Tyrrell2oo9

Tyrrell2oo9

Awards
Okay ...

Pre Workout
Nano Vapor

Post Workout
Anator

How can I fit in Nitro Tech and Cell Tech with this?

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Okay ...

Pre Workout
Nano Vapor

Post Workout
Anator

Okay, you're about to get flamed big time, lol... I will try to help you real quick though... and I am not sure what you're really asking but, I think you are talking about your timing as far as your dosing...

Vapor (usually kicks in quick) sip that on your way to the gym or in the parking lot and then go hit it. My experience...I built a tolerance really quick to this, so I wouldn't use it every day.

Anator: Immediately after your workout.

Nitro Tech: about 30-45min after the Anator, or just when you get home...

Cell Tech: I would just skip on this if you already got the Anator....or if you want to include it in addition to this...just do a serving of that in the morning in addition to the above schedule. Don't worry about their "loading phase".

For future reference, you are wasting a huge amount of $$ on this stuff, so SEARCH around (here, and Nutraplanet) and get products just as good or even better before you do this again. But as I always say...if it works for you and you like it, then do as you wish. Good luck. :dance:

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
heres your help

take the products to the garbage can
and
never think about buying muscletech junk again.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Okay ...

Pre Workout
Nano Vapor

Post Workout
Anator

1st - take all unopened containers back to the place of purchase for a refund, as for any opened product consider it an expensive lesson as you've been ripped off however do not flush down the toilet as there's already to much crap in the sewers!

2nd - attach a rubber band to your wrist and every time you consider buying or using a muscletech supp give the rubber band a good pull and let it go, you will soon learn that muscletech is no good.

3rd - do some research on the board, what are your goals? build muscle? lose fat?

4th - if an advertisment sounds too good to be true, then it is! 99 times out of 100 advertisements that promise steroid type gains and use a juiced up bodybuilder to endorse their products are products to be avoided.

5th - get the basics right, good form, sound nutrition and adequate rest, no supp can deliver as much as these done right. get the basics right and then look to start supplementing.

good luck

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well since GNC pushes MT (I know how we all feel about GNC) I'd say there's a good chance it was purchased there...but at least they will let you take it back even if it's opened (30 day return policy if you're not happy).

is it complete garbage, prob not. but probably won't get your moneys worth.

there are probably many supps out there that will give you more bang for the buck...do some research on here for those products...I think that you've got the gist that the members of this forum don't have a lot of respect for muscletech products.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Told ya. :toofunny:
dude, my post wasn't a flame, it was some solid honest advice.

i started out lifting weights way before the internet, a time where a leech named joe weider had the supp market monoplised, he also had all the bodybuilding magazines published and those publications pushed his supps as the be all and end all. These supps promised steroid like gains and they too were promoted by juiced up bb'ers who claimed they were the reason way they were built the way they were.

EAS used to do the same thing and where is EAS now?

Now companies like muscletch, bsn and now even gaspari are following on from where joe left off and their products just are not worth the $$$ they are being pushed for.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I think that you've got the gist that the members of this forum don't have a lot of respect for muscletech products.
the core members here at AM are not as impressionable as members at say bb.com and are a lot smarter too for that matter! there's a reason why gaspari, bsn and muscletech don't come across that well here, overpriced and overhyped, promises that don't equate to results that don't equate to money spent! the ROI (return on investment) just doesn't measure up therefore making it a bad investment in one's goals - IMHO that is.

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
dude, my post wasn't a flame, it was some solid honest advice.

i started out lifting weights way before the internet, a time where a leech named joe weider had the supp market monoplised, he also had all the bodybuilding magazines published and those publications pushed his supps as the be all and end all. These supps promised steroid like gains and they too were promoted by juiced up bb'ers who claimed they were the reason way they were built the way they were.

EAS used to do the same thing and where is EAS now?

Now companies like muscletch, bsn and now even gaspari are following on from where joe left off and their products just are not worth the $$$ they are being pushed for.
I totally agree with you bro. I didn't see it as a flame really, I was just helping him out, seeing as he probably wasted the $$ already, lol. It is funny though when new people come around posting on here about mtech, lol. I don't have a whole lotta posts, but I definitley "lurked" for a while, lol. But, anyhow, I agree with you and know exactly what you're talkin' about.....b4 the internet, lol, the GOOD OL DAYS!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you bro. I didn't see it as a flame really, I was just helping him out, seeing as he probably wasted the $$ already, lol. It is funny though when new people come around posting on here about mtech, lol. I don't have a whole lotta posts, but I definitley "lurked" for a while, lol. But, anyhow, I agree with you and know exactly what you're talkin' about.....b4 the internet, lol, the GOOD OL DAYS!
cheers, the time and money i could have saved had i been starting out with a forum like AM to help me out, lol, THE GOOD OL DAYS (as Arnie said in the movie Predator)

i was fortunate however to have someone take me under their wing and show me a few things in my early days but i still wasted a fair amount of $$$, lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tyrrell2oo9

Tyrrell2oo9

Awards
Heres my plan:

Preworkout: Dump out all substances in the garbage

Postworkout: Piss in the buckets and throw them at the meathead in GNC

Ha ha. My goal is gain muscle of course. I am 5'11, 175 pounds. My abs are blurry because i recently lose some fat after trying the see food diet in attempts to gain mass. Now I am stuck with some loose skin, but my abs are there. I am a mesomorph. I don't gain easily when i eat clean so that was why I ate crap and I ended up putting on 15 pounds of fat and little muscle. If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it and I promise that I am done with M-Tech!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Heres my plan:

Preworkout: Dump out all substances in the garbage

Postworkout: Piss in the buckets and throw them at the meathead in GNC

Ha ha. My goal is gain muscle of course. I am 5'11, 175 pounds. My abs are blurry because i recently lose some fat after trying the see food diet in attempts to gain mass. Now I am stuck with some loose skin, but my abs are there. I am a mesomorph. I don't gain easily when i eat clean so that was why I ate crap and I ended up putting on 15 pounds of fat and little muscle. If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it and I promise that I am done with M-Tech!
lol, cheers Tyrrell, if you have opened the products then you might as well use them.

how old are you?

how long have you been working out? months? years?

have you ever used creatine? if so, what kind?

Tyrrell2oo9

Tyrrell2oo9

Awards
lol, cheers Tyrrell, if you have opened the products then you might as well use them.

how old are you?

how long have you been working out? months? years?

have you ever used creatine? if so, what kind?
I'm 17. I have been working out nonconsistenly for more than a year. I am serious at times but not always. I've been roller coasting for a while. I was always very skinny my whole life, always active and everything. When i got to middle school i got a little chubby and that same year it caused me to get depressed. I then began to lift to lose the weight. It melted off in the summer and i grew taller. I then got obsessed with losing weight and became borderline anorexic. I then started to lift again in attempts to gain weight. I went from 130 to 170 with abs still visible in one summer. Then i couldn't gain anymore and i started to dirty bulk. I went up to 195 and lost my abs. Then i started to eat healthy again adn the fat melted off. but since then, i havent been getting stronger or been real consistent. I need help with getting myself consistent on a program and supplementation. My diet is perfect. 7-8 meals a day, about 3000-3500 calories a day depending on how active i am. when i was gaining after the eatin disorder i was all the way up to 4500 a day. ive tried creatines like storm celltech the one from walmart. ive also tried many other supplements like nano vapor animal m stak s drol 17 bol m1bol all kinds of protein a couple fat burners some other no products and pre workout powders. also zma gaba and other aminos. i think the most important thing is that i start being consisten and establish a decent routine, continute with my good diet, and add a few supplements i should grow since im a teen and my hormones are raging at this point.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i think the most important thing is that i start being consisten and establish a decent routine, continute with my good diet, and add a few supplements i should grow since im a teen and my hormones are raging at this point.
i think you know what you need to do but you'll need patience, develop a good routine and settle in, forget about the big goal and set small easy to achieve goals along the way, the more you try to get to where you want to be in the shortest amount of time, the more the chance it will all end in faliure.

be patient, learn good form, eat well but not obcessively, and get good rest, sleep at least 8 hours if you can.

be positive and enjoy yourself, don't see working out as a chore but don't stress if for some reason you miss a workout and please don't live in a gym, quality over quantity.

