caffeine
bronkaid
lean xtreme

what you think?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Personally, no. That's pretty similar to something I've done several times, only with yohimbine instead of synephrine.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Personally, no. That's pretty similar to something I've done several times, only with yohimbine instead of synephrine.

interesting. what were ur results? obviously you must have liked it if uve done it several times

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know how much I can attribute to diet/routine and how much was due to the supplements, but I've had good results with that combo while cutting. I need a bit of a boost when I'm restricting carbs, and ECY has worked well for me in the past. (I'm a bit of a stim junkie, btw. ;)) Lean Xtreme is pretty money too. Good stuff.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know how much I can attribute to diet/routine and how much was due to the supplements, but I've had good results with that combo while cutting. I need a bit of a boost when I'm restricting carbs, and ECY has worked well for me in the past. (I'm a bit of a stim junkie, btw. ;)) Lean Xtreme is pretty money too. Good stuff.
yeah ive been restricting carbs alot and am getting pretty sluggish.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with that stack bro! It's good to go!