stacking

T

tonebone2012

Awards
Is stacking sus500 with hemadrol a good idea?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wrong forum. post in steroids section bud. and i wouldnt not stack a halo-50 clone with anything really if i were you. suss500 is enough alone its tren extreme and an est non methyl combined into one pretty much. whats your age and stats? its good for busting your liver and kidneys. thats about all IMO

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hes kidding haha. so you already used both?? ALWAYS do PCT and have nolvadex on hand, not NOVELDEX XT by gaspari especially with what compound you have right there all in one

T

tonebone2012

Awards
wrong forum. post in steroids section bud. and i wouldnt not stack a halo-50 clone with anything really if i were you. suss500 is enough alone its tren extreme and an est non methyl combined into one pretty much. whats your age and stats? its good for busting your liver and kidneys. thats about all IMO
What are u talking about halo-50???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hemadrol is a Halo-50 clone. But you know this because you have done all of your research before you would ever even start a STEROID cycle right?

T

tonebone2012

Awards
Hemadrol is a Halo-50 clone. But you know this because you have done all of your research before you would ever even start a STEROID cycle right?
So u wouldn't stack anything with a halo-50 clone? so it wouldn't be good to stack it with sus500... should i just use the sus500 by itself?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
How old are you, Buddy?
Why the need to stack? Do you know sus500 has three steroids in it alone? and yet you want to stack a fourth?

T

tonebone2012

Awards
How old are you, Buddy?
Why the need to stack? Do you know sus500 has three steroids in it alone? and yet you want to stack a fourth?
Well Im 25. i started working out 16months ago and weight at 155lbs... I been stuck at 200lbs. for the last 4months, i have done it all off protein and creatine, so i believe now i need a little extra something to push me up over 200lbs so i was thinking about cycling something. i have never cycled anything before. In the gym theres alot of talk about cycling the two together many people have see great results... i thought i would post it here to find out if anyone else has heard that it is a good stack. so i should just stick to the sus500. stacking it with the hemadrol would be too much for my body u think???

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
24 and training for a year and four months is too early to jump to Steroids. You are getting bad advise from your fellow gym members. All the muscle you put on with these products will be lost because the Einstein's who are giving you this advise have not told you the key and that is a good PCT and how to keep it.
YOU HAVE TO RESEARCH what you put into your body and know and understand what it is and how it works. IF you did that you would not have these questions.
:aargh:

T

tonebone2012

Awards
24 and training for a year and four months is too early to jump to Steroids. You are getting bad advise from your fellow gym members. All the muscle you put on with these products will be lost because the Einstein's who are giving you this advise have not told you the key and that is a good PCT and how to keep it.
YOU HAVE TO RESEARCH what you put into your body and know and understand what it is and how it works. IF you did that you would not have these questions.
:aargh:
I totality understand what u r saying...And they have told me that I do need to cycle a PCT so that I don't lose my gains...and I have researched most of the ingredients in each product one by one, atleast the ones I can find info on...So pls make this clear 1)u r basicly saying i shouldnt cycle neither of these products 2) Cycling both of them would not be good at all either (I would bring it to there attention at the gym, if thats what u r saying) thanx ur input is highly apprecitated...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am saying DO NOT USE EITHER ONE.
you haven't been training long enough and you can still make good gains with them . You are still young enough for your natural test to be high enough for you to grow. tweak your diet or training before you go to the Dark Side. Remember, THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. quick gains = quick loss.

T

tonebone2012

Awards
I am saying DO NOT USE EITHER ONE.
you haven't been training long enough and you can still make good gains with them . You are still young enough for your natural test to be high enough for you to grow. tweak your diet or training before you go to the Dark Side. Remember, THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. quick gains = quick loss.
Thanxs again Big Bama u seem very knoweledgeble

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow bro. do some research haha. you have 2 hardcore Prosteroid/designers in your hands. be smart. know what each specific compound is known to do that they contain, and avoid them until its absolute necessity

T

tonebone2012

Awards
apparently im just an idiot then...i get no credit. how about rep points for saving your life!:dance:
no dout...thanx to u 2... what exactly is in these products that will bust ur liver and kidneys???

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well they are all methyls, not only that but they are the harshest methyls currently avaliable thrown into one. yes these products work wonders, but if you look around their is a reason you see no logs and no one taking them. they are simply not worth the risk. As an oral everything must process through you liver and kidneys. running 1 methyl through your liver is bad, 2 is really bad, 3 is just STUPID, and 4 is nuts. also they are sometimes known to increase Blood pressure, increased blood pressure can lead to an enlarged heart so another reason why is not worth it. and reason 3 your kidneys, these will toast your kidneys most likely as well. AND THEN since you took so much and grew so quickly you are stuck with all the gross stretch marks.

