? to the AP and slinner stackers!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just bought one of each today.My question is how do ya'll stack the 2?I have heard slin before wo's,and AP afterwards.Does this mean AP after a work out,and before a shake?That makes some good sence to me to realy keep the pump going.Then I was thinking maybe one other during the day.I'm cutting so I don't think at night is a good idea.I already keep carbs high before and after my work out though.How do ya'll do it?I guess while were on it,how do you do it for cutting and for bulking?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
good question! i just bought AP and i already have some pslin and i would like to know the answer to this ?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too.What I said is my plan so far.I keep carbs low during the day and don't have any with my last meal since I'm cutting.However with the AP,I think one higher carb meal during the day would be good.Also the carbs in my shakes before and after my workout are already high!Most would say too high for a cut,but I have a high metabolism and a physical job.Plus I'm seeing results.And in the end,thats what matters.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ive noticed some people eat alot of carbs in their pre-bed time meal when they take AP, but i don't think they were cutting.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive noticed some people eat alot of carbs in their pre-bed time meal when they take AP, but i don't think they were cutting.
It tells you to in the little booklet that comes with it.I believe 50-70 carbs during the day,twice a day,for so many days,Then you add the third pill/meal before bed with 40 grams I believe?I took one AP today but didn't take in much more than 20 grams of oatmeal.I was working and bought the two on lunch.I didn't have enough oatmeal to eat as much as I wanted.(well I did,but didn't think I did. :frustrate: I don't work set hours)Anticipation kicked in so I took one just to see.I didn't notice anything.I though I did,but then didn't.Lol!Placebo,or not quite enough carbs?IDK!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IDK about this sht but you could ask Force, pantera cause he's using 'em both right now......Are you going to run this now?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IDK about this sht but you could ask Force, pantera cause he's using 'em both right now......Are you going to run this now?
Yes.I talked to another,snagency,who looks great and competes naturally by the way.Anyways he suggested them both while cutting and said to take p slin before,and AP afterwrads.Then said something about doing it differently if bulking,but didn't go into details.Foofac uses AP atleast while cutting too I believe.Like I said my carbs are already high pre and post workout,so no changing there.Then I might go lower on than usual on carbs with other meals,and go higher than usual for the one other with AP.If thats whats suggested.I'll PM FOG,snagency,and foofac.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P-Slin 15 min. before pre w/o meal, then lift 1.5-2 hrs. later.
AP following training, 15 minutes prior to post w/o meal/shake.
Starting out, AP can then be used an additional 1-2x daily, but it has a 6 hr. half-life, so you'll get the best bang for your buck starting out w/ 2 AP daily if also using P-Slin.
With P-Slin, you'll want to have carbs 60g+ (60 works well if on a cut, 100+ if on a bulk); AP you should shoot for 40g+ carbs, but if on strict cut you can go down to 20-30g and it works amazing for fat-loss.
So if you're working out in the a.m., you'd do P-Slin for breakfast, AP for post w/o meal, then AP again 6 hours later.
There are tons of threads to read on this for alternative ways of dosing, but I believe this is what you are looking for..

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I'm looking for!Thank you very much snagency!Whens the next contest?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am running AP/P-Slin and this is what I do...

Workout days:

AP before breakfast (50-60 grams carbs from Ezekiel bread or hot grain cereal, 3 turkey sausages, 6-8 egg whites)

P-Slin before pre-workout meal (white rice and some honey totalling 80 grams carbs, protein shake with whey isolate or 1 can tuna, fish oil and sesamin)

AP before post-workout meal (whey isolate, rice cakes drizzled with honey)

AP again if my next meal has more than 40 grams of carbs.

Non-workout days I'll take P-Slin before breakfast and have the same breakfast, but with a banana.

This is VERY easy and it works great for me!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Sorry pantera101 I can't add much to this. My experience with AP is very limited. For the short time I used it my muscles felt fuller so I decided to shelf it and try it on a cut to see if I could keep my carbs higher than usual. I'm still up around 200grs of carbs a day so I'm waiting to plateau at which point I'm going to add in AP rather than reduce my carbs further to see if I continue to lose. If not my other hope is that at a lower carb intake my muscles will still feel full which I find at very low carb levels is not the case. P-Slin is not a product for me because I train first thing in the morning 1hr after a whey protein shake with no carbs. I train this way weather bulking or cutting because that is what works best for me. If I train later in the day or with food in my stomach my performance suffers. I'll let ya know down the road what my verdict is on AP.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can do both pre-WO - known as the 'double carb load' (from Mullet)

This is my current protocol:

Wake
AP

+20 minutes

60g carbs (oats and honey)
25g Whey Shake

+65 minutes

3 PowerFull 4 RPM

+80 Minutes

1 PSlin on the way to gym

+95 Minutes

start sipping carb(90g)/BCAA/Mono mixture (1/3 before WO, rest during)

Awesome intra-set recovery (Im doing high-rep,low-rest sets) - the PF and RPM add in extreme intensity and focus.

