What To Stack Powerfull With ?!?!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I Am Looking To Put On Some Size Up Still Stay Lean .. My Natural Genetics I Think Will Keep Me Lean No Matter What So Basically The Best Thing To Gain Size !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I Have Been Taking The Powerfull For A Week Now .. No Results Just Yet ... Just Trying To Make The Best Out Of It

I Have Been Taking The Powerfull For A Week Now .. No Results Just Yet ... Just Trying To Make The Best Out Of It
What else are you using?

First and foremost is Nutrition before supplementation. Post diet and exercise and I can fit a supplement protocol into it.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
A multi V thats the only other supplement or vitamin i am using ...

i wake up at 10 30 either have turkey and 4 egg whites on whole wheat bread .. or a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal

at 1 O clock i have either peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread .. or a grilled chicken wrap

4 o clock i have either a steak or a bowl of pasta

6 o clock i am in the gym till around 8

8 i have a steak

10 30 i have another shake

2 BED !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i wake up at 10 30 either have turkey and 4 egg whites on whole wheat bread .. or a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal

at 1 O clock i have either peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread .. or a grilled chicken wrap

4 o clock i have either a steak or a bowl of pasta

8 i have a steak

10 30 i have another shake

2 BED !
good lord, if i ate that diet i would be 143. forget about the either or and eat it all, and then lift heavy weights for no more than 6 reps. and for powerful to work take on empty and don't eat for 45 minutes or more. eat eat eat

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
So what are you suggesting bigT ? change up my diet ? change up my workout ?

i do 3 sets of like 5 workouts for each bodypart ... my warmup is dips chinups nd pullups everyday ..

i do sets of 10 8 6 .. I STILL CANT GET BIGGER ! ! PLEASE HELPPPPPP ! THANKS

krogtaar

Awards
I Am Looking To Put On Some Size Up Still Stay Lean .. My Natural Genetics I Think Will Keep Me Lean No Matter What So Basically The Best Thing To Gain Size !
that just means you arent eating enough. add a protein/peanutbutter/banana shake to whatever you are doing now. (thats my simple calorie increase...good for about a pound a week)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what are you suggesting bigT ? change up my diet ? change up my workout ?

i do 3 sets of like 5 workouts for each bodypart ... my warmup is dips chinups nd pullups everyday ..

i do sets of 10 8 6 .. I STILL CANT GET BIGGER ! ! PLEASE HELPPPPPP ! THANKS
since you are taking powerful and hoping to gain, pm mulletsoldier and have him put you on a diet/workout plan thats best for you. mullet is one of the best guys on here to go for advice. much better advice than i could give you. good luck.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
VPX ZeroImpact protein bars, I like the Pumpkin.
MHP Up your mass weight gainer, silly name but good product.
SAN also makes a good weight gainer called Infusion I think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ite Thanks Bigt
hey man, he works for usplabs. he will take care of you. might talk to him about ap, heard it is great for bulking, oh well he'll take care of you.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph

NO disrespect or anything i know what i am doing with bulking/cutting i just want to know the way to to workout to get the best results from powerfull ... My cousin is real into working out almost got his pro card for bodybuilding .. i just need help with supplements he doesn't know that much about powerfull so he told me join up on here and ask around about it and ill get really good help from you guys

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

NO disrespect or anything i know what i am doing with bulking/cutting i just want to know the way to to workout to get the best results from powerfull ... My cousin is real into working out almost got his pro card for bodybuilding .. i just need help with supplements he doesn't know that much about powerfull so he told me join up on here and ask around about it and ill get really good help from you guys
Sorry, got a bit distracted from your original question once we started talking about adding extra cals.

USP Labs will be able to give you some very good advice with the info you posted. I've used Powerfull in the past and it helped give me deep sleep, but I never dosed it pre-WO. Just remember not to have carbs around your dose, otherwise you blunt the GH release.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph

thanks .. Were you happy with your gains on it ?

Steveoph

If you think your diet( that you just posted) is sufficient for gaining mass. you may want to consider a second opinion.

Your asking a HUGE open ended question about supplements. There are hundreds of supplements on the market.

I would reccomend

PowerFULL/creatine monohydrate/Beta alanine/Anabolic pump with a refocused diet.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thanks usp but can you help me with some things to add to my diet ? Specifically what i should eat ? i really enjoy my shakes so if you can change it up and keep me having 2 3 shakes a day I'll be reallllllly happy ; )

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

I took the Powerfull to improve my sleep, and did not introduce it into my workout solo therefore I can't give it a fair review on how it affected my muscle gain. There are some reviews on it in the supplement section, but I can tell you I really noticed an improvement in sleep quality and depth.

Steveoph

thanks .. Were you happy with your gains on it ?

1 AP 3 grams creatine
15 minutes later: a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal
3 fish oil caps
Multi vitamin

1pm: a grilled chicken breast, brown rice and broccolli
3 fish oil caps

1 AP 3 grams creatine/3 grams beta alanine
4- steak with bowl of pasta
3 fish oil caps

5:15 2 powerFULL(IF YOU LIKE STACK it with a stimulant)

1 AP
15 minutes later: a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal
3 fish oil caps

10 30: Steak with spinach salad(as much vegetables as wanted) 3 fish oil

2 BED with 2-3 PowerFULL

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i loved the my orginal powerfull + massfx

i wish i had some left :sad:

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Need some green veggies somewhere in your diet.
You could add a small pre-bed meal of Oats and Cottage Cheese to help bulk.
And maybe add 5g Leucine a couple times a day to help promote growth.
And as USP said definately throw some creatine in there.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

1 AP 3 grams creatine
3 fish oil caps
Multi vitamin

1pm: a grilled chicken breast, brown rice and broccolli
3 fish oil caps

1 AP 3 grams creatine/3 grams beta alanine
4- steak with bowl of pasta
3 fish oil caps

5:15 2 powerFULL(IF YOU LIKE STACK it with a stimulant)

1 AP
3 fish oil caps

10 30: Steak with spinach salad(as much vegetables as wanted) 3 fish oil

2 BED with 2-3 PowerFULL
:goodpost:
thanks im gonna try this diet tom !

(i hope i can handle all that food .. my appetite isn't that strong l0l )