slin, wait 15-20 min eat, wait an hour. I would take p-slin 1 and 1/2 hours before you workout. You can do the same with AP and pretend it's a P-slin tablet.

If you want to use p-slin and AP do AP mornings, nights, and with what ever meal(I would say use it PWO with 50g of dextrose and 50g of whey isolate)

Ill break it down easier for you

(meal 1) breakfast 7:30am -AP
(meal 2) lunchtime meal 11:30-AP

Preworkout meal P-slin
Pwomeal AP

nighttime (not too late but probably around 6-7 would be okay) -AP

You can even forget the last nighttime dose of AP if you think your pushing too much carb intake before you sleep.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty solid advice from CD. Though, I do very much enjoy the P-Slin/AP combo.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I as well am enjoying it VERY much... until I can't afford it anymore, then I'll be doing AP by itself.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
you could drop the p-slin and just use AP as your p-slin dose.

take p-slin, wait 15-20 min eat, wait an hour. I would take p-slin 1 and 1/2 hours before you workout. You can do the same with AP and pretend it's a P-slin tablet.

If you want to use p-slin and AP do AP mornings, nights, and with what ever meal(I would say use it PWO with 50g of dextrose and 50g of whey isolate)

Ill break it down easier for you

(meal 1) breakfast 7:30am -AP
(meal 2) lunchtime meal 11:30-AP

Preworkout meal P-slin
Pwomeal AP

nighttime (not too late but probably around 6-7 would be okay) -AP

You can even forget the last nighttime dose of AP if you think your pushing too much carb intake before you sleep.
Solid advice. :clap2:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mulletsoldier, do you ever open an AP cap and stick half of the contents into another cap and use that for lower carb meals?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier, do you ever open an AP cap and stick half of the contents into another cap and use that for lower carb meals?
Hm, no; that particular protocol could be an option for some, though!

luxxor

Awards
thanks for the input. Any thoughts on how ap works with furazadrol?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a side note of observation regarding longer term use AP.

I have found that the feelings of hypo tend to diminish after extended use. I take it now on an empty stomach and the follow with a BCAA intra and I experience none of the hypo that I used to even when I was using carbs with my pre workout drink.

I would not worry too much about taking too much AP after too long. I'm into my third and I am loving it. When it does not have carbs in my system I can feel the utilization of my FFA taking place. I know, sounds funny, but you know when you are in the zone. And I'm not dieting :)

I'm telling you this stuff changes your physiology. Plus it helps to have my Mad Mullet Scientist Mentor setting up my insanely effective protocol.

Details can be found in my sig.

Peace.