Weird stacking question...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys...So one of my best friends who I used to workout with since high school had a bit of a slip and was addicted to heroin for about 6 months fairly recently. He drifted and we lost contact, but after detox and rehab we are talking and hanging out again. He's been all about getting back into lifting and getting back into shape (he went from about 175 lbs maybe 12% bf to around 150 with roughly the same bf IMO). I started taking him to lift with me, and we've lifted together probably 4 times in the past 2 weeks as I'm trying to get him eased back into it.
Anyways I had recommended he start with protien, creatine mono, and RPM. Does anyone see any problem with this? I'm probably reading too much into it but I know how serious his problem was and it was a delicate thing and I'm sure his body is WAY out of whack. Do you guys think this will be ok for him? Thanks!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
No rpm due to the fact that is a stimulant. When somebody is recovering from drug abuse caffeine could ignite anxiety. BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, and small amounts of l-tyrosine

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
No rpm due to the fact that is a stimulant. When somebody is recovering from drug abuse caffeine could ignite anxiety. BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, and small amounts of l-tyrosine
Ok, thanks man!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
heres the story man, when someone takes something to alter their feelings to make themselves feel whatever way makes them more comfortable, then they have to watch out for most substances. if your friend is honest with him self he will know WITH TIME what he can take and what he can't. it sounds like he does not have much clean time, so right now he most likely does not know what he can or can't do. some people who are addicted to say for instance heroin, still think that they can drink, and know what, some can, and some can not, the ones who can not will find themselves back to their drug of choice in short time. again when your friend can be honest with himself, he will know, not you, i or anyone else.