3 - 4 sessions a week max, at 17 you really don't need any supps to be honest, once your lifting form gets good and you feel tuned in then possibly look into getting some bulk creatine from nutraplanet, don't worry about the fancy labelled stuff, it's a waste of money.

at 17 you need to develop good habits and the rest will follow, quality muscle gains are slow but honest but the more honest the training the better the gains will stay with you and the rest follows.

patience, patience & more patience and please don't use designer gear like s drol, you're way too young and it could hurt you badly.

if anyone has anything to add, please do.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know how hard it is to add on those pounsd of mucle. I am eating more meat(alot of pork actually because it's cheaper), sausages for breakfast and a protien shake,my bread is 100% wheat, Down the protien shakes at set times throughout the day, eat natural peanut butter like crazy(2 to 3 times a day), w or w/o the bread. And I STILL cant reach my desired calorie intake. Cashews at a serving a day, basically I need to buy a gainer to get what I want in...

Make sure you do get those workouts in and do them safely and consistantly... Injuries because you think you can keep going and you overtrain SUCK.... That is why I now have achilles tendonitis in Two of my legs.

I got put on the proper road thanks to a little help form someone on this board in the AN sub-board.

Its hard but dont just eat junk food to get the needed calorie intake, I think it is better to consume less calories that are great for your body, and to pile in toxins and sugars. I could be wrong though, am I?

AVOID MSG! lol that stuff....is the anti-everything, its code named 100 diff ways.

I made the MT mistake back in Jan when the dude at GNC recommended it... I will give the Vapor credit that it works ok, not well enough for the price though... everything else junk. never been back to GNC, order all offline now. SO much cheaper. I am 21 so I am old and creaky....well my knee is...Current formula I am running is in my sig \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
The only product from muscletech that I have ever used and wanted to use again was NaNo Vapor. Other than that everyone is right....too pricey for the lipstick promises.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
get a good multi v. drink lots of water, people dont do this, everyone thinks they drink a lot of water(i may be preaching to the wrong crowd) but i say in the hot summer on days with intense training up to 3 gallons of water is needed. and if you could post an example of a days diet, maybe some adjustments could be recomended.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
Try carrying around a gallon of water and see how much you actually drink in a day and you will be surprised at how much you don't drink!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
MT isnt that bad. ive had awesome results with their hyper molecular nuclearthermic dispersion technology. now if that doesnt sell you on MT, i dont know what will.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
MT isnt that bad. ive had awesome results with their hyper molecular nuclearthermic dispersion technology. now if that doesnt sell you on MT, i dont know what will.
That doesnt, so nothing will. Fancy names are only needed when something has to be covered up.

I drink a gallon a day easy. I measure 104 ounces consumed in 8 hours at work. The rest, well, between bottled water, tea, and milk. Yeah.. Water makes a difference.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1) STAY OUT OF GNC!!!
2) Welcome to the club, All of us have made this mistake at least once. I myself Bought Gackic. I'm not proud of it but I learned GNC is not your buddy.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
That doesnt, so nothing will. Fancy names are only needed when something has to be covered up.

I drink a gallon a day easy. I measure 104 ounces consumed in 8 hours at work. The rest, well, between bottled water, tea, and milk. Yeah.. Water makes a difference.
:frustrate

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sorry it doesn't nor does your avvy of muscletech's number 1 whore. lol