Ive found with this I can skip a lunchtime AP dose if required - I can still feel the pump after a carb containing meal at this time.

Last edited:
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!
I'm guessing you can't handle the carbs and stuff foofac?I know some get sick during workouts.I was just going to say that the booklet in p slin says you can take 75grams of waxy maize starch,30grams of protien,5grams of creatine 45 minutes to 1 hr before,as opposed to 2 hrs with the oatmeal and all.I train in the mornings too.I took my P slin when I woke up.Now I'm going to drink my usual shake with milk,oats,and whey.I'm also going to add glyco maize(waxy maize)for the faster acting carbs cause I usually workout 1.5-2 hrs after waking up.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry pantera101 I can't add much to this. My experience with AP is very limited. For the short time I used it my muscles felt fuller so I decided to shelf it and try it on a cut to see if I could keep my carbs higher than usual. I'm still up around 200grs of carbs a day so I'm waiting to plateau at which point I'm going to add in AP rather than reduce my carbs further to see if I continue to lose. If not my other hope is that at a lower carb intake my muscles will still feel full which I find at very low carb levels is not the case. P-Slin is not a product for me because I train first thing in the morning 1hr after a whey protein shake with no carbs. I train this way weather bulking or cutting because that is what works best for me. If I train later in the day or with food in my stomach my performance suffers. I'll let ya know down the road what my verdict is on AP.
You can still use P-Slin in this fashion, in fact VERY effectively:

Wake:

3 PowerFULL
1 AP
2 ReCreate
3 Cissus
Intra-workout shake containing no carbohydrates (only BCAAs)

Then follow with P-Slin on the last set prior to your pwo shake.

I recently ran 10 days of fasted training using this protocol, liked it a lot..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!
I'm guessing you can't handle the carbs and stuff foofac?I know some get sick during workouts.I was just going to say that the booklet in p slin says you can take 75grams of waxy maize starch,30grams of protien,5grams of creatine 45 minutes to 1 hr before,as opposed to 2 hrs with the oatmeal and all.I train in the mornings too.I took my P slin when I woke up.Now I'm going to drink my usual shake with milk,oats,and whey.I'm also going to add glyco maize(waxy maize)for the faster acting carbs cause I usually workout 1.5-2 hrs after waking up.
Yea man the faster the carbs you use the sooner you can lift after the p-slin and it will be very effective. Everyone else seems to have you covered with good advice so your really gonna enjoy this :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea man the faster the carbs you use the sooner you can lift after the p-slin and it will be very effective. Everyone else seems to have you covered with good advice so your really gonna enjoy this :)
I did legs today and did have realy good pumps.I even skipped my dose of hemodraulix.Legs for me anyways,aren't the best to judge pumps,but they did seem very nice regardless!That was the fastest I mede it through a leg workout in a long time too!!!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
You can still use P-Slin in this fashion, in fact VERY effectively:

Wake:

3 PowerFULL
1 AP
2 ReCreate
3 Cissus
Intra-workout shake containing no carbohydrates (only BCAAs)

Then follow with P-Slin on the last set prior to your pwo shake.

I recently ran 10 days of fasted training using this protocol, liked it a lot..

I might try that because I have all those products. I ran through 1.5 bottles of recreate before I shelved it, too mild on it's own. Halfway through I stacked but staggered the doses with levi reloaded & DCP and got better results. I haven't given up on it yet because I still have another 2.5 bottles so I'm going to try it again on my next bulk to see if I can keep the fat down in the process. I also think it might be good to stack with ephedrine so you get the caffeine from the recreate for EC. I'm a little disappointed in PowerFULL too because I didn't realize the 1st 4 bottles I got were the old formula and the last 3 bottles I got are the new one and the new one doesn't seem as good.
Yeah pantera101 I can't handle the carbs. I've always naturally had bigger muscles than my peers but if I ate carbs, especially high GI carbs, I got fat. If I take in carbs pre-wo after waking my performance suffers and if I train later in the day it's even worse. I just can't generate as much intensity. I wish the fvck you never PM'ed me because now I'm getting the itch to start AP again before I had planed. lol

This is what I'm doing right now but the protein, BCAAs and post-wo meal timings never change for me so it's about 2hrs after waking before I eat my first solid meal.
Wake:
30gr whey protein with water
3 mmv2
2 SuperCissus
1 Orange Triad
1gr flax oil
2gr fish oil
30 min later:
20mg ephedrine
200mg caffeine
30 min later workout:
24gr Purple Wraath (BCAAs)