T

tonebone2012

Awards
well they are all methyls, not only that but they are the harshest methyls currently avaliable thrown into one. yes these products work wonders, but if you look around their is a reason you see no logs and no one taking them. they are simply not worth the risk. As an oral everything must process through you liver and kidneys. running 1 methyl through your liver is bad, 2 is really bad, 3 is just STUPID, and 4 is nuts. also they are sometimes known to increase Blood pressure, increased blood pressure can lead to an enlarged heart so another reason why is not worth it. and reason 3 your kidneys, these will toast your kidneys most likely as well. AND THEN since you took so much and grew so quickly you are stuck with all the gross stretch marks.
Ah I see what u saying...theres 3 methyls in sus500 and 1 in the hemadrol thats what u saying is nuts right??? and how do i give u rep points?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
CORRECT! DING DING DING. hemadrol alone is good to take though, but i wouldnt straight up avoid sus500. did you get them cuz of the ban about to go in? just look on one of my posts under my avitar and you should see something that looks like a little weight table, simply click that and type a comment then hit ok

T

tonebone2012

Awards
CORRECT! DING DING DING. hemadrol alone is good to take though, but i wouldnt straight up avoid sus500. did you get them cuz of the ban about to go in? just look on one of my posts under my avitar and you should see something that looks like a little weight table, simply click that and type a comment then hit ok
well the reason i was gonna get them is because theres a local Fitness 2000 that sell these products... they said the most popular one is the sus500 and many people are stacking it with hemadrol. so i figure ill post it hear to find out if its a good stack before i cycled them...thanx bro i left a comment so ur rep should have went up

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Sus500 isn't a methyl.. It's MaxLMG, Finigex and ATD.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sus500 isn't a methyl.. It's MaxLMG, Finigex and ATD.
Whats in SUS 500

tren xtreme/ trenaplex / tren tren tren product: progestin

Ergomax LMG: bulking product, non methylated: progestin

ATD: decent anti estrogen causing large problems with cholesterol values

and of course: Safflower Oil

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
sus250 was three methyls, Sdrol, P-plex and I think Halo-50
sus500 is Max Lmg, Fina , and ATD
But I still would not stack it with anything.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Did you look at the ingredients?
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione - fini
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One -LMG
And I believe 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene is ATD.

Deff no methyls

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The three products in sus500 are in the safflower oil so they do not need, nor do they have a methyl to aid in transport.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Did you look at the ingredients?
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione - fini
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One -LMG
And I believe 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene is ATD.

Deff no methyls
my bad they arent methyls but they are still bad for you, LMG resembles the tren type designers out on the market.
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione - also simliar to tren

IMO i would still avoid stacking

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just from hemadrol 4 weeks :

hemadrol- 50mg
hemadrol- 50mg
hemadrol- 50-75mg
hemadrol- 50-75mg

PCT:
Post Cycle support
Nolva

Health SUpps:
Cycle support

T

tonebone2012

Awards
just from hemadrol 4 weeks :

hemadrol- 50mg
hemadrol- 50mg
hemadrol- 50-75mg
hemadrol- 50-75mg

PCT:
Post Cycle support
Nolva

Health SUpps:
Cycle support
Just say I do decide to go with the sus500 whats a good post cycle???

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle support 4 weeks. NOLVA will be a must as soon as you feel signs of gyno! and some p-5-p for possible prolactin gyno. also would run a body clense after the cycle Yes sus500 will get you big as well but combining the two just puts you at a greater risk for some man boobies. but hey man its all up to you!

T

tonebone2012

Awards
Post cycle support 4 weeks. NOLVA will be a must as soon as you feel signs of gyno! and some p-5-p for possible prolactin gyno. also would run a body clense after the cycle Yes sus500 will get you big as well but combining the two just puts you at a greater risk for some man boobies. but hey man its all up to you!
Man boobies is pretty funny lol but what is p-5-p???411

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
b vitamin to help with prolactin gyno

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
be safe if you do run it you should log it by the way. i want to follow

T

tonebone2012

Awards
be safe if you do run it you should log it by the way. i want to follow
Yeah I dont know what Im do yet, Iam do some reasearch of my own...but I been stuck at 200lbs. for 4 months and my body hurts like hell so im cycle something...i ll let uknow what i do later...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
your boduy hurts like hell? maybe cuz your not giving it rest. whats your split look like?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well when you say your body hurts...describe it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
then why the hell would you want to take a designer? thats dumb. go get that **** checked out.

T

tonebone2012

Awards
then why the hell would you want to take a designer? thats dumb. go get that **** checked out.
Na man its not medical its from hard work man... i kinda do believe i overtrain at times... ur right i just need more rest. i think maybe ill do 4 on and 3 off

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i do 1 day on 1 day off. follow a structured plan like bill starr or something so that you can give your body some rest. and then run a